Sign in to follow this  
A7LA-SHU

Do guys who know how to talk playaz?

A7LA-SHU   

Sallamz all.. well this is nothing big.. but me and my crazy cuzin been fighting over this.. she personaly believe any guy who knows how to talk is a playa... and that they study ladies, know what to say and when to say it.. me in the other hand think u don't have to be playa in order to talk sweet to a lady.. so for the ones who think it is true give me ur reasons.......

thango... masallama

Originally posted by Magnoona-girl:

Sallamz all.. well this is nothing big.. but me and my crazy cuzin been fighting over this.. she personaly believe
any guy who knows how to talk is a playa...
and that they study ladies, know what to say and when to say it
.. me in the other hand think u don't have to be playa in order to talk sweet to a lady.. so for the ones who think it is true give me ur reasons.......

thango... masallama

you and your crazy cousin have lots of time on your hand... :rolleyes: :D

i concur with danger....both of you are cooo-coooos....because i know couple guys who are deaf and can talk, but they are the bigest playaaaz i seen thus far...so buttom line is it doesn't take much ta be a player.....every man is born playa....and every women is born playarad :D:D:D .....playa yaba idinkuu micne idinla leeyahay

asxantu

Qac Qaac   

About time ppl stop playing, and get on with their real life.. this ain't game, u r choosing ur life mate.

damn Hollywood and media, they gave everyone a role to play, blacks act one way, cadaans another, girls should say this, when this happens, look like this and that, guy act thugs damn. life is not a game.. live it well, and be carefull coz u r accountable for everything u do and say.

OG_Girl   

I wouldn't mind sweet talk from time to time BUT I like some one we can discuss every topic even about fashion or make ups . I wouldn't mind to replace my real name "M" to Habebty every time he calls me :D;)

Salam

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I wouldn't mind sweet talk from time to time BUT I like some one we can discuss every topic even about fashion or make ups .

U cant be seriouse OG... do you really want a man who would talk to you about Makeup and fashion?

Khayr   

Originally posted by Magnoona-girl:

Sallamz all.. well this is nothing big.. but me and my crazy cuzin been fighting over this.. she personaly believe
any guy who knows how to talk is a playa...
and that they study ladies, know what to say and when to say it
.. me in the other hand think u don't have to be playa in order to talk sweet to a lady.. so for the ones who think it is true give me ur reasons.......

thango... masallama

Salaamz,

If a Guy can't Talk to a Lady-He's Boring :rolleyes:

If a Can TALK to a Lady-He's a Playa :rolleyes:

Well how about if he can talk and write to her and tell her what she hasn't heard form no other man, what does that make him?

Can he be called Hopelessly Romantic smile.gif

Shoobaro, your boyz are 'Deaf and can't talk' yet your boyz are Playaz :confused:

posted by kheyr

Shoobaro, your boyz are 'Deaf and can't talk' yet your boyz are Playaz

loooool@kheyr...sxb if you have daughters i feel for you, because these deaf boyz of mine aint gonna let No pretty women/girl walk by them with out taxing them GST N PST :D:D:D

aniga xataa gabdheheega ayaan u cabsadaa sometimes :D

asxantu

Bess.   

plz....stereotypes...ppl... :rolleyes: im suprised at y'all...there is no such thing as a playa....what does that mean...that a man who is " playa"...know who to handle women as we r "toys"...girls tell the truth...u know that any of this self proclaimed playaz...r tired and lame....and mostly we r just laughing at them.....a little advice try talking to women like ppl...try saying hello...i heard that works wonders...none of the bulls### lines like....girl, ur daddy must be a thief....cause i think he stole u right from heaven... lol... that was lame right... :D

peace

OG_Girl   

Originally posted By Dangerious:

U cant be seriouse OG... do you really want a man who would talk to you about Makeup and fashion?

Yes,I am dead serious, come on now what is wrong with that? After all I dress and wear makeup for him NOT for any one else, SO that is some thing should be his busness and need his advice and ideas ;);) .

Salam

Gediid   

Besbaaso

Any man approaching a woman with such lame pick up lines I think should be shot .... :D

A total disgrace to the word and to the genes.

Originally posted by Khayr:

If a Guy can't Talk to a Lady-He's Boring :rolleyes:

If a Can TALK to a Lady-He's a Playa :rolleyes:

Well how about if he can talk and write to her and tell her what she hasn't heard form no other man, what does that make him?

Sign language is in style these days... maybe we should try it out saxib :D:D

STOIC   

who is a player? a man or a woman who has no respect for the significant other.Im not trying to sound moralistic, just confused with the word.

all I read here is nouthing but blubbering fools. If you can't answer the question she asked shut your mouth.

I guy that talks alot is not a player and guy that talks less is also not a playa. A female has more power than the men. Cuz no matter how good your game is in the end its up to the girl whether she will go along with it or not. If a guy gets agirl to do everything on the 1st date, it does not make him a playa. It could be that the girl likes to get down that way. All am saying is when everything is said and done the girl controls when and how she would do anything.

:D