sheherazade

Fashionistas

Jamster   

Acuudkiyoow kuwaan xey ahaayeen? waraada fiiri nooh, idinka jinooleey aa noqoteen. Sheydaanka idinka dhex hadlooyo waa Parada etc.

Acuudbilaah.

Aaliyyah   

Kimiya thanks for the site girl ..masha-allah lots to choose from. Just ordered a Jilbaab for myself smile.gif So Jazakalahu khyr :D

wa salaam

p.s. whats up with the rest of u , this clothing aint for muslim woman ..or so I think .

Blessed   

^I love the new look casual jilbaabs too. I'm thinking about ordering one. Report back when you get it; the fit, the flow the overall look.

Gabdhaha dhaaf, I'm sure that you were there too and besides those cloths are fine if worn under abaya. ;)

nafta   

Devilangel, is this what you had in mind perhaps?

1104623020_lg.jpg

Worn with fishnet tights they would look sizzling; they're very 'devil wears prada' like, though I would imagine them to be a pain to walk on.

43304663.jpg

This abomination from Mango costs £95. It screams all that can be ugly about Arab design. Lo and behold the designer is Lebanese- Zuhair Murad. When he's not dumbing down, he's doing this.

-Lily-   

LooooL Shesh, that skirt does make you shiver. I haven't seen many skirts in the shops, just those horrendous maternity wear looking 60s tops and lots of skinny jeans.

He is a big designer, you would really expect more than that from him.

shez! that a sexy dress! i can pic u in la with all that wind and your dress just flying around like it dont care!! lool.. i likes it.!!

i called it full moon dress!! lool :D

^homie, I never know what u're saying a lot of the time but I have come to give u the benefit of the doubt.. I hope u're not referring to the huudheedh skirt. I wouldn't be caught dead in it.

Lils, I know, no blooming skirts anywhere. Look out for maxi-dresses. They have qaawan uppers but you could improvise. I bought this from THAT Primark today:

e119_1.JPG

I tried it on at home and with a belt it looked quite OK(better on me than off which is always a nice surprise) but what I'm going to do about the arms I don't know. There's this at Miss Selfridge too:

186937002_large.jpg

Can't believe they refer to this as a dress:

186497273_normal.jpg

I have a couple of the above style 'dress' and wear them as a top. Will the fashion police shoot me down?

BTW, now that it's warmed up anybody oouucceed yet at flesh on display. Can I slap a barcode on these men and women? icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

OMG, the dress frm Primark is amazing. I got a similar one from H&M last year, if you wear a little cardi with it it will look nice.

How do i post pics in here? I forgot how to do it redface.gif

right-click the image you want to post here and click 'Properties'. Copy the address you see. In SOL, click Post Reply(not Quick reply) and click the Image button. Paste the address of the image you had copied in the small window that pops up and clock OK.