sheherazade

Fashionistas

-Lily-   

^^ I find it's not usually the height that makes shoes uncomfortable but how they fit at the front, around the toes and especially little toes, how hard they are on the heel of your foot(considering the impact of the heel). Hence good quality design, leather over soft bit sewn in etc. is bound to be more comfier & more expensive.

Malika   

Faheema,once the only things we could afford was lunch,but nevertheless it was a pleasant experience mingling with the rich..Lol

Sheh. I believe so, even if you go just for lunch..Lol Summer days at the village of dreams,has a certain amazing atmosphere. Could it be all the beautiful people at one place..Lol. I enjoy the outside cafe's and bistro's.

It's worth a day out girls!

Senora   

I never paid much attention to the science behind a comfortable heel, though Lily I think you may be right. My flats/kitten heels outnumber my high heels so KK might be more of an expert. For the few I've got they were designer and a bit on the pricey side but are very comfortable. And when I say comfortable, I mean for a gal that is usually caught with flip flops can actually run to catch a bus/cab gracefully.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

KK and Senora, is a shoe like this more comfortable if it's designer?

253512399_tp.jpg

I've had some designer shoes (high heels) that were not meant to be worn to walk, painful doesn't begin to describe it...But most of them are pretty comfy, provided they fit you...People make the mistake of buying the same size in all shoe types...Depending on the make of the shoe, I can wear a size 81/2 or a 10...Some shoes are made to fit smaller and other have wider fitting...It is all about how they fit...

Teeda kale I am a true believer of 'xarago xanuun maleh'... :D

Faheema.   

lol Malika, is one of those places you can picture exactly what it looked like even after years.

Sheh, might be an idea to go there after the sneezing marathon Ms DD arranged :D

yeah I was thinking that too, Faheema. I shall be leaving my card behind(aaah) cause I AM A RECOVERING SHOPAHOLIC. Tell u what, I'll help everyone else find a bargain. :D

Ms DD   

Now you are talking Faheema. Sounds great...only if you drive.

Lily shall i email you or we can do the arrangements here?

Ms DD   

Where is this place you guys are nattering about anyway? I wont do shopping myself but I will help you guys spend lol

Ibtisam   

Count me out girls. I draw the line at eyeing up expensive window dressings!!! I hate shopping on the best of days, let alone when I cannot afford half of the things.

I will wait at home for you guys. redface.gif