sheherazade

Fashionistas

-Lily-   

Rahma, love the bag, looks like one that can be taken for stroll in Monaco.

I saw a stunning one in Fenwicks and it's affordable too.

I honestly find designer bags UGLY. Oh my goodness, ok so the material might be fine, but the design and colours are just horrendous! Where is the fashion police? I hyperventilate when I see the price tags for such ugly trash. redface.gif

If the name is all that u care for, then I understand the obession. Laakiin, walahi I find bags which are $20-60 waaaaaaaaaaaaay more beautiful then some that run in the hundreds. redface.gif

corset52.jpg

or

corset60.jpg

This corset-purse here is sexy but impractical for a girl like me. If it can't hang off my shoulder, then buh-bye.

^^Looool. It's definitely not for everyday wear. Maybe once in a year, but that's the closest I'm ever getting to a corset. :(

Speaking of corsets, can it be ever worn OVER a dirac and be fashionable (or at least not horrible)? I've seen them over dresses, but I'm trying to imagine them over a really pretty dirac.

a variation of the below pic;

06.jpg

^^^ LOOOOL...corset over dirac. Please send us a pic once you have tried that out...you never know you might start a fashion frenzy...

Besbaso I know your intentions are good, but please refer to Sheherazade response since that is exactly my view on matters.

Sheherazade my dear..I want to make a trip to the far east. I was thinking to maybe go to China, and you what China is like....anything goes. Plus Shanghai is a MUST see place.

A friend of mine has just returned from Dubai. She has brought some designer bags as gifts for people and she has informed me that there is this shop where all the bags sold in Europe are imported. She has acquainted herself with the owner and he is up for a bit of business. Anyways I am going to Dubai in June after me exams and I am more than happy to take orders ;) .

In the mean time I will look out for your request.

-Lily-   

Hey if you are visiting exotic places, the originals are cheaper (than my or your town) there anyway. Especially places like China.

mantra   

I thought my jeans and shirts were a little over the top..

apparently not.

I shop mostly at long tall sally when im the UK and new york and company when im in the US..its hard finding long skirts especially now that im trying to be a 'hijaabi' and all..

anyone know where I can find long skirts? long tall sally is quite expensive..

Blessed   

WaterLily

I don't know why but the very notion of designer French Abayas tickles me. I love the skirt and top, elegant for weddings / parties.

I bought a few perfumes from Fragrance Direct when I was in the UK. The perfumes are genuine and you get some killer deals.