Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Yeey in his own words

Xargaga   

Let me share some few words about the tape:

For once the tape may not be current and as put by Sakhar could be the one of 2001 yet i believe that doesnt qualify it to be fake DOes It? Look here guys the time of the speech doesnt matter but the person who made the speech.The question here is ARE THOSE WORDS FROM THE TFG PRESIDENT? If yes then meesha nagukalakaxeeya shalay iyo maanta doesnt make any difference to me as far as the words are trully from HIM The one that i should consider my President.

Duufaan   

It is very clear, that clip is fake. It is not clever thing to post the clip every clan website knowing it is fake. Anyway I think, he is right person to deal this people and he have the upperhand. The fact is the ehtiopian will not leave soon.

Xargaga   

It is very clear, that clip is fake. It is not clever thing to post the clip every clan website knowing it is fake. Anyway I think, he is right person to deal this people and he have the upperhand. The fact is the ehtiopian will not leave soon.

This doesnt make sense. can you Explain why its fake? otherwise dont go off topic. Just tell me why is it fake. I might understand if you say Outdated but fake? NO!

Where is OLOL? lol no where to be found just what I thought.

He is the one that posted the tape let him defend it. But what is there to defend........A piece of lie?

I ask SOL to Banned this guys or she what ever this thing is as he/she as broken the golden rules.

The tape is a desperate measure, a last gasp.

Remember all the reports of he fled Mogadshu, he is dead, he is injured, villa Somalia has been captured and so on.

Now its a tape..

Well we all need hope.

Secessionits why all the love for reer Mogadishu now? It is funny how you used to point at them as the very example of failure and a reason for your recognition. Now Faisal Ali Warrabe cares, when yesterday he made those famous remarks.

Now you are all devout Muslim's, when yesterday you never complaned when Minister Edna Adan made those famous remarks..

Ebyan   

Originally posted by OLOL:

the ****** community is the opposition, 90% are the opposition, they are united and gathered in one place. they have joined their militias togather and are ready for war. They said let the man (force) that can overpower (defeat) us, capture our city (Mogadishu. Didn't you heard the fightings and clashes of few days ago? the meaning (the whole purpose) is everyone is getting ready (so we do) we will see who will win in the (battle ) of Mogadishu.
The events(killings and mass displacement) of 1992 will repeat (be their fate)

What happened in 1992? :confused:

Pi   

OLOL just can't believe that his goons from Guriceel and Galgaduud will not be able to hold the Somali nation hostage. He is fuming with rage. That's why he wishes for an all-out clan war. Aint gonna happen, chump.

Tahliil   

Hol' up, Hol' up. They're calling this one fake ? There is no shortage of Cabdullahi Amxaar audio recordings on the net that display how incredibly dense, clannist, and vulgar this man can be. Are they all fake ? Guys, I know this is topic is touching meel bugta, but try and be reasonable. Members of Yey's own family will tell you what kinda criminal clannist man he is. The dude has been killing and assasinating for 40 years. Being a power-hungry, Xabash-lover is his job description.

For argument's sake, let's say the tape is fake. Does that turn him into a saint ? Wipe his slate clean ? Start calling him Xaaji Cabdullahi ? LOL....I appreciate your gallant defense of his 'sharaf'(especially Sakhar, Adeer sii fiican baa ugu dathaashay, walee gacal baa tahay ), but it's like saying Hitler is a good man because Mein Kampf was forged by his enemies.

Try and be a liiitle bit logical and you'll be ten times more effective helping the cause

^^^Ok and what have all those other fake audios acheive?

Did it stop his lection victory?

Did it stop his governemnts relocation to Jowhar & Baidoa?

Did it stop his governemnts millitary victory against clown Xasan Dahir, wonder boy IndaCade & mouth piece Sharif Xasan, the Oromo, Eritrean fighters ?

Did it stop his entry into Mogadishu,?

No and this fake audio will not insha Allah stop the cleaning up of Mogadishu...

lol @ this OLOL guy, waa xafiifan ayaan u maleynaa. He posted a while ago that some "somali gangs" in US are hunting for TFG members/supporters to kill. The line between "mere lier" and "extreme pyromaniac" is fine in the case of this SOL character.

This is proven propoganda by defeated groups as shown by Sargeant Sakhar. However some seem to be grasping at the last straws for anything to give them a smile on their gloomy faces. :D

O’ dear and a big one at that. Desperate times indeed force some to seek desperate measures in soothing the deep-seated guilty and nefarious ignominy. That is mostly the case here with the loony let.

Sakhar – why o’ why do you have to shame these goons in such a callous way? Have you no mercy dear chap?

Is it ingenuity, idiocy or despondency that drives these groups to doctor the 6 year-old audio tape wanting to pass it on as fresh evidence for the Guriceel cause? Ingenious, I would go as far to say for it serves two purposes rather well in the eyes of the loony lot. Rather dim-witted of them though if one was to think of it, for the quality of job is poorly even for the amateur to spot the knots. And rather desperate above all, for this is their final card to rally the clan card albeit it has thus far fallen on deaf ears with the Mogadishu natives through Shabelle to Hiraan ignoring the bellows for mere ‘calaacal’ by the scrap metal and coal merchants to borrow a phrase from Duke’s.

Generale – do not be taken back by the sadden change of heart by the orphans of Hargeisa. Theirs is not one of love, rather one of trepidation and stomach-crunching booty shake of what is to become of the beloved Shankaroon. Not only are they not liking the turn of events in Somalia, but they have been suffering from chorea for a good while. Have you not noticed how xenophobic they have turned in just a few days? Wait till the dust settles in Mogadishu and you shall observe them seeking audience with the devil they speak of in droves.

Tata…

[ April 03, 2007, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]