Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Yeey and Gheedi have bigger plans

^^^ My sister Rahima its wonderful when you writte. I enjoyed that, but it was your perception of the truth and no reality on the ground. Yes the government is losing the media war. However dear, like I said how do you people expect things to change overnight?

I support this government not because of an individual, but because it represents the best hope we have. Over reacting because a certain group wants to live above their means. Or to appease a drug dealer, road block owners or to message an ego of a clan is not on the table.

Thats the simple truth, the government has tried to make good moves, but people like Rahima, Xoogsade, Juma, Dayniile.com, waagacusub and so on will always try to oppose for reasons highlighted above.

I support the restoration of the state, law and order, giving back to the citizen his rights, his properties and his dignity. Removing roadblocks, punishing the criminals, protecting minorities decentralisation. And above all progress. As is in our religion and culture This is what I belive the government and subsequesnt ones will bring insha Allah. But what do you guys belive in???????????? ;)

Rahima   

My sister Rahima its wonderful when you writte

Too bad I can’t say the same for you :rolleyes: , because even in discussions of sincerity and seriousness, you somehow manage to vomit your clannish mentality. Hmm I wonder, what do Juma, Xoogsade and I have in common? I mean why take out HA and wind ;) . I don’t think I have ever said anything different to that of HA for example, yet you choose to divide based on what? BINGO! Shudh up :rolleyes:

However dear, like I said how do you people expect things to change overnight?

You don’t get it do you? My point was not that things were going to change overnight, if you had noticed I have said early days yet (I don’t even think five years is long enough), but there are achievements which should be seen at every interval of time, like relocation back to Somalia at this moment along with unification of this government. Sitting back and angelifying (yes I made it up) every little step the president takes is not doing him justice. Hard-line supporters of the president make things even worse; they turn this government into a tribal issue when they attack every progress or attempts by other Somalis (like you have done in another post) and this in turn causes those who were on the border to make a dramatic shift to the anti side (right? NO, but who cares, we should be trying to get people on board). They somehow cannot distinguish the warlords from a tribe, they bundle them in one and then expect the average folk of these tribes (who doesn’t necessarily see it from the perspective of it’s bigger than the man up top) to join the bandwagon of supporters (the PR campaign I was referring to). You people make it worse dear, you sit here all day long talking about what wonderful feats have thus far been achieved and overlook any negatives like that translates into being anti-government (that is the difference between you and those who believes that CY was the best candidate, like Baashi-he is objective). Open your eyes and see that supporters are just not like you who are blinded by everything pro-CY (I wouldn’t even say clan in your case, just an obsession with this particular man), there are those of us who do support for the right reasons and who if they do criticize do it with the best of intentions (If I was given the chance and could be guaranteed that my life would not be in danger I would express my thoughts to the president, prime minister and the whole of the government and believe you me aside from starting with praise in the beginning and ending with duca, the bulk of it would be constructive criticism). It may not mean much (since it’s only a hypothetical), but that is sincerity, not coming on SOL glorifying to the point of no-return like you are on the pay roll and dishing out BS at others because they tell you to keep it objective (because for the last bloody time, being objective is not being anti-government).

You know i believe I’ve finally worked out your downfall. You live by:

Love CY= love peace, prosperity, Somali nation etc.

Don’t like CY= anti- peace, prosperity, Somali nation etc.

Very narrow view. Let me open your eyes to the reality, one does not have to like CY the man to be pro-government. :eek: Shock, blasphemy you say? No dude, just reality! Many of your own clansmen and women detest the man and what he stands for. What say ye to them? Are they too clannists who are anti-government?

But what do you guys belive in????????????

Puzzled. Is that not obvious, or are you viewing the issues through spectacles of pre-conceived qabiil BS which you seem to be harboring?

If those are not the things which I believe in, then what is the point of calling myself a Muslim (unless of course you question that too)?

Don’t make accusations General without backing them up. If you were man enough, you’d back yourself up. I keep re-iterating this and every time you ignore (not that I’m surprised :rolleyes: ). This time surprise me, take it up! I might be a woman who loves her pretty clothes and painting her nails every so often, but i swear it i've got more balls than you could possibly dream of icon_razz.gif:D . Ha xanaaqin ok, joke (remember my objective ;) )

Rokko   

^^^ Calm down my sista. Don't cough up poisonous venom yourself na'mean. It is only a discussion. Cayda iyo aflagaadadu ma wanaagsana. Isku xishood gabaraad tahee na'mean.

Smile Rahima. Smile. :D

Rahima   

^What venom :confused: ? I was very polite in that post (it's not my fault if people are sensitive) and anything which may seem unfriendly was said in jest and a joke. And please don’t give me the gabar ayaa tahay crap :mad: , like mannerisms are bound to the female gender (don’t start me).

Anyway, don’t talk to me :rolleyes: ; I’m angry with you anyway. Don’t you have better things to do? Like perhaps denying our Somali women the right to the luxuries of life in Cairo? I cannot believe you, is that the extent of your xaasidnimo?

One gets bored to the core, yet cheesed off at the same time with the Mogadishu gang here on SOL and elsewhere on this freaking planet spewing “mal†from all corners at every given opportunity at the mere mentioning of getting their corner in order – and I dare say their corner including the country’s capital which has been under siege for over a decade.

Observed is a new culture of feely, nicey, goody which I find rather nauseating, and I reckon some home truth is abounded. Get the bl o o dy place in order, and until then shut your gobs up (and with a big S with that) - there is as always an exception as in all things which is when one commences conceptualising, and not trying to benign the discussion with the customary sadly-excused, wrenched frame of mind, and trounced sense of reality that has become the trademark for the ring leaders of the said gang.

For the rest including pseudo nationalists herein assign themselves to dance around the root nature of the problem lest being regarded unfriendly to the target group, a rather daft perception in line with that of a culled cod in midstream has formed in the minds of many whose only line of reasoning and contribution to the discourse is pointing to an illusory third party, and never once owning up to own follies closer to thy backyard.

Whether one is in Mogadishu or elsewhere (elder or adolescent, well-read or damned, villain or victim, gang or executor), one never misses the bulls’ eye in wailing foul whilst pointing to a devil only seen by the said gang and their cohorts – it’s A. Yusuf this time, it was Ethiopia yesterday, it definitely shall be some fictitious third party tomorrow – but never shall the true villains in their midst be held liable for their transgression, ostracised or better yet castrated in droves.

One keeps hearing of “…the president this, president that …†yet never does one hear any truly looking at the debris that is being made of the country’s capital dwarfed as a pigsty by the Mogadishu warlords and their militias only to partition it as if in Lethuas. How often does one see any speak truthfully of the bedlam and pandemonium that had been inflicted upon that part of the country? Hardly! What a lousy bundle!

Allow me to simplify it - Who would want to stroll about Harlesden past 5pm? Who would want to jet into Moss Side in a broad daylight? Who dare walk about New Jersey Street in the capital (Washington D.C) of the most powerful military in the world? The Yardies and gangs in the said locations understand one rule. Unfortunately, the same rule applies to the gangs in the beloved Mogadishu. And ask yourselves, why would one want to honour one’s presence on any of the said places other than staying well away from it? And please do not revert to the …well, it is the state capital. So what? It is a bl o o dy mess ...

And one more thing, allow me to enlighten you insofar as possible as to the problem at hand in the Somali quandary: security and the build-up of administrative local authorities. If any wishes to engage on either issue (mind you these are the real issues not the stupidly mind-wrenching drivel exchanged herein to and fro), do challenge the intellect as indulged you shall be with pleasure.

Until then, get a grip...and until you have done so and cleaned up the mess, please o please do us all a favour, do not pollute the airwaves and vacate the airspace.

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

Whether one is in Mogadishu or elsewhere (elder or adolescent, well-read or damned, villain or victim, gang or executor), one never misses the bulls’ eye in wailing foul whilst pointing to a devil only seen by the said gang and their cohorts – it’s A. Yusuf this time, it was Ethiopia yesterday,

Actually, its not only the said gang (i.e. pro-Mogadishu warlord camp) that thinks Col Yeey is a foul character. Believe it or not, many "constituents" from the President's own region (namely, Puntland) don't support him and his policy to finish all political matters through war. He's a tyrant and a dictator - he showed the world his true face when he ruled the Puntland fiefdom with an iron fist. In Somalia, given a military and financial capability, Col Yeey wouldn't blink a second before using his power to succumb all opposition. That's why they (the opposition, led by Mogadishu warlords) are so opposed to his policies. They know, as soon as Col Yeey gets a grip on power, he'll get rid of every single man who ever opposed him.

Besides, there are many Somalis who know Col Yeey's history and dislike him on merit. He's not a man of reconcilliation - he's a man of the military. He thinks like the military, eats and $hits like the military, and behaves like the military.

Get your points across about the Mogadishu warlords' failure to reign the Capital under their collective control without raising Col Yeey's stature amongst his kith and kin, the warlords.

Rokko   

Good to see ya back Samurai. I thought ya went to WidhWidh and Buuhoodle for a spring trip na'mean.

I am in Garoowe visiting Puntland na'mean. Will report back soon na'mean.

Good to see an old warrior back na'mean.

Xoogsade   

Samurai, Seriously, what else will go on here except group-hugs if some of us don't tell people to snap out of it and break the party apart?

Middeeda kale, hasn't A/Y transcended from a tribal leader to a public figure? a target for better or for worse by his own choice? If he is someone you hold dear because he belongs to your tribe and you are beholden to him, OTHERS DON'T CARE. They have no such emotional connection to him and will say whatever they please about him. Some of them might dislike him because of what tribe he belongs to, but many hold him responsible for whatever mistakes he had made so far. This is not to say he is dealing with better opponents, things are perfect, but the reality is, each person is accountable for what he contributes to the politics, negative or positive. If your emotional outbursts are due to your inability to deal with the facts, perhaps not reading what people who differ you write is the way to go. Don't read my contribution. Read the people you know will write what pleases you. In the real world, you will deal with people who will not always sing the same song as you do. Get used to it or avoid them altogether.

Sky   

Mobb Deep saaxib are you in the marvellous town of Garoowe. Ninyahow warbixintii safarkaaga meeye mise weli waxaad ku jirtaa diyaarinteedii? Is that new, big hotel that Maxamed Abshir (not Thé M/Abshir) is building finished. The last time I saw it xitaa muraayadaha maba la gelin. But it looked impressive, 6 storey building.

Report back soon aight bruv. Dont forget inaad soo salaantid gabadhii Islaanka la dhashay oo Hanad Restaurant leh. They have Garoowes finest food. If you can, visit the PDRC office, I came back from the PDRC with free videos, books, wallpapers and shit. All signed by the chairman of the PDRC Cabdiraxmaan Shuuke. Ex-minister of education in the late 80s.

I had a blast of a vacation, Insha Allah Im going next year.

Rahima,

I am surprised at you, I thought you never lost your cool.. Any how sis the clan BS argument does not work me in the least bit, as many of you know I have families that strech the clan spectrum. One cannot hate his own family unless he/she suffers froms elf hate. I inlcuded, you, Juma and Xoogsade for your absurd defence of all things rotten in Xamar. Its you three who defend the occupation of private property solely for clan reasons. While Wind, Horn and even MMA I dont agree with on many points they dont suffer from the hypocracy of defending the indefensable. So claiming to be religious and then saying "few houses are occupied" or Juma's "they ran from their sandels" or Xoogsades requirement of "Proof" that people even had properies is what underlined my categorising you into the same group. Your dilema is even if you know the truth you turn a blind eye. Mogadishu condition must be improved, that includes addressing issues such as property rights, the removal of checkpoints, Police and so on. To ignore this situation is not doing Mogadishu or its inhabitants any justice.

The title of this topic is "Yeey and Geed have bigger plans" and what are these plans, to make Jowhar temporary capital, to create a millitary presence across the country. To create a national army and police force in order to improve the security situation. This is a noble task which I support 100%. My clan does not live in Jowhar, beledweyne [army command HQ] or in Buaale, Xuddur and so on. Yet I still support 100%. But what is the plan you support?

Mobb Deep,

How is Garowe?

Samurai Warrior, welcome back old man

Jowhar; " Ciidankii Ajnabiga ahaa ee Imaan lahaa dalka Soomaaliya waa diyaar , malleeshiyaad Soomaaliyeed oo gaarayaa 37kun ayay DFKGS Siin doontaa Tabobaro kala duwan"........... Wasiir kuxigeenka Gaashaandhigga DFKGS.

- Sunday, June 26, 2005 at 10:37

Jowhar(AllPuntland)-Wasiir kuxigeenka Gaashaandhigga ee DFKGS Cumar Aadan Xasan (Dheere) oo haatan kusugan magaalada Jowhar ee ah fariisinka DFKGS ayaa sheegay in khilaafaadka yar yar ee ku dhex jira xubnaha dawladda uusan ahayn mid dhibaato u keeni kara dawladda isla markaana uu yahay mid xalkeeda lagu jiro.

Mud Cumar Dheere wuxuu ka hadlay hawlaha Ciidamada dalka Soomaaliya mar uu waraysi siiyay saxaafadda gobolka , wuxuu sheegay in Ciidamada hogaamiye kooxeedyada ay ku xereeyeen Muqdisho ay kamid noqon doonaan Ciidanka ay dawladda Federaalku siin doonto tabobarka.

Wuxuu sheegay in dawladdu ay tabobaro siinayso 37 kun oo ah malleeshiyaadka hubaysan ee Soomaaliya ha ubadnaadaan kuwa magaalada Muqdisho.

Mar uu ka hadlayay Ciidankii Ajnabiga ahaa ee ka imaan lahaa dalalka Suudaan iyo Uganda ayuu sheegay in labadaasi dal iyo Jaamacadda Carabtu ay diyaariyeen Ciidamadii tagi lahaa gudaha dalka Soomaaliya.

Mar wax laga waydiiyay Wasiir kuxigeenka xilliga ay imaanayaan ayuu ka gaabsaday , wuxuuna sheegay inay sugayaan amarka DFKGS.

Mar wax laga waydiiyay kalsoonida lagu qabi karo in Ciidamada Ajnabiga ah ee Imaanaya dalka Soomaaliya aysan dhibaato u gaysanayn dadka Soomaaliyeed iyo inkale ayuu ku jawaabay in Arintaasi aysan dhacayn oo Ciidanka Ajnabiga ah ay amar ka qaadanayaan wasaaradda Gaashaan dhigga ee DFKGS.

Waxaa sidoo kale wax laga waydiiyay haddii ay iska Caabbin ka hortimaaddo Ciidanka Nabd ilaalinta inay dalalka Safka hore u yeeran karaan iyo inkale ayuu ku jawaabay in dalalka Safka hore ay yihiin dalal diyaar u ah inay na caawiyaan.

CCC Farayaamo

AllPuntland

TALIYAHA CIIDANKA BOOLISKA SOOMAALIYEED OO BOOQDAY XERO CIIDAN OO KU TAALA DEGMADA MAHADAAY

UNDP oo Ballanqaaday bixinta Mushaarka Toban Kun oo Ciidamo Boolis ah

Axad, June 26, 2005(HOL): Wararka ka imaanaya magaalada Jowhar ee gobolka Shabeelaha Dhexe ayaa sheegaya in Jimcihii uu Degmada Mahadaay ee gobolkaas uu booqday Taliyaha Ciidanka Booliska Soomaaliyeed Jen. Cali Maxamed Xasan (Cali Madoobe), si uu u soo indha indheeyo xero halkaas ku taala oo loogu talagalay in lagu xareeyo Ciidamada Booliska, iyadoo ay isla magaalada Jowhar ka bilaabatay diiwaangelinta ciidamadii hore ee Booliska Soomaaliyeed.

Dhinaca kalena Hay’adda UNDP ayay wararku sheegayaan in ay ballanqaaday bixinta mushaar loogu talagalay ciidamo Boolis ah oo tiradooda gaareyso ilaa toban kun oo Askari, kuwaasoo aan weli si buuxda loo ogeyn in lagu wada xareyn doono Xerada Mahadaay ee uu booqday Taliyaha iyo in deegaano kala duwan lagu kala xareyn doono.

Dhanka kalena, xubnaha labada gole ee ku sugan magaalada Muqdisho ayaa iyaguna maleeshiyooyin ku dhow labo kun oo askari waxay ku xareeyeen labo xero oo ku kala yaala gobollada Shabeelaha Dhexe iyo Shabeelaha Hoose, kuwaasi oo kala ah Hiilweyne iyo Laantabuuro, waxaana mushaarooyin la siiyay bishii ugu horeysay bixinaya ganacsato Soomaaliyeed, mana jirto ilaa iyo haatan cid ama Hay’ad ballanqaaday in ay Maleeshiyooyinkaas ku masruufaan xerooyinka ay ku jiraan.

Salaad Iidow Xasan (Xiis) Hiiraan Online

sxiis@hiiraan.com

Mogadishu, Somalia

Mobb & Co - It is good to be back, but not for too long as I am being constantly reminded that time is of the essence herein.

Wind- As many disagreements as agreements, I do have with some of the tactics of A. Yusuf and his government, yet one must postpone one’s observation over a sizeable period of time to form an informed opinion with respect to his achievements with the status quo in Somalia by the periods between 1991-2004 being the time scale and the benchmark in application. His government’s policies, legacy, strategies and accomplishments in wrenching the country out of the grip of the marauding villains along with lawlessness, and how it all ends shall be some of the determinant factors. Only then, shall one’s observation be considered with value. Hasty one could not be considering the weight of the task at hand and so far as the Somali elements are concerned; rather objective one must be in both regards.

One must understand the issues concerning Somalia hardly changed over the last decade despite the daily mantra of who did what and where, so my dear lad the focus ought to remain on the big dot hanging over your forehead, dare you see, and not the minute bee flying about the midzone between your brows and lashes. Dare I suggest the latter is your idée fixe, thusly ought to regurgitate as a modest history puff charming the lasses out of their panties lest your puns are labelled insipidly bland.

You speak of him as if you are either his biographer or Mistress neither of which I trust you are unless of course you wish to honour us with a revelation of sort; for which we shall forever be in debt to you old boy. You make military sound so bad; did you not see the non-military…hang on though- I shall for a reason put on hold that piece of your argument along with the remaining portion of your note for perhaps another occasion.

My dear lad Xoogsade - dear o dear and a big one at that - what contribution do you speak of – you reckon the perpetual filth you splash on to the screens qualifies as contribution? You could not point to it should the concept itself were to find a landing space on your brow!

Judging from your response, you do not seem to have it together, do you mate? Perhaps you’d rather stayed off the radar for you are making a mockery of yourself. Do not you ever grow out of the “…you belong to his tribe rubbish…you hate that tribe crub…†Why o why do you have to explain everything away in such retarded manner in lieu of trying to dig deeper to evoke some thinking.

A government, any that is, has policies, strategies and plans to do what it set out to accomplish. This one is no different in that sense – unfortunately rogue personalities and roadblocks are the hurdles it has to step over in lieu of economic, trans-governmental, geopolitical issues amongst many state worries. It is an insult to the intellect for you to dip in and out of the murky smut with the sole intent of marring anyone that comes in close proximity with that filth that has become of your contribution. Level it to the ground, not spew it outwards, dare you possess the cerebral faculty.

Now my dear lad, I shall be gentle , and I shall refer you to the last piece of my earlier post should you ever desire to debate real issues, until then dig deeper and clean yer mess!

“…If any wishes to engage on either issue …do challenge the intellect as indulged you shall be with pleasure.â€

Tata ..

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

You speak of him as if you are either his biographer or Mistress neither of which I trust you are unless of course you wish to honour us with a revelation of sort; for which we shall forever be in debt to you old boy. You make military sound so bad; did you not see the non-military…hang on though- I shall for a reason put on hold that piece of your argument along with the remaining portion of your note for perhaps another occasion. [/QB]

Waa isla indha tiraa, one doesn't have to be Yeey's biographer or mistress to reveal Yeey's menace. My uncle served with him in the kulmis days. It is common knowledge he was entirely responsible dismantling SSDF. All that was left of the organization was his sub-clan. All other Planders abondoned it coz Yeey can't share the stage with anyone. Yeey ordered hits on any man that disagreed with him. My uncle left SSDf when Yeey sent men to assisinate him and another gentleman. So Saaxib, you can continue believing in your own crap, but don't force feed us all this B.S . At end of the day, Yeey is a tryannt whose interests supersede that of the Somali nation. The only reason many Planders tolerated him coz it was no better alternative, and quite frankly nobody wanted another civil after the eviction from our homes in the south.

O’ my … did you just say “…my uncle told me …†and just when I thought a bright lad would waddle in with some bright ideas, you take the Mickey out of yourself. Next, you will be honouring us with your aunt’s telltales of historical events and government policy, eh!

And those are the kinds of people who wish to not only partake in public discourse shaping public opinion, but have input in policy making!

Oh, well ...