sheherazade

Fashionistas

-Lily-   

Justice, I haven't tried these particular ones but I have a similar black pair, and the inside layer of the shoes is really comfortable, round front won't hurt your toes and the heel is chunky so should be balanced. Having said that anything over 3 inches is ridicules, and I see these are 3 & half :( still beautiful though, but definately not every day shoes, like 2/3 out of 7 days shoes.

Blessed   

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

Like everything else there is a time for heels and a time for flats, but don't become grannies just yet.

LOL waa runtaa. I tried walahi but ama tomboy come lady - so my trainer attachment is still there. I buy hilled shoes but some how the flat ones always end up on my feet :(

I've remember reading something about flat shoes not being good for your feet as they put too much pressure on your ligaments or sum’ing.. (I'll try and dig out the science i'a)

It's better to have a small heel than go flat.

My coat's arrived already. The colour was somewhat of a surprise to me, the website had a tiny square box coloured Havana and that was all I had to go by. Anyhow, would never have bought it for the original price and it gapes a little at the middle of the back but it'll do just fine for end of winter/spring. Sergeant Sheh reporting for duty...

I visited the Dorothy Perkins site again today- not using the link above but their usual one: www.dorothyperkins.co.uk - it seems the two sites aren't identical. U only get the 25% discount when using the first link I provided, however there are bargains on the usual site too. Look what I found. As soon as I saw it, I wished I'd bought that instead of the one I did. Sweet relief it's not available in my size....Checked again and now they don't seem to have any of the sizes so what it's still doing appearing in their shop is beyond me. Cruel, I tell ya. Cost: £20. Keep trying, they might update.

DDR79-tn.jpg

Originally posted by JUSTICE:

I THINK YOU ALL GONNA THINK AM MAD BUT THIS IS WHAT I FOUND LONG AGO . BEAUTIFUL IS THE WORD

w6w_200602102027581a3d6a5a.jpg

AND THIS

w6w_20060210202830c4e123c0.jpg

IT'S ALL ABOUT COLOUR COORDINATION

Only my figure can carry that off.

size 10

lol

Foxy   

Its about time we had some fashion related bits and pieces in the womens section ;) I think that light Green Skirt is too die for? with a bit of mid level high heel shoes with strapes+ three qauters mid ripped Jacket......provided they could reach where the skirts hieght would end...lets say knee hieght>>> would look like a killer on any street....so far as those calfs are well within recommended build.......it would be a bonus should they be toned :D

cheers

Erm, before I go hide my purse, here's something I just bought from DP again.

DDY44-ms.jpg

Perfect for work since I'm on my ar*e all day anyway. :D On sale for £10, were £30. And they're leather.

There are other shoes on sale too- I should know, bought 2 pairs right now, redface.gif (here comes the justification part) but they were both on sale and I used the 25% discount link. Irresistible.

Blessed   

^Have you read any one of Sophie Kinsella's 'Shopaholic' books? I'd recommend it. Her books are both very entertaining and curing (once you see how pathetic you are on paper – did it for me) . I think I’ll go back to it once am done with my current book.

Anyways, this was sent to email: Hijab Chic. Clueless aren't they? I'm thinking of starting my own line. Does Xaliimo Chic sound good?

Enough of reading. I'm shopping for baby cloths now. (she's out growning her cloths, already, again?)I know a few good UK-based websites (no use for me) - if anyone is interested holla.

P.s you'll have to fight me for the red one..DREAM!

Hey ladies....

Someone was talking about Kimonos N lush silks..

dfbb6fb26f657d9f8bded65a62a00dcd.th.jpg

06933e053cadf466dfe34538688caedb.th.jpg

I'm still loving colourful satins,touches of edwardian look'in lace N sheer'ish silk....

6bdccd008fef9e0b2ec7d510ceadd8a8.th.jpg

3b1a9d5493ab82873dbde6e2a6f3aae1.th.jpg

090a8b693b15bae093803237681925af.th.jpg

Preppy layered look.I love henleys&V-necked ribbed tops cause their so versatile N go with any pair of jeans or blazer....

ec21e9439435968eb174bac8a7b55265.th.jpg

Skinny tube jeans I still love.Team them up with stripped shirts or long plain cotton tops n accessories!

034527379bd6992686aa42ca2c5f49d7.th.jpg

White N colourful prints look great teamed up with small but neat waisted belts to hold it all together....

62bd31577832ac6348b5a0704d45170d.th.jpg

bc8e0f3f6cc997cf626fa23df6a55229.th.jpg

Layered knitwear....

ef1887e9f1cddf1596507ae9bc0b674a.th.jpg

N brassy oversized buttons

d21e5013d2ae69130f0ff1ad4c7ab4d2.th.jpg

I will be back ladies.......