Sign in to follow this  
Lady_Hustla

Women IN Combat......

why is it that Women aren't allowed in combat?

Plz state your reasons for or against this concept.....I personally think women should be able to chose as they please whether to or not participate......but don't get me wrong I believe we CAN'T really handle the emotional and physical baggage of real life COMBAT.Don't bite my head off ladies now simmer down :D ....we are all entitled to our opinion, lets act accordingly aightz. Fellas your input is highly encouraged.

GODBLESS smile.gif

RAMADAN KARIIM SOMALIYEY :cool:

Bachelor   

Lady!

I dont know about the emotions stuff however i strongly believe that woman can join a "combat". Because Aisha (rw) took part as well. Therefore why not other girls. Specialy in this conventional time war.

shyhem   

I won't allow women to participate in any war.The presence of a woman in the battle field will realy alter the outcome of the war.The best soldier are the are the most discplined soldiers but even the best of the best act ina weird way once they realise that there is a beautiful women among 'em.let be honest if me N' U were in the same battle field and con-incidently was sitting next to each other in an ambush, i gurantee u that i won't fire a bullet,Why?Coz i'm good at making love not war.They rather kill me making love to ya than die firing back while a cute lady is sitting next to me.Women in the military is a disaster in the making.

why is it that Women aren't allowed in combat?

It all depends what armed forces you looking at. In Isreali, women do fight along side men in the frontlines. From what i just read, they've been fighting ground combat ever since that state was created. In the end i think it all comes down to two things---personal choice, and if she can handle all that comes with fighting a real combat war. But usually they limit their roles in the military into providing nursery to the injured.

nuune   

somali ladies were in combat as well,but only few of them went war with 1977 war with ethiopia.

ma maqashay haweenka xoogga dalka iyo kuwa kale oo kumaandoos ah,ohh,these were the days!!

i love to see women in combat,nothing can refuse them,but i don't think that there is any emotions or feeling involved!!

Salaama First N Foremost my fellow People smile.gif

Have a struck a cord with the female nomads? if so do beg to differ with a sista.....it's an open plane.......we can all carry on as adults do. :cool: Anywho my fellow brothers all you've stated I would have to agree with especially with ShyHem.....distractions due lead to disaster and looks to me that your the only one that agrees with moi that it wouldn't be a good idea....BUT it's only our view what do we know ;)

S.O.Prez- I'v heard of the isreali women fighting also, their assistence is limited to aiding the wounded as you disclosed.

Bachelor N Nuune- When I stated the emotional part it was from my own perspective as a woman( THE PERSPECTIVE BEING UNIVERSAL). If I was to ever be sent in combat....GODFORBID....not to say that i'm not a strong human being but i'de melt under certain circumstances......Emotional baggage would stir my focus elsewhere....meaning if i was to encounter my fellow soldier laying in a puddle of blood....i don't think I would carry on and pretend i don't see him gasping for life. Another thing being I'd have to leave my children and to come home in a body bag i believe would leave the children scarred for life then if the tables were turned and their father came home in a body bag.

Now i'm pro-choice when it comes down to women in combat.......my parents have installed in me libral views and open mindness and to who am I to tell another being NOT to do any thing. If the women wants to join in combat then that decision rests in HER hands......i'm just expressing MY own view on this agenda.

My Bad on the poll folks redface.gif

CIID WANAAGSAN SOMALIYEY :D

GODBLESS :D

As a women if I had the choice of going to war or staying at home i would denfinatly stay at home and do my part there. I dont think I have the heart or the stomach to witness some of the things that goes on in the baatle field.