sheherazade

Fashionistas

JUSTICE   

Have you seen the silky scarf that women presenters wear in dubai TV, they are really beautiful and suitable for summer. So for the girls who live in UK, have u ever came across one of them scarfs, i did once in welthamstow market, and i regret not buying it now.... so tell me if you got news for me cause am ready to go to all the markets in london to get these scrafs.....

A. Isse   

Fashion is getting cheaper this days. Why buy gold for over $1000 when You can get style with quality silver for $10. Beutifull necklaces I saw on www.bestcharm.com for $9.00 or letter bit more.

Take a look

P-7.gif

P-6.gif

sp12.gif

Spring seems to be have been in the air most of this winter anyway but here it comes..a little inspiration..

for Kimiya

image1xl.jpg

for Val

image1xl.jpg

for WaTerLily

04P04QCHT_normal.jpg

for Serenity

image1l.jpg

for Ifra'ax

sanfran07.jpg

and me

image1xl.jpg

Originally posted by sheherazade:

for Val

image1xl.jpg

Thank you, Sheh. Funnily enough, shades of blue have overtaken my wardrobe. Unknowingly, blue has become my favourite colour (especially dark and navy blues). I adore the colour of that top but am not sure about the style. My sister bought me a similar style top and let's just say it made me look and feel like a great whale! redface.gif

Since we are talking clothes, it's job hunting and interview time again for me. Which means upgrading my work clothes (and boy do they need upgrading!).

Maybe I'll post some of the pieces I'm thinking of getting and you guys can give me some feedback on them. Ta

Pujah   

^^If you are going to an interview I wouldn’t pair them with “bold colorful accessories” go for simplicity and never wear more than 3 jewelry items or it will overshadow your wardrobe. I would pair them with pearl studs and simple watch or just watch and a necklace and pull up your hair. Also both shirts are too casual for the interview and wouldn’t look hot with the suit but will look nice on a regular work week. smile.gif

Shakti   

Edited: amazing collection there Val, the 1st pair with red shoes would do you solid..

p.s good luck with the interviews

Thanks Pujah. Bold and colourful accessories sounds a bit over the top, but mine usually comprise bags, shoes and earrings; e.g. I would match the above skirt suit with a grey/white silk blouse, a pair of green heels *see below* and a matching bag. That sort of thing.

Dev, you got it! Red shoes, love 'em! :D

398633.jpg From Faith

Pujah   

^^Gray/white silk blouse sounds fabulous and I love the above pumps too bad I have no green policy…don’t ask why

-Lily-   

Sheh, stores, prizes etc, quit the torture nooh.

Val, lovely choices, I love a bit of colour. for inteview I always prefer a trousers, I dont know why. But both are lovely. Good luck with the inteviews.

I am really into a spring trench coat/jkt. I have a few in mind as soon as I figure out how to post images here!

Shakti   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

398633.jpg
From

well never thought of pairing green n grey together b4 so i really dont know if that will work.. however grey n red compliment each other very well and u should rock that 2 the interview.. :D