sheherazade

Fashionistas

-Lily-   

^^^Yes but you wear them for work.

If anyone comes across strappy gold sandles that can be worn with dirac post them. (With reasonable heel)

I like these best but not sure if they would go with Dirac, they look super comfy

22853542_normal.jpg

There are also these

22743295_normal.jpg

and these

20070208_141010460320_LRG.JPG

and perhaps these

20070524_050010515120_LRG.JPG

Blessed   

Nice, Lily! The middle one would nicely with the dirac that I'll be wearing. Get ready gabadh, we need to go shopping together next week i'a...

I need to find a really elegeant bolero jacket. They've only had super glittery numbers in Dubai. Any ideas of Landhaan has to offer?

-Lily-   

Oh yes, you wil find one. Check, Debenhams, Coast and Zara, and pus its Sales season. When are you arriving?

Malika   

Lily,pop in any Indian Shop clothe/shoe shops you would find, alot of glittery sandals for a finished dircaa outfit..

-Lily-   

If I see another woman in a double breasted belted trench coat I think I am going to puke. The entire London female population seems to be wearing them.

-Lily-   

The brown one has more character, the black one is the one that should be avoided unless you want to wear uniform all over again.