sheherazade

Fashionistas

^^^ You hurting my eyes ... i just reurned from salaadul Jimca ... but she is stunning ... ladies now u know my type ( she just needs a decent cabaayad of course )

-Lily-   

Her name is Neomie and She used to be NEXT model too. She is doing a big lingere campiagn for M&S at the moment.

Originally posted by Yahoo_UK:

^^^ You hurting my eyes ... i just reurned from salaadul Jimca ... but she is stunning ... ladies now u know my type ( she just needs a decent cabaayad of course )

Lol at cabaayad. Isn't the lack of it what got yr attention?? Men, contradictions galore. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

Her name is Neomie and She used to be NEXT model too. She is doing a big lingere campiagn for M&S at the moment.

Really?? Yahoo didn't know that. He hadn't noticed. :D

isnigar

JUSTICE   

well if you don't like her cloths then you shouldn't dictate her to wear cabayid. I mean it's true with guys who admire beauty, but still command women to cover up. i think it's weird...

anyway what are u doing here it's all about women's fasion

Naden   

Stephen Burrows - spring 2006 (The brother does beautiful stuff!)

00240m.jpg

00120m.jpg

Been using this moisturizer for a couple of weeks and just love it! Used to use Nivea/Clinique and so on but this is so muc nicer on the skin.

org_07M5_wide_lrg.jpg

JUSTICE   

I've been using this for a week

such a good oil, u can use it for every thing,

for the face and body, to help reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone.

it's effective for ageing skin and provide relief from the discomfort associated with dry, itchy and flaky skin.

it's Suitable for all ages and skin types. and it is non-greasy.

the 125 ml, is sold at boots for £14.95

and the smaller bottle for 9,39

ehero.jpg

Nice name .. i don't supose you get her number by any chance neither .. :D ( no, ur number will not do instead, or will it ? )

Justice, well whats fashion with us mens .. we design them for you, we dress you, then we criize u , so honey the fashion world i a men's world ( be it that 90% of those are gays )

WILDCAT   

Skinny leg jeans. Wicked. With a Somali figure in mind, I couldn't find anything cheaper than £60...

Levi's, Topshop, or any of those other high street usual suspects just wouldn't cut it, I had no desire to look like a hippo you see :D ... suggestions?

naden... who stocks your Origins moisturiser?

Naden   

I just order them over the net. The stores I go to only have the usual crap I've tried (Clinique, Prescriptives).

Originally posted by WILDCAT:

naden
... who stocks your
Origins
moisturiser? [/QB]

Wildy, Origins is stocked by most large department stores (Allders, Debenhams..etc).

I used to use Simple skincare, out of laziness more than anything else (it's stocked by Tescos), however, I have had to bin them after a visit to my salon for a facial a while ago.

My beauty therapist advices me that off-the-shelf moisturisers don't do much for the skin. Whether they cost a bomb (Lancome) or pennies (supermarket brands), they're the same as they use the same basic ingredients (sheep fat).

I'm now using a new skincare system, Skinceuticals, which is working really well for my skin.

Only problem is, it costs a pretty penny and I have had to add it to my budget in place of food. redface.gif

Nephissa   

Kiix kix kix :D ... reer UK, ma waxanaa la soo shir tagteen? Waa bilaa fashionistas meeshu! Waxad mesha ku haysan waa godawful ugly fashion.

<------