Sign in to follow this  
Isma_Lura

Why do Women always go for older men?

nafta   

I am with X on this, though I wouldn't necessarily wait till he decides to depart...I might accidently trip over his oxygen cord... icon_razz.gif

P.S. all this "older men know how to work younger women" stuff is bullshit...It's what you make of it, not what age difference can do for you

dawoco   

lool@X, girl i bet you check whether the older men are eligable for life insurance before even considering them as "future prospectives" icon_razz.gif

Nafta, meid iedereen houdt van doekoe iedereen houdt van geld ma maqli jirtay :D Ben blij om je weer in de buurt te zien, meiske smile.gif

Most older guys are mature. "ANYHOW they have to be mature, there getting older" Thats what I think. O don't think it's about money.

It's LIFE.

I don't think it's wrong for a girl to be interested in a older guy.

But what about the somalian women who marry young GUYS? I heard few stories about that.

OG Moti   

^^^ Not thinking about the money? haa new story..

come on girls lets get real, you all figure it out, older man, he must saved some after all he has been around and he must plan some cash since men cant be men without the green.. ooh boy ooh boy, how many of u would be disappointed... suger mammy and suger daddy are no more... why dont u guys work and earn your living instead of hunting older man without even making sure if he has money or not, and then go the process of wondering and asking urself when is he going to die..

man when will somali women start depending on herself and stop thinking of being a house wife and loads of dirac and thialand made products ..

peace

Og Moti who needs an old faarax anyways ??

i am sure 90% of Somali women are independent by now,by independent i mean the are educated and making there own living/specially this genaration.

Calaakuli xaal..

What is it with you guys i would never go out with a man older then me by 5 or more years! :mad:

Simple as this...

1.Older man can never go watch A movie with you, they think Titanic is still on the Cinema)

2.They go bed as soon as the sun is down.

3.if they have to buy you a gift the will have 2 buy you Dirac.(if u lucky)

4.If you ever mention Hollidays like Spain they will say Dubai( DAhab.com) who said all somali women love dahab?? :confused:

5.If you ever go to eat out they will Say

Bariis iyo Hilib plzz...(chinesku cuntadooda waxaa ku jiro masas) :D

etc.......

So plzz i rather have the (Yo YO) :D and even live Poor for the Sake of ma happines.

shyhem   

So plzz i rather have the (Yo YO) and even live Poor for the Sake of ma happines

Stop lying to yourself.You will never be happy if u decide to live in abject poverty.Yours, certainly will be ruled by the principle of misery needs miserable companions.

The major cause of deppression is stress,and by now u should be aware, that financial problem leds to a stressful life.

A Stressed and deppressed woman or man for that matter,doesn't look happy to me.

**My bad, i'm off topic**

Rokko   

Here's the answer to this very famous question na'mean.

A famous French mathematician -- I forget which one exactly -- once created a simple formula for calculating the optimum age for a man's next girlfriend, mistress, or wife:

x / 2 + 7

where x equals the man's age. A table is provided for the mathematically challenged. (Note: If your age is an odd number, always round down after dividing by 2.)

Your Age Woman's Optimum Age

22 18

23 18

24 19

25 19

26 20

27 20

28 21

29 21

30 22

31 22

32 23

33 23

34 24

35 24

36 25

Hope u got the point now na'mean...LOL.

Bess.   

what is this with older men.....i already have a daddy and don't another.... :rolleyes:

ps....besides older men have mushy tushies, yuck icon_razz.gif

Rokko   

Originally posted by besbaaso:

ps....besides older men have mushy behinds....
icon_razz.gif

Eeewwwwww Besbaso. when said older, I don't think they meant..those ones na'mean..@ the nursing homes..damn gal where u been hangin out lately....lol

Bess.   

sorry phanta , to each his own.....if u like old timers that is cool.....but like a said....already got a daddy..... ;) and don't want to change diapers for an old foggy any time soon.... icon_razz.gif