Sign in to follow this  
Isma_Lura

Why do Women always go for older men?

I wish I knew ya'll personally so I could give a good slap in the face. Orod shaqo yeelada instead of talking, thinking, dreaming about men 24/7. We have better things to do women!

I think its a sign of a psychological problem--I suggest you see a doctor pronto! This obsession with men lately is not healthy.

Nephissa   

Defenetly an older guy for me. They'r more forgiving, and less demanding. And Why do they young or old alike burb after a meal? Akh! I could atleast make an excuse for the old guy ( Waa Odey, waa Duq etc. :D

Besides, they get more attractive as they age. Therefore, 10-15 years age difference is OK with me.

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

I wish I knew ya'll personally so I could give a good slap in the face. Orod shaqo yeelada instead of talking, thinking, dreaming about men 24/7. We have better things to do women!

I think its a sign of a psychological problem--I suggest you see a doctor pronto! This obsession with men lately is not healthy.

FF...are you seeing things again? Men are nothing to be scared off u kno...u can talk about them, u can talk to them, and sometimes...sometimes u can even touch them! I wouldnt recommend it tho..u might catch something.

Now be a good girl and make me tea. :rolleyes:

Bess.   

lol.....phanta.....touch them...is that possible?...acuuduki...

ff.....the lady doth protest much...... ;)

ps...bisharo....i thought it was women who got better with age.....and men just aged ... :D

shyhem   

Bishaaro

And Why do they young or old alike burb after a meal?

LOOL It wasn't me.What ha happened was,you give 'em pinto beans.

That's all you noticed about the brothers :D

Phanta

FF...are you seeing things again? Men are nothing to be scared off u kno...u can talk about them, u can talk to them, and sometimes...sometimes u can even touch them! I wouldnt recommend it tho..u might catch

something.

You're damn funny.Nowadays you're more relaxed.I hope it ain't no weed involved. :D;)

Besbaaso

ps...bisharo....i thought it was women who got better with age.....and men just aged ...

If only that was true.I can already see the wrinkles on my future wife's face.No amount of botox will help her,and i hope i won't be thinking about second wife by then.

Peace!

So, using your formula, At my age of 61,I would have to find a wife around 38 yrs old. Okay,I'm all for that, now just tell me where I may find her?

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

Here's the answer to this very famous question na'mean.

A famous French mathematician -- I forget which one exactly -- once created a simple formula for calculating the optimum age for a man's next girlfriend, mistress, or wife:

x / 2 + 7

where x equals the man's age. A table is provided for the mathematically challenged. (Note: If your age is an odd number, always round down after dividing by 2.)

Your Age Woman's Optimum Age

22 18

23 18

24 19

25 19

26 20

27 20

28 21

29 21

30 22

31 22

32 23

33 23

34 24

35 24

36 25

Hope u got the point now na'mean...LOL.

FF...are you seeing things again? Men are nothing to be scared off u kno...u can talk about them, u can talk to them, and sometimes...sometimes u can even touch them! I wouldnt recommend it tho..u might catch something.

Oh really? How interesting. Can you elaborate a little further on that. Where exactly do I touch...and how much pressure do I apply?

P.S. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I hope you noticed the dripping sarcasm Phanta. Instead of wasting your time moaning about your sad state of affairs, why don't you do something useful like taking the injir from the hair up your nose?

Besbaaso, what are you trying to say? I cannot read minds you know. redface.gif

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

P.S. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I hope you noticed the dripping sarcasm
Phanta
. Instead of wasting your time moaning about your sad state of affairs, why don't you do something useful like taking the
injir
from the hair up your nose?

Femme, you're such a tit. A simple 'No' would have sufficed. :rolleyes:

<-- makes her own cup of tea.

^ And what if it doesn't? Wot u gonna do? *smirks*

Originally posted by SomericaN:

You're damn funny.Nowadays you're more relaxed.I hope it ain't no weed involved.
:D;)

:eek:

Who's been telling tales?! :mad:

I go out with older man because I know he is patient, caring and undestand what a woman is all about.

Older man has advantage over younger man because, he knows the game better than the younger man. He does not take no for an answer, he will run after you till you say yes" i'll marry you".

*older man does what you tell him to do

* older man takes care of you financially

*older man tent not cheat on you because..they are in it to get married.

that is my view of going out with the older guys

I LOVE IT!

lol..in otha words ma sista

u tell'em boyz..."ur money's too young, call me when ur bank account grow up..."

--->why am wit him ( you say) "his is 1 zero zero zero zero zero older" ...lol

JOKE...I HAVE NO SAY..I DON'T DATE