sheherazade

Fashionistas

Don't you think it's time we had a dedicated fashion thread? I'll put it here since we women are more preoccupied with fashion than the blokes(and it shows hehe).

Sooo, yummy, let's get going. Anything goes, the more constructive the better though.

If u have links, shops, looks to recommend, do so. If you have a wish-list, a drool(slurp) for something but it's beyond your budget ask and maybe someone who's seen a cheaper alternative can help- state your earthly location please.

If you know of a SALE, discount or offer DO share.

And last but not least, buy wisely and you'll feel and look fabulous, dahlings.

If you are a shopaholic, this is the place to be and not to be all at once. U're welcome and I'm sorry.

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want...I wanna..

lad_day_240x290_cry_brn.jpg

and

lad_day_175x140_ash_tau_1.jpg

cry and ashley found at Berties

and a

f1_1_b.JPG

Paddington bag, any colour-at Lush

I'm watching a few items on ebay now. I think my mother would like..

11_1_b.JPG

..waiting...

nafta   

^^ G'Luck

Sheh ...Last year, I would've sold my mom for the chloe bag but after a while the novelty had worn off. That and the fact that I wouldn't settle for a cheap alternative.

Anywho, saw this little gem while I was looking through ebay the other day. DOn't know whether it's a genuine one, but it's got the tags and the lock... And so far none have bidded yet ;)

Have a looksie

Ok darlings .. time to needed some fashion lessons .. cause lets face is really us guys who know how to dress you girls .. is a fact top desingers are males .. and they don't have to be gays btw. and even is somali fashion .. all the top trailers ( harqaaley ) are males ...

so i be ur e-guide to wats hot and wats so last friday ...

one big issue with Somali sisters now days is da skirt .. come on .. fix it please .. and aviod Shepherds Bush ( UK ppl will know it and even some EU ladies shop there when come here ) at all costs.

Pass4Fash I meant I was waiting for the ebay bidding time to get near the end of its life so I could bid but do come back after the dissertation, God help you.

Nafta, I refuse to pay ridiculous sums of money for anything. That Chloe bag(it's not doing it for me personally) if not fake has a minimum sale price on it. That £19.99 starting price is a lure-in.

Gotta go, want to bid for my Ma's bag....

shiza I missed it.....damn SOL!!!!!!!

LoL @ Yahoo. I know the skirts you're talking about. S'Bush, indeed. Totally agree.

Sheh, much obliged for the space.

I feel a bit sad about shopping these days. I'm scrimping and saving and have been reduced to mere window shopping. *Sigh*

Blessed   

^I like this, well done. smile.gif

I went into the Chinese quarter of Muscat Cultural Festival last night. I bought a Chinese style bag to go with my Chinese Abaya and now I want one of these:

s6-01-1.jpg

I bought a black, red, green material for it.

I'm not sure whether to go for the short look (pictured -for skirts) or a long one to wear with pants. What do you think?

Am all about the 'giesha' inspired look these days, it's so, so debonair :cool:

I saw the ‘Memoirs of a Geisha’ last night. Good Movie, but I think the Nachos made me ill this morning. Since, I’ve thought about owning a Kimono atleast 15 times. Don’t they look totally elegant?

kimo3_large.jpg

Magnifique or what?

Here are a couple of shoes I wouldn’t mind swaggering about in if I could part with that much money, from Gina.

baff478a-cd57-4467-b0be-33f44242f84f.jpg

61fbfa9e-4dd8-4ece-8063-79f8c1a8b8f7.jpg

Blessed, I know, looong overdue, eh?

Go for the short version to go with the skirt- plain, coarse material to contrast with the colourful slinky top. I can see a long version of that top sticking to the derriere inappropriately.

CW, the film was beautiful to watch but didn't have much of a plot. I too ODed on the junk the day I watched it. My stomach turned all night.

After a day's browsing- online- I have finally bought a coat on the Dorothy Perkins website. I have a special code ladies, click on the link I provide you with and you'll get a 25% discount. 25%. Groovy. There's also a small online sale on at the mo so u can make even more of a saving like I did. Been looking for a coat to no avail. I found one on sale for £30(original price £60), after the 25% discount it cost me £22.50. Postage and packing costs £3.95 so the more you spend, the more of a saving you make.

Here's the 25% discount link:

http://www.dorothyperkins.co.uk/promostores/dp/2005/promos/FriendsnFamily1.html?session_id=81131546

U'll have to give an email address before u can browse/buy. Enjoy.

My new buy in a colour known as Havana(not the colour below):

DDW13-ms.jpg

JUSTICE   

c9b8a0d216.jpg

one of my passions is to have my nals done...

but i can't cause I am cleaning all the time , in the kitchen ....

You all know what i mean

JUSTICE   

Did anyone of u saw Jenifer's last movie

"rumour has it". Have u all seen the white bag she had ,akkkkkkkkkhhhhhhh that was soooo beautiful.

it looked like this NMV7063_mp.jpg