Sign in to follow this  
Xargaga

What a Spin of Propaganda Against Somaliland!

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Red Sea, combatants died mostly in Mogadishu, and those who hid behidn the women and children should take the blame and not the governemnt who waited 3 months patiently trying diplomatic means.

Anyhow more than 1000 civilains died when the clan courts and warlords fought was that a massacre?

So you denied it...okay, I expected it.

During the fight between the UIC vs. the warlords. I am not aware of the figure but if you tell me how many died I will except it.

However, the UIC nor the warlords were foreigners. They were good rightous somalis vs. blood sucking thugs. As expected with the support of the people the UIC prevailed and from the point on, Muqdisho was never the same.

Compare to today, the Ethiopians are targetting civilians populated residential areas without much care as this is not Addis and the situation doesn't show it's getting better.

The courts accomplished something, the TFG and their xabashi masters haven't accomplished anything but ruined the peace and stablity brought by the Union of the Islami courts.

No comparison there.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^YOu are trying to refute all those incidents, aren't you? feeling shameful? LOL Mr Warabe is the leader of a SL opposition party, isn't he?

Better come up with something else

I have the right to refute them, and if anyone here should be shameful I think it's the person making the accusation and those believing it.

Do you actually that Cigal sent a letter to Isreal while signing 'sharon, I shall remain your servent' or something to the effect.

As for Faysal Cali Warabe, you said yourself?

He is the leader UCID party one of three parties. Therefore, can the comment of one man be blamed on whole region by saying 'they said it'?

That is like What democratic party chair man would say as oppose to Republic, I don't think the whole of United States would be quoted as though the whole region believes in such....

Speaking of coming up with something else, ehem yes do us favor plz. ;)

Xargaga   

The questions by MR. Me seems to be heavly laden by a shadow Of Cuqdad. And when i usually see questions bearing that a big load of hatred, id rather decline to answear. Its known that you can take a donkey to the river but never would you force it to drink from it. So saaxibayaal you may all write here trying to reason with Me but cuqdad is so deep that he will never let go.

me   

:D yes when you can't answer them discredit them :D

Smart thinking nabadshe, but that won't get you of the hook, the questions remain and you not answering them can be a sign for the weakness of your already flimsy case.

A.J.   
yes when you can't answer them discredit them [uNQUOTE]

-ME-

You still havent answered my question so why dont you do that before you start asking other questions-

RedSea   

Here are mind:

1. What Cigal letter? it said the name cigal at the signature, but what other proves are there. Besides since when can one allow to refer himslef as the 'servent'?

2. Faysal Cali Warabe (1 man) utter something, and mr.me made the assertion it was 'they' so who is they?

3. Second, when did 'we' have said that the queen is our mother or that we are English orphans?

Allegations, so we need proves dude.

I agree with Nabadshe, mr. me is filled with nothing but hate. Those kinda of creatures are destined to not survive for long, they age pretty fast.