sheherazade

Fashionistas

Ms DD   

Surrey? Never drove to outside London..miyaad waalatey neh?

Anyway lets go to Kew Gardens or Hampton Court in the morning and afterwards, those who want to do shopping, let them go. What say you guys?

it's close to Oxford actually. Seems ambitious to do Kew and Bicester in one day. Just how early is everyone willing to start the journey? Bicester closes by 7pm.

Blessed, cocktail dresses and evening gowns come to mind.

is the gulp/lump/jump on the 27th? Verticals challenge me. Will have to practise by standing on a tall handsome man's shoulders. What do u think? smile.gif

-Lily-   

Blessed, a nice cocktail dress/long dress. I saw this gorgous plane but elegant dress in mango that captures what you say perfectly. Sounds like fun.

Edit: I will not be doing any watching, Ilahey ha niso nabad ciliyo.

Ibtisam   

okay I am sure I am doing something else on the 21st. You sure; hmmm.

Can't we do it on the same day. Saves us going out two different days redface.gif

Ms DD   

Lily

I was just checking HAmpton Court Palace and you maybe right..plnety to do there..esp the maze. Been Looking to get lost somtime lol.

So it is Hampton Court. We meet at Waterloo St. I will text u ladies the time and the prices inshaALlah.

Senora   

Blessed

I would stick around this range...you could also pair this with a sheer scarf if you'd like to go the more conservative route

156681989_o.jpg

Prom_Dresses_Evening_Dress_Gown_Formal_D

cocktail_dresses09-300x450.jpg

Blessed   

^The last one is beautiful. Thanks. That was my definition of formal but I thought is OTT for what party is about. But then, this is Dubai..

Lily,

Have you been to any of the Mango shops in Dubai? I'm convinced the regional buyer is a partially sighted 50 year old man. :(

-Lily-   

Blessed, I don’t know what it is, maybe Zuhaid Murad is getting a little bit carried away, bright colours, prints, frills, masses of material, all in one garment.

This is the dress I saw in Mango, all you need are a pair of fabulous black earrings, some dressy gold and black bangles and you’re good to go. It’s a very simple dress ( I don't think it fits this model well)

81424330_OW.jpg

Blessed   

Ooh, that's so pretty. Very elegant.

It's not just Zuhairs stuff, some of her designes are amazing but Mangos (Dubai) tend to pick the frilly, fussy numbers. I miss Oxford Street.

BTW. Mangos has a Mango Outlet website- selling last seasons stuff at half prize. www.mangooutlet.com