Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

The President orders the ICU to surrender and welcome FTs

Paragon   

Baydhabo: Madaxwaynaha Soomaaliya oo maxkamadaha ugu baaqay inay ka baxaan gobollada ay xoogga kula wareegeen.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Baydhabo(AllPuntland)-Madaxwaynaha dawladda Federaalka Soomaaliya Md: C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed ayaa ka dalbaday maxkamadaha Islaamiga Muqdisho inay dib uga laabtaan gobollada ay la wareegeen.

Madaxwayne Yuusuf wuxuu sheegay inuu qirsan yahay in maxkamaduhu ay ka adkaadeen isbahaysigii hogaamiye kooxeedyada hubaysnaa , wuxuuse sheegay inuusan asagu qolana la fikir ahayn waa labada dhinac ee kala adkaadaye.

C/laahi Yuusuf wuxuu maxkamadaha ka dalbaday in qaabka ay u shaqaynayaan iminka loo arki karaayo mid xukun iyo dhul doon ah , asagoo sheegay in mar walba la arkayo maxkamadaha oo dhul la wareegaya.

Wuxuusan sidoo kale madaxwayne Yuusuf soo dhawaynin magaalo walba oo maxkamaduhu qabsadaan oo looga dhawaaqayo maxkamad Islaami ah , taasoo uu ku sheegay inaysan ahayn mid habboon.

Wuxuu codsaday in maxkamaduhu haddii ay xukun doon yihiin ay qaabkii sharciga ahaa u soo maraan oo ay axsaab samaystaan dabadeedna ay tar tamaan inta ay hubka iska soo wareejiyaan.

Wuxuu u sheegay maxkamadaha in marka hore ay dib ugu laabtaan magaalada Muqdisho isla markaana ay ka baxaan gobollada ay la wareegeen.

Arinta ciidamada imaanaya dalka ee ay baarlamaanku ansixiyeenna wuxu madaxwaynuhu ku tilmaamay mid aad iyo aad uu ugu farxay oo wadaninimo ah , qorshaha ciidamadana wuxuu sheegay cidda diiddan inay doonayso in dalku sidan uu yahay sii ahaado.

Waa markii ugu horaysay oo Madaxwayne Yuusuf uu ka hadlo is beddellada maxkamadaha Islaamigu ay ka sameeyeen gobollo ka tirsan koonfurta Soomaaliya

CCC Farayaamo

AllPuntland

Gabbal   

There comes a time when every man has to do the right thing. If Abdulahi Yusuf cares about the interest of the Somali peoples', he should resign.

I think this is just getting started, It seems the Mogadishu courts are bent on the same strategy as the USC which was centred on clan domination.

Hoever Aydeed at that time had support from various groups. Their actions are no more than what Musa Sudi would have done if he had won.

These courts are no more than the extension of Inda cADE, AWAYS and Co. and Shiekh Sharif seems to be no more than a mouth piece.

The ICU, should surrender but they will fight.

Abdi2005   

Abdullahi Yusuf resigning? lool. A man working for habashis will never care about the interest of somalis. He now have finely manged to get his masters in to somalia.

Thierry.   

If the recent demonstrations have shown anything it is that foreign troops whatever their calibre is are not invited.

There comes a time when everyone passes his or her sell by date.

It is time for the Interim President to resign. If the TFG wants to be taken serious this corrupt head who thinks Somalia will go back a dictatorship rule needs to get.

I am someone who respected his mandate not because I thought he would be a good leader but because he came through something that had a slight resemblance of democracy (we don’t know how he got in but he did)

However If he insists on Foreign troops this will be his end and it is time the parliament oust him out

Thierry.   

Not only is the diplomatic works of the Islamic Courts excellent due to some excellent PR that even celebrities would be proud, they have the masses behind them as well as being military formidable

The masses should call the election of Pres Yusuf and the corrupt warlord MPs void.

We should restart the democratic process and put forward our real leaders the intellects of Somalia with the assistance of the Islamic Courts, the men abroad who should come back and a new day should start. Only then can we bring to justice those who wronged others and the leaders who committed the ultimate crime to a nation TREACHERY

No outside influence whether it’s the Ethiopians or Kenyans.

Inshallah Allah Subhanah wa tala will help us pass this fitnah

Asalamu Alaikum

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Ma gudbe! If he indeed said it, that is.

Did you mean, Ma Durba? That question is famous in the conflicts of Gaalkacyo between two known somali tribes.

Cabdullaahi Yuusuf karfantiisa ayuu markaan qoorta ku wataa, haduuba maxkamadihii shacabku doorteen faraha lasoo galay!

nuune   

Yeey as I heard him on the news today, he doesn't give a booolakis about Somali people, I always thought he could play diplomatic role with the Islamic Courts, he didn't sound pleasing or even relieved.

This is getting worse, I think his words were too offensive to the Islamic Courts, what ever their agenda, he should welcome them first and congratulate them and play witht hem, not to tell them what to do or to put their arms down first.

I will withdrew my political affliation with Yeey from now on, I always thought the man was Siyaasi is nacey oo siyaasad ku soo gubtey smile.gif

Maf Kees   

Abdullahi Yusuf should retire from politics and go spend some quality time with his woman and kids. Maybe do some volunteer work and catch up on some reading. He is to old for this shidh, they take away the driver's license of people his age where I live.

Wiilo   

Waan kaga fashiyay inuu sidaa u hadlayo A/lahi yuusuf,,,nuune sxb odayga meesha wax siyaasad layiraahdo meesha kuma haayo, kuwaas isku sheegaayo inay yihiin baarlamaanna meesha waxba kumahayaan, waa bunch of bed kissers, Ethopia ayaa lagacsiisay markaas ayay u vote-deeyn in la keeno Ciidamo shisheeye.....

I'm really getting sick all of them,,,,,,,,,

Go figure:..........

Qudhac   

looooooooool

walahi this guy never ceases to amaze me, he has the political skills and adaptability of retarded tortiouse, this guy has managed to single handedly destroy every single chance he had to make his government work.

he uses the language of homeless "dubjir", his political vocabulery he makes G W bush sound like articulate political philosopher and that has to be hard :D :eek:

indeed after this gaffe his caravan might be on the move once more. talk about digging your own grave :D

OLOL   

shoot me! it is so funny to see how people are so paranoid and how some are pissing of their pants.