sheherazade

Fashionistas

Those folks at Dorothy Perkins keep bringing those shoe prices down. Check out the sale section of their Shoe Shop abd you'll find shoes for £10-£12. I like the look of these(can't wait to wear white) but won't be buying, also saw a pair of shoes I bought last weekend now £5 cheaper. Argh.

DDR26-ms.jpg

In other news, ahem, yesterday on the way to the supermarket to stock up on groceries and medication(I actually coughed as I typed that, how susceptible my mind is) I happened to pass by New Look. They had a sale on. A girl can't walk by without taking a look can she?

I found a cotton jacket for £7. Didn't even bother to try it on. Anyway, at the checkout I was given a promotional card- a Spring Offer, they say, produce yesterday's receipt and the promotional card between the 28th and the 12th of March, spend £25 and get £5 off.

Ok, so it's only useful if u've happened to buy something recently. These marekting techniques are effective, now I'm wondering just what I want from New Look that's worth £25 just to get a fiver off. What's worse is there is something there I would like. 13 days to decided whether my shopping ban can be relaxed. Again. :D

J.Lee   

I'm into the '70's (complete with an afro) and "conscious enviro" with a Somali twist this season.

NM-0JQZ_mn.jpg

Black and white: a long tunic shirt almost to the knees, khamaar, flat veggie shoes, hoop earrings, a cropped jacket and a lot of bangles.

I have never gone gaga for goo Dolls over a mainstream designer or their style (aside from Stella's veggie shoes) so I usually get most of my shopping done at independent trendies: what I like about them is that they can custom make clothes for you. (A major plus)

I'm not by all means a fashionista but I like to look clean and I like nice things.

Veggie shoes ..gosh i must keep up .. i must say for Stella is a it bit bland and had the name before the designs ..

Afro looks good on somali girl ..but how do u keep covered in a qamaar ..

-Lily-   

Jamelia, I love his dresses. It's about time women dressed up and looked more fem. I wish ppl would burn their jeans for a bit.

Ladies dont mind me....keep goin.. I am just taking notes (*innocent look*)

I'm not by all means a fashionista but I like to look clean and I like nice things.

wisdom, pure wisdom :cool:

-Lily-   

I was going through InStyle bag collections online and saw these stylish baby bags (or they call it diaper bags). I know we got some mums on SOL and I though they looked cool and fahsionable. Here is the site because I don't know how to get the pics up:

http://www.miabossi.com/bags/sp06/images/lg_maria_pink.jpg

http://www.miabossi.com/bags/sp06/images/lg_maria_toffee.jpg

http://www.miabossi.com/bags/sp06/images/lg_maria_cherry.jpg

They are all from www.miabossi.com

Well talking of styles and clothes ... that M&S model ... guess who got the hotts for her .. one look and i say 'istanqfurullah' then b4 u know the next poster comes up ... is a rollin chain ..