Wallis online mid-season sale now on.

click me baby

WLQ84-ms.jpg

avec

WLS48-ms.jpg

et

WLU51-ms.jpg

The bag is only £5 (down from £23).

If u're petite, their range is now half-price.

Standard delivery charge £3.95.

LOOOOL, you people are sooooo funny. What a topic considering that most xalimo sisters can't even dress to save their life!!!!

Anyways here is a website that I have recently discovered via one of those magazines. It is fab!!! I love it. Basically what they do is copy the stars outfits and then make it accessible to folks like me and you. Grand isn't it?!!

ASOS

Also to sisters Sheherazade and Luna Sunstar I actually own a chloe bag. Not the real one I am afraid, but you can't tell the difference. I have checked it out in Selfridges (the original is £700 I think) and they are both identical. Try Camden town, but not on a Saturday. Usually on the weekend the Trading Standard people are snooping around and those Orientals who sell these bags get the jitters and hide them away otherwise they get confiscated.

Failing that PM me and I know someone who gets them imported directly from China and the Far East. They will do you a good deal smile.gif .

Bye!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Why??? I am not technically the one dealing in supposed illegal goods...I just buy it or direct people to those goods.

In my defence however, they shouldn't make them so expensive. See it this way, atleast I have PAID for mine.

Don't tell me you don't buy the DVD's from those Chinese people..you know those ones with bac bleu. At first I thought it was Qaad and was in shock....

My offer about those bags still exists. I will sort you out ;) .

:D

Katrina   

Ladies, I've got a question. I bought a jacket from the limited dirty cheap for 1/10th its original price. It's a business suit jacket in a dark coffee brown, made from a light wool material. I have the same suit (jacket and pants) in black but I don't know what to wear this brown jacket with? No, it can't be jeans. It's for a conference...any suggestions on what colors in pants & shirts will complement it. I know when I'm out of my league and need help. ;)

P.S. I don't want to spend any more $$$, trying to find something from my closet that would work. I've got lots of choices for shirts, tops but my favorite would be a hot little Bananna Republic wrap around shirt in a dark pink with very thin brown strips but what about the pants?????/

^brown is a safe colour so go wild with the bottom(trousers/skirt). Don't be safe. Try on existing bottoms collection, look in mirror and assess. Something will stand out.

Oi, Nefertiti, did u say bags? I've become a bag pervert. I never cared before wheras now I'm eying up other women's bags all the time. How much was yr fake Chloe bag? Can't make a weekday trip to a market unless I quit job which would be no good as I would the not be able to afford the bag. Now leave me alone, I have to study, u selfish women!!!! :rolleyes: :D

-Lily-   

Try baige/caramel trousers or black bottoms, with a similar coloured shirt.

If you are wearing a pink/brown shirt, a brown trousers would look more neat because you don't want to wear too many colours or you will not be taken seriously.

Scarlet dear, it is your lucky day. There is a guy who I have recently met in London who is originally from Canada who sells any designer bag on earth.

Unfortunately he just travelled to Dubai on business so I am not sure when he will be back.

But keep in touch though, cos he will get in contact when he is London next...or so he says...

Sheherazade...I LOVE bags aswell...always have..a bag makes or brakes an outfit..

I got my chloe for 80 quid from a very reputable source. They are selling the same one in Camden for 140 to 160...and they both look REAL..This person will deliver to you or you can meet up with them anywhere...(where do you live?)

infact we are meeting him tomorrow so I'll have a word with him on your behalf and please don't get sacked... :D

^lol at reliable, reliably good fake-bag-seller, eh? Bring it on.

Tell him I'll move into the back of his van if he has this:

B0F4-BM39-ok.1135093147.jpg

Would u believe it's called a 'Farrah'. I fancy a Farrah, waa la ba'ay. LooL. Anywho, I love it, look out for it, please. A friend told me about a Hong Kong website she ordered a bag from(for her Mum, aww) which delivered the gorgeous leather bag successfully(always a bonus) the other day. I memorised the website address, chanting it like a mantra but what with all the other stuff I have been memorising in the last few days, it got lost in the crowd. I'll ask and post at some point. In the meanwhile, I [insert beating qalb] this baby too.

B9J4-BI19-soft.1135093526.jpg

Soo us aa will ya, love? :D

Bess.   

Originally posted by Nefertiti:

Scarlet dear, it is your lucky day. There is a guy who I have recently met in London who is originally from Canada who sells any designer bag on earth.

By buying FAKE and IMITATION purses u r supporting

CHILD LABOR.

In January’s issue of Bazaar, a magazine devoted to high-end fashion, there was an article specifically targeting knock-off purses. It also describes the growing rate of child labor in less fortunate countries that are made to live and work in horrible conditions only to feed the world’s horrible appetite to show off a designer purse.

I realize that pirated items will probably always exist, but if people educate themselves enough to distinguish the fake from the real, then these knock off artists will lose money and will no longer be a billion dollar industry that is created on the backs of children

Besides being ugly, these purses having issues like the stitching will fall apart, or their cheap leather straps will break, or maybe a crummy dye job will stain your skin and clothes.

They suck and they r not worth it.

Originally posted by besbaaso:

By buying FAKE and IMITATION purses u r supporting CHILD LABOR.

In January’s issue of Bazaar, a magazine devoted to high-end fashion, there was an article specifically targeting knock-off purses. It also describes the growing rate of child labor in less fortunate countries that are made to live and work in horrible conditions only to feed the world’s horrible appetite to show off a designer purse.

I realize that pirated items will probably always exist, but if people educate themselves enough to distinguish the fake from the real, then these knock off artists will lose money and will no longer be a billion dollar industry that is created on the backs of children

Besides being ugly, these purses having issues like the stitching will fall apart, or their cheap leather straps will break, or maybe a crummy dye job will stain your skin and clothes.

They suck and they r not worth it.

A magazine like Bazaar will naturally highlight child labour producing fake bags. Any articles on child labour involved in real designer bags? Magazines thrive mainly on advertising revenue, fashion magazines more so. Surely u do not think children aren't used to produce higher quality designer goods, are you? And do you think if demand for these goods drops, the parents of those children will not find an alternative means of augumenting their incomes with their children's earnings? The higher quality producers sell us their ware claiming the highest of quality but it should be up to them to ensure the highest of conditions for the workers at their factories. However, quality working conditions take a bite out of profits. So they'll be tempted to turn a blind eye. Gap, Nike, Coke, Gucci have all been caught out.

Cheaper goods are more likely to come from factories not enforcing good working conditions whether they be fake or real. What shall we do? Campaigners generally focus on big names and name and shame them but what about the average shops? The ones we frequent the most? Staying away from knock-offs and expensive goods(obscene prices) will leave us with the average shop and what do we know of it? Can our shopping ever be ethical?