Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Cabdullaahi Yuusuf oo shir beeleed ku qabtay Mareykanka Khudbadii uu ka jeediyey

Dadkaas ha isku wareerin. They see everything from the prism of clan and hence their resistance to the government

There is a widespread ascriptive notion that has plagued our society for generations. Our cultural disposition to think of groups in categorical terms rather than in personal terms send the wrong and prejudiced message that whatever achieved in private activities as though it came as a result of tacit disporportionment of resource allocation in favor of one clan.

This is not true but it's how we think of ourselves in categorial terms. Experts in Ethnic and tribal conflicts has borrowed from the Marxist, theoritically, that a social class is "fixed social placement and inescapable fate" or the "birth principle" and thus the reason we have popular prejudiced terms in reference of a group vs another. like "Xamaali" "Tribalistic" "Corrupt" "Bad" etc. :D

Emperor   

^I agree Koora with your on that, the clan issue is very complex and natural within the Somali socienty, but this Xoogsade character is becoming more obsessed with it than never, his all agruments are based on clan theory... thinks and reasons via the clan prospect. Aah I must be tired of this by now, will leave there bal.

Nephissa   

Seriously dudes??? What's striking is not just your empty rethoric, but the istupidity of attacking a brother who's not here to defend himself. Ridiculing him is not a rational counter argument. Why not counter at least one of addeers' speech points, huh?

Emperor   

^What is presented on this thread is from the tabloid Daynile ain't a serious news dear, not that the speech of the Somali President, if you want to fall for it, you have every right, just don't force us to take it on board and seriously debate upon it.

Xoogsade's weak points are quite clear for any sane human being to notice, no need to point it out, you, however, are no much behind him... It's obvious where you are coming from...

Xoogsade   

Bishaaro,

They lack the moral high-ground I possess, their verbal attack is toothless and meaningless even with my absence from here. Thanks for sticking up for me sis :D They should deal with the facts glaring at them instead of writing desperate replies in their futile attempt to divert attention from their weak moral standpoint.

KooraTuunshe

You can not defend A/Y's low standards. It is futile saxib.

Abtigiis   

Nepthys

Have I been forgiven for my unwarantted and foolish outburts the other day? I am newbie and getting to know who is who. I think I was wrong about you, walaashay.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Xoogsade, attack the individuals not the clans sxb ...... We all know about the old man.

Must be one of your impulsive replies you write for the heck of a reply. I don't think the clans I picked on need your defense(supposing I picked on clans and you can quote me on that).

Abu-Geljire

What is devisive? Can you elaborate? Also, honesty is the key here, I don't feel related or any belonging to anyone who supports the TFG. There is nothing common between me and people who openly excuse the death and massacre of other somalis for clanish reasons.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Abtigiis& Tolka:

Nepthys

Have I been forgiven for my unwarantted and foolish outburts the other day? I am newbie and getting to know who is who. I think I was wrong about you, walaashay.

Yes, a thousand times forgiven. It takes a special person with good in their heart to admit they wronged another. Illaahay kheyr ha ku siiyo. smile.gif

Abtigiis   

Mahadsanid Nephtyhs; And i know I will learn a lot from you.

Xoogsade has done nothing but to initiate a discussion on an issue i think we should talk about. If at all, it is the old man who is divisive and silence cannot be construed to imply consensus. So, we better vent our disagreements with a frank exchanges. Hadii kale, Qabyaaladii waa la aasaydii kacaanka oo kalay noqon.

Abtigiis   

Nephthys

I notice someone refers to you as Bishaaro whenever commenting on your inputs, is that his own fabrications, mise hoos baad wax ugu sheegtay?

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Abtigiis& Tolka:

Nephthys

I notice someone refers to you as Bishaaro whenever commenting on your inputs, is that his own fabrications, mise hoos baad wax ugu sheegtay?

Maya, magaceeda forumka aa bishaaro ahaan jiray. I like to stick to the original name(if she doesn't mind).