sheherazade

Fashionistas

Kool_Kat   

^Soomaalidoo dhan wey qurxoon yihiin...Or so I've been told... icon_razz.gif:D

Buuxo, I've contemplated for days about cutting it that style, until one day I just went in and did it! Believe you me, when I was leaving my house that day mohawk aasheegeeyee, hair salon dhan niyadeyda kuma jirin... :D

Blessed   

smile.gif . Quruxdaa kala jirta love, some of us saqaftaan la jihaadnaa adna easy iyo managable baad na leedahay. Jar hanaga tuurin, ina abti. :D

Lily,

Yes, it makes her neck look kinda funny too. Maybe it's the angle because normally she is flawless.

Kool_Kat   

I am dying to get the peep-toe boots Keri Hilson is wearing in her video:

Keri_Hilson_wearing_Velvet_Angels_Grey_P

Everytime I see the video, my stomach turns...They come in Black too, but I LOVE THE GREY!!!

Ibtisam   

^^^is that sequence or beads??? Looks nice though on the picture, although up close if is sequence it will look tacky. The bleats look great.

-Lily-   

I think it's both, pearly and quiet nice, not sure how they did it. I saw it in the store and it looked lovely, for £225 it better look good.

Senora   

KK, your shoes(taste) are admirable! I have a few high heeled beauties in my closes that I only pull out for dates/events that inlude minimal walking (dinner, movie - by car of course)...for the rest I resort to kitten heels, flats, flops, etc. Thank goodness for Mrs. Obama and making flats fashionable smile.gif

I bought two really cute shoes over the weekend, one is INC and the other I cant seem to remember? I tried to look for both on Macy's, but I guess they werent a part of the online directory....if I do I'll share...carry on, Im enjoying this- not sure how I missed it when it initially came around though....

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Nice shoes KK, a bit too fashionable though.

With these boots, you won't need much to accessorize...A pair of jean and a simple top will do...Kabaha kaligoodaa qeylinaayo... :D

Senora, thnx...I love INC shoes, most are very comfortable to wear and very fashionable...

Ibtisam   

KK, they look painful (although it says leather lining, which once you beat it down must be comfortable.)

The grey ones sure are beautiful, patent leather sometimes runs the risks of looking like cheap PVC, but in this case it looks yummy.

EDIT: $350 for those shoes!! I don't think I've ever spent that much on anything for me!!! :eek:

Lily, for that price it is beads and real stones mixed with hand sequence/ embroiders.

Kool_Kat   

^They are on sale for $220.50, how about that? icon_razz.gif It is worth it to treat yourself every once in a while...Believe you me, I don't know the last time I spent anything close to that amount...Hooyonimada a ibadashay baan ku leeyahay...I usually shop around or wait til they are on sale...Really $220 isn't bad for those beauties...

Senora   

Speaking of outlets, I love the one in my area http://www.premiumou tlets.com/outlets/ou tlet.asp?id=16

Not sure how many SOLers are in Georgia, but this is a great place for the guys and gals. I venture out there about once a year (its an hour drive from downtown Atlanta). I take advantage of the shoe stores (Nine West, Nike, Adidas) and handbags (Coach) when I can. Clothing not so much. I can usually find great deals every now and then at various locations in town. KK, I LOVE Inc too (their clothes esp.). They do have very comfortable shoes. Although my most comfortable is Calvin Klein, navy blue pumps. Very similiar to these --> 253512399_tp.jpg

Faheema.   

Malika, OHM god....I went to that Village back when I was in Uni with a friend of mine...We felt so poor and most of the stores had For Sale sign up lol. The only shop I could almost afford was Mexx :D

I agree it's a neat little place and shopping experience is wonderful if you're rich smile.gif