Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Yeey in his own words

Pi   

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

:D:D:D

[ April 03, 2007, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Jacpher   

Although the voice is undeniable, I question the intent of posting pieces of old audio clip, supposedly recorded during Ina Yusuf’s wild years, full of qabiil hatred and animosity. If one focuses on the message rather than the messenger, one finds it despicable and hateful for a head of a government to utter such offensive words to a large member of the society. It not only undermines but causes the whole notion of TFG peace conference pointless.

OLOL   

another one is coming and this time is a video. About KISMAAYO and about the elimination and marginalization of reer AFMADOOW of HASSAN TURKI AND CO.

You clannish cheerleaders are going to lose and the Ethiopian invaders can't sustain the occupation. Meles is history and we are real Somali warriors ala Sayid Muhammed Abdulle Hassan. We are Muslim Mujaahidiin.

No matter what the enemies you depend, the traitors will end in shame, defeat and in hell. Somali people will win and will defend their dignity.

NASRU MINA LAAH WA FATXU QARIIB. Tigreans are in quagmire and suicide trap. The traitors are toast and will never win.

COMING TO EVERY SOMALI WEBSITE IS A VIDEO - OF BEERLAAWE CAASHO YUUSUF YEEY IN SHIR TOLEED LOOGU TASHANAAYO SIDII KISMAAYO IYO JUBBADDA HOOSE LOOGA SUULIN LAHAA DADKA KA SOO JEEDA BEESHA UU KA TIRSAN YAHAY XASAN TURKI. I AM WORKING ON IT NOW AS I TYPE THIS AND THIS WILL CREATE.....GOD KNOWS ....WHAT!

SAYID MAXAMAED CABDULLE XASAN WAXUU LA DAGAALAMAY INGIRIS, XABASHO, TALYAANI IYO SOOMAALI DABA DHILIF U AH.

SOOMAALI MEEL KASTA JOOGTO - OO HUB WADATA MA U DAAHAYAAN ASKARI BAAHAN OO TIGREE AH. CAASHO YUSSUF WAA QARARAMSAN INSHALLAH. WE ALREADY HAVE THOUSANDS SUICIDE BOMERS READY IN MOGADISHU . FIRST WAS ADAN SALAAD ADAN WHO HAD KILLED MANY ETHIOPIAN SOLDIERS IN CEEL CIRFIID

Pi   

... says the so-called "Oromo" from Galgaduud. Are you still Oromo? Gax Gax Gax. I see a poor tribalist from Guriceel who is getting whopped in Muqdishu. Keep the calaacal iyo lies coming. :D

Next time use your brain, if you have one. You might not be that smart, but ppl will see through your not-so-bright Propaganda.

El-Presidente should be flattered by your obessession. Coming from an "Oromo", no less. LOOL

OLOL   

believe it or not, I have nothing to do neither guriceel nor oromia. However, my ancestry goes back to Eritrea as yours goes back to JABARTIS in Yemen.....

loool. Does it matter what Yeey says?

I don't mind people editing odds and ends of Yeey's old audio tête-à-tête just to make it seem like a recent speech. I actually found the piece to be hilarious and very artistic. I don't mind folks being creative so long as someone doesn't parade it here on SOL as the absolute truth just to mislead other nomads.

Good one.

The Stooge Father of Xabashada who made his nephew, the notorious fabricator/slanderer/libelious as his personal spokesman has zero credibility to begin with.

The Stooge Father of Xabashada who insults wives -- unheard of in Soomaali dhaqan -- has wax heybo iyo wax sharaf iska dhaafee, qashinka ayaa ka heybad wacan.

The Stooge Father of Xabashada who brought Xabashada, and then committed genocide on Soomaali people, maxaaba u haray aakhiro iyo adduunba?

Anyway, it was yesterday Stooge Father's now own hand-picked 'spokesman' who photoshopped this:

4445.jpg

Nin qashinkaas sameynaayo ayaa maanta Stooge Father of Xabash u ah afhayeen.

At least Qaranimo.com/Dayniile.com, which this audio is pasted from, are not official spokespeople of any person, iskaba dhaaf qashinkaas Father of Stoogeka ah.

~lol..sacry pics! can some 1 check! is he facing mecca or addis!! maskiin... not u maskiin! i am referring to yeey!

can send one send him a visa and bring him to mn!! loool... Duke bring him out before he they stick the tooreey in him...homie needs to get outta there and chill in cold weather of minnesota for real. :D

Xoogsade   

Sakhar, One can never go wrong about A/Y being a hateful bigot and a mentally deranged individual. You and I know both Somalia's president is Zenawi, Somalia's Prime minister is Zenawi and Somalia's defence minister is Zenawi. Peace depends on Zenawi so is war dependent on him and on his US sponsors. Zenawi is calling Media owners of Muqdisho in order to broker peace on his behalf either to buy time to re-ignite the war or avoid embarrassment. A/Y is a nonentity so is everyone else in the TFG evidently. They are pawns in a deadly game and evil design for their country to be annihilated or reduced to rubble, occupied and owned.

PS: I am taller than anyone of you above me who on record wept when Xabashis were slaughtered, laughed and came to the forum acting triumphant when somali mothers in Muqdisho were massacred, I am taller than xabashi-spokespeople who display despondency when there is a day's break of violence in Muqdisho. You don't have to remind me of my credibility because I will never loose credibility with you all as a group of somali-kusheeg. I don't need your respect as a group. We have nothing in common as events testify.

Jabhad   

I don't mind folks being creative so long as someone doesn't parade it here on SOL as the absolute truth just to mislead other nomads.

I think nomads are intelligent enougth to make their own judgment of the truthness of what someone posted since SOL has seen many false and fabricated stories . As for the tape, its just one more cantarabaqash coming from Abdulahi-Axmaars mouth and does not change anything on the ground.

_42756537_mogadishu_afp416.jpg

No comment!!! Mogadishu, Somalia.

I believe the contents without him speaking, his actions matter more than his senseless clannish speech. This guy has a volume of history of treasonous past and present. He is the best example of Somalia's making of the worest warlord to harm its populations.

Nacalatulaahi calaa kuli dabo-dhilif!

Jacpher   

Anyway, it was yesterday Stooge Father's now own hand-picked 'spokesman' who photoshopped this:

MMA: Maybe this Photoshop work was the deciding factor for the job process. There're not that many photos of odaga displaying a nomad prayer style sitting in some sort of dirin with tusbax.

LOL, Yey is capable of making his supporters look like a bunch of uninformed people (which they are) but we have to thank Yey for the clarification. He contradicts all the things they preach to us on cyber world.

They always try to exploit the Clan card, yet they are the ones supporting a man who is notorious for being a qabilist. :confused: