sheherazade

Fashionistas

-Lily-   

Justice, what a heavenly bag! I want it, its so beautuful, classy without looking trashy. White is quiet a dangerous colour.

Girls, try your best to stay away from typical high street looks that are mass produced, you ll only look like everyone else.

I am into trench coats at the moment, I know its been around since autumn, but maybe I should wait for the deliscious ice cream colours of spring, what do you think girls? I ll see if I can dig some up.

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

Yes, me too^^^^ money should not be an object when it comes to such issues...

U're how serious?

White is the black for Spring/Summer. A cheap white bag would be a bad idea but so would an expensive one- once the fashion passes u'll stick out and won't get wear out of it. Still here's one from ASOS- as seen on stars- ASOS for £25 and it doesn't look too bad through a screen- up close it might look nasty:

image1l.jpg

Am liking the cheap, white bag. Essexy or what!

JUSTICE   

I THINK YOU ALL GONNA THINK AM MAD BUT THIS IS WHAT I FOUND LONG AGO . BEAUTIFUL IS THE WORD

w6w_200602102027581a3d6a5a.jpg

AND THIS

w6w_20060210202830c4e123c0.jpg

IT'S ALL ABOUT COLOUR COORDINATION

Blessed   

^A little too Essexy for me redface.gif nice shoes though.

That Valentino bag is magnifique. I'll dream about it tonight, as I wouldn't dare spend that much money on a bag. :(

CW,

That kimono is fab, I bet it's real comfortable too but the dragon logo puts me off. This short one is by Miss Selfridge missselfridgekimonoG.jpg

Thanks Sheh, we don't want no strangers appreciating my Somali behind now, do we.

I like my shoes flat…. Like so….

GolashoeG.jpg

Cara.   

Are y'all for real? I keep my wallet in my trusty backpack, and wear nothing but tennis shoes or golashes.

I carry a purse and wear fancy shoes maybe three times a year. One of those being tomorrow. You know. Valentine's Day. Hee hee.

But I did like that coat Sheh displayed, Dorothy Something. Do they ship to the US I wonder?

Cara.   

Um, when I say I wear nothing but tennis shoes, I mean on my feet. I wear pants and shirts and stuff too.

Actually I usually wear socks with the tennis shoes, so that's not quite right either.

-Lily-   

Sheh...In my dreams money is no object :D but seriously that is one pretty bag. A good idea is to try shop for pricey things when you are on holiday, £££s will go a long way. It's better to spend on a nice pretty leather bag that doesn't break the bank, I mean these bags change every few weeks/months.

Blessed I love the Kimo, it looks like a spring/summer top that actually covers, what a shock.

Like everything else there is a time for heels and a time for flats, but don't become grannies just yet.

JUSTICE   

ARE U SURE THESE ARE COMFORTABLE

CAUSE U KNOW WE HAVE TO RUN ALL THE TIME TO CATCH BUSES AND TRAINS SOOOOOO HAVE U TRIED THE SHOES CAUSE THEY ARE SO COOL I WANT THEM. I HAVE ONE'S THAT LOOK THE SAME BUT THEY ARE SUCH AN AGONY I CAN'T WEAR THEM ALL DAY . SO

?????