Sign in to follow this  
Xargaga

What a Spin of Propaganda Against Somaliland!

Xargaga   

Warbixin Sir Ah Oo Ku Saabsan Dagaaladii Puntland & Somaliland

(Laascaanood}17.04-7

Iyadoo ay weli ay tagan tahay colaad iyo isu hub urursi u dhexeeya mamulada puntland iyo Somaliland ayaa waxaa magaalooyinka Laascaanood Gaalkacyo Iyo Dhahar ka socda dhaqdhaqaaqyo lagu diyaarinayo ciidamo hor leh oo ka qeyb qaata dagaalada ..................................................

Iyadoo ay weli ay tagan tahay colaad iyo isu hub urursi u dhexeeya mamulada puntland iyo Somaliland ayaa waxaa magaalooyinka Laascaanood Gaalkacyo Iyo Dhahar ka socda dhaqdhaqaaqyo lagu diyaarinayo ciidamo hor leh oo ka qeyb qaata dagaalada .

Laascaanood ayaa waxaa haatan la sheegayaa in ay ku diyaar yihiin Ciidamo lagu qiyaasay Dhowr Boqol,waxaa sidoo kale Ciidaamo xoogan ay Puntland dulkeentay deegaanka Adhicadeeye ee gobolka sool iyadoo xoojisay sidoo kale ciidamadii puntland ee joogay Agagaarka Ceerigaabo.

Guud Ahaan Gobolada Puntland ayaa waxaa lagu wadaa in saacadaha nagu soo aadan ay ka ambabaxaan Ciidamo xoogan oo isugu jira Militarigii Hore ee Soomaaliya iyo waliba dhalin yaro Cusub oo tobobar fiican haysta .

Warar hoose ayaa sheegaya in Ciidamda maamulka labaxay Somaliland ay soo hubay nayaan Kooxo xagjira oo ka tirsan dowlada Eretria kuwaas oo hub iyo sanaado ciidan kazoo dajiyay dekeda berbera .

Warkan oo ay noo xaqiijiyeen dad war gal ah oo xog ogaal u ah Arimaha hoose ee Ciidanka Somaliland ayaa sheegaya in Dowlada Ethiopia Ay soo kala dhexgashay dagaaladii ugu horeeyay ee isniintii todobaadkii hore ay puntland ku qabsatay degmada dhahar kadibna ay Ethiopia Puntland u sheegtay in Colaada la joojiya arinta nabad lagu xaliyo puntland-na ay ciidamadeeda si nabada kala baxdo gudaha degmada dhahar.

Balse waxay arintu xumaatay kadib markii ay dowlada Ethiopia aragtay in arimaha ay faraha lasoo gashay Dowlada Eretria isla markaana ay si aada usoo hubaysay ciidamda maamulka labaxay Somaliland kadibna lagu arkay gudaha magaalada dhahar kumanaan ciidamo ah oo ku hubaysan hub culus iyo 15 wasiir oo yimi Dhahar.

Ciidamadaas oo uu hor muud u ahaa wasiirka gaashaandhiga aadan mire waqaf oo isagu haatan xilkaa laga ceydhiyay kadib markuu guul daraystays ayaa ujeedadoodu ahayd in ay gabi ahaanba gacanta ku dhigaan xuduudihii ay sameeyeen gumaystayaashii Reer Europe ee dalka laga eryay 1960-kii.

Waxayna Dowlada Eretria ku boorisay Maamulka hargeisa inay haatan fursad weyn haystaan oo ay kaga faa’iidaysan karaan weerar ay ku qaadaan ciidamda puntland oo intooda badan haatan ay ku sugan yihiin gobolada koonfureed ee dalka Somalia.

Ciidamda darawiishta Puntland Markay arkeen arintu sida u socoto ayay dib ugu soo laabteen deegaanka Degmada Dhahar iyagoo kasi feeyay ciidamadii sida aadka ahaa u hubaysnaa ee kumanaaanka gaadhayay kuwaas oo la baacsanayay ilaa gudaha magaalada Ceerigaabo.

Waxaana jira cadho xoogan oo cirka isku sii shareeraysa oo ay bulshada Darawiisheed ka qaaday dagaalka ay Eretria ka ridayso gudaha Puntland, waxaana laga yaabaa in xaalada ay intan ka sii darto.

Dhinaca kale cidamdii Daraawiishta Puntland ee fadhiyey Duleedka Magaalada Ceerigaabo ayaan weli ka tagin halkii ay fadhiisteen , welina ka qayb qaadan wax dagaal ah oo ka danbeeyey kii ciidanka somaliland lagu jabiyay

Xaalada aagaga dagaalka ee ay isku hor-fadhiyaan Puntland iyo somaliland ayaa waxaa ka jira dhiilo colaadeed oo aan la micneyn Karin sirta ay xanbaarsan yihiin, waxaana muuqanaysa in dagaal qadhaadh uu dhacayo haba soo daahee haduu rabee, iyadoo ay iminka socdaan dedaalo ay wax ka wadaan qaar ka mid ah Odoyaasha dhaqanka, kuwaas oo doonaya in ay isku soo dhaweeyaan labada dhinac ee siyaasada dhuleed isku haya.

Liibaan Jordan......

jordanmedia.com@hotmail.com

Widhwidh Online News Desk..Media Center

Xargaga   

I got it Che. But its amazing that Eritreans were in xamar yesterday with UIC. Today they are in hargeysa with Somaliland. For sure i can see some clique among the somalis have mastered the arts dirty of politics.I dont know how long its gona go but the waters are being tested for now.

me   

Originally posted by nabadshe:

I got it Che. But its amazing that Eritreans were in xamar yesterday with UIC. Today they are in hargeysa with Somaliland. For sure i can see some clique among the somalis have mastered the arts dirty of politics.I dont know how long its gona go but the waters are being tested for now.

With this comment I am not defending the stooges..I am just leveling the playing field.....so come on Nabadshe, haven't the seccessionist been playing dirty for the past 16 years?

-Haven't they written letters to Israel offering Barbera as a base.

-Haven't they said that a kid born in Adis Abeba is closer to them then a kid born in Xamar

-Haven't they deported thousands of Somalis who originally hailed from the south from their houses?

-Haven't they called the englisg queen their mother while refering them selves at orphans?

-Haven't they denied the fathers of Somali nationalism, while honouring the dead of teh colonialists, just to get some sympathy from the former colonialist?

-Haven't they hired foreign lobbyists that are constantly lying about Somalia?

So who isn't playing dirty? everyone is playing dirty...welcome to politics...its a dirty business.

A.J.   

-ME-

Politics in general is indeed a dirty business where you have to be dirty in order to rise through to the top,

However a lot of the things you say in your list are dirty lies and propaganda in their own way.

First of all can you prove to me the allegations you throw about how Somaliland has thrown people who hailed from the south. i have never seen any evidence of this and i await for you to prove this allagation.

Secondly can you also back up your claims that Somaliland has hired foreign lobbyists. can you show to me where it says that they paid these foreign lobbyists.

I await your evidence

Emperor   

LOL Indeed is one of the top spins... Somaliland should find an easy way out by acting more friendly to Ethiopia or better yet America.

RedSea   

No, we won't hopefully as far as bringing Ethiopian troops to commit genocide against other somalis.

BTW...mr. Emperor that is the TFG I am talking about which you SUPPORT.

RedSea   

mr. me,

You are disapointing me to the minute.

Those comments were made by one man, Faysal Cali warabe, so who is THEY?

2. What letter to Isreal?

Yes it said the name of Cigal on it, but everyone who has the least amount of brains knows that was not authentic. Just by believing that, you are making folks like me question your intillegence.

3. What thousands of somalis deported?

man you are getting desperate. There were some, however maybe you forget we are the same Somaliland that is recieving thousands into Somaliland today after Pland refused to recieve them. But as always a hater always looks at the bad side of the story.

4. Who said we are English orphans, who said the Queen is our mother?

Wallahi these people have no shame, so you would utter anything in order to enlarge your hate and anomosity against Somaliland. Go ahead as you plz.

Tell me or enlighten me those somali fathers you speak of?

I hope it's not Siyad Barre. by the way do you still support Siyad Barre's autoricites against Somaliland.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^Genocide and massacre such easy words for you. You forget how much you wanted war in the south when the clan courts were on their warpath.

So it's not genocide, everyone but a TFG supporters know it.

Okay, I would love to hear from you then, what do you call it when 1000 people die in less than a week?

wanted war in the south? looool :confused:

who me or you. Maybe you are forgetting it's not my uncle who is making mess of things down there, it's your uncle and you support him. Don't blame me for your own uncle's doings.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Mj bad cas, OK then may be its better to try Israel, who knows you may be lucky with a second attempt...

I know you aren't capable of producing something cheweable saaxib. Soo again, with all due respect to your manly hood, nin iska dhig oo wax raganimo leh ku hadal, hadii kale waqtiga ha iga lumin. :rolleyes:

Emperor   

^YOu are trying to refute all those incidents, aren't you? feeling shameful? LOL Mr Warabe is the leader of a SL opposition party, isn't he?

Better come up with something else

Emperor   

Mj bada Sxb inaad xanaaqdid ma ahan waa lakaftamaayaa and hardly was any1 depating really... Don't get heated up just yet Sxb.

Red Sea, combatants died mostly in Mogadishu, and those who hid behidn the women and children should take the blame and not the governemnt who waited 3 months patiently trying diplomatic means.

Anyhow more than 1000 civilains died when the clan courts and warlords fought was that a massacre?