Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

DOES LOVE CONQUERS EVERTHING?

MY SOMALIAN FELLOW/LADIES...I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO SOMETHING NEW...TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE...I WANT TO KNOW THIS!!! DOES LOVE CONQURES EVERTHING...THROUGH GOOD AND BAD TIMES,,,,WILL YOU LOVE THAT PERSON NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE...IN SICKNESS AND HEALTH...IN RICHNESS AND POOR...WILL YOU MARRY THE PERSON YOU WITH NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS ;) :cool: smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

"MY SOMALIAN FELLOW/LADIES...I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO SOMETHING NEW" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Let me tell you one thing first of all,We have discussed this topic many times before u got here..."how far are we willing to go" is one recent example. So don't be saying something like that again....So i would suggest that u try to catch up on any readings before u start posting. There is a botton on the right hand side that says search, and put the words about the topic and they can find if it had been posted before. Hopefully this would come in help next time u thinking about.......

A7LA-SHU   

i think SCORPION_SISTA had ruff day or something lol.... girl u okay??

finest girl,

alot of us might say yes but the truth u never know what happens in the future,

even though im not with anyone, but maybe in the future..so to answer ur q i would say yes for better for worst... only god knows what happens later on..

Love Conquers All........

Love is an extraordinary thing;

Without it life is barren.

You may have many possessions

And sit in the seat of power,

But without the beauty

And greatness of love,

Life soon becomes

misery and confusion. smile.gif

shyhem   

Originally posted by finestsista2005:

WILL YOU MARRY THE PERSON YOU WITH NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
;)
:cool:
smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

U said no matter what happens,does that include death coz there's no way i'm gonna marry a dead woman.

As for this love shi-t,well let say i don't believe in that.All i want is a woman sitting next to me and providing me with what a women is supposed to give to a man and i inturn will give her what she needs from a man.We don't have to love each other to be partners in progress.

underdog   

Love cannot conquer all. Love may even be the root of all evil. Think of all the vile and dispicable things that have been done in the name of Love...

> Kill for Love

> Steal for Love

> Lie for Love

Don't misunderstand me, I have nothing against Love, it's a beautiful thing when taken in moderation. Like crack, it can be all-consuming and self destructive.

Which is related to your other inquiry about bad boys. My Math maybe a little off but I can see some connection between your interest in bad boys and you hope that it can all work out for the best in the name of love.

MY ADVISE TO YOU: All the advise in the world can't help you make up your mind. you only have one life to live. Do what you want and if it doesn't work out-> you can always apologise. Love doesn't conquer all, Successes, Faliures and corrections DO.

Miriam1   

Shyhem i am getting alittle scared here lool, i am starting to agree with you on the topic of "love", maybe we have become so hollywoodnized( not a word) as a society (somalis)that our preception of love is distorted, the type of "love" u suggest sounds so much more real to me as time passes.

A relationship of :-

Mutual Attraction

Mutual understanding

and Fiancial compatiblity.

Isnt this the recipe for a ideal life, with a partner, and would this relationship not formulate enough emotional dependance for each partner upon the other.Doesnt this qualify enough to be labelled "love" :cool:

TASHA   

'true love conquers all,' they say. but I think real, true love only conquers itself. it never gets off the ground -- like solar power and electric cars or recycling.

To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best. smile.gif