Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

SOL declares Abdullahi Yusuf the winner.

BN   

Originally posted by J11:

"Dadka Soomaaliyeed, waa kala-dhaqan, qaarna habeenkii beey shaqeeyaan, qaarna dharaartii, anigana waa la wada shaqayn doonaa" - C/Yussuf, The President of Somalia.

Actually he said, "Dadka Soomaalida, isku wada dhaqan ma ihin. Qaarna habeenkii beey shaqeeyaan, qaarnaa maalintii. Labadaba waa la shaqeynaya, habeen iyo maalinba."

I thought it was the the highlight of his speech. :D

Rahima   

Allow khayrkiisa nasii sharkiisana adigan kaa magan galnay.allow dadkeena xaqqa tusi wadankeenana nabad nooga dhali..that is my ducaa.I hope si cadaalad ah in uu wadanka u rule gareeyo

Aamiin and Inshallah.

The real task is still ahead, I just hope everyone gets behind him and the new government.

May Allah guide him to that which is correct and make him successful in the position (Islamically speaking).

Baashi   

Yahooooooooooooooo! He did it...ina Yusuf won the most polorized election in recent history. He handedly won with 68% of the MP's votes, a clear mandate. Somaliland, RRA, made the difference!

I just found that out! Imagine that!

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

It is done.

Already?? Didn't imagine unity to arrive this soon. History is made. My prayers would be for the President and the entire parliment members to not lose focus on the real issues of our beloved country and its residents.

We hope, we wait, we see.........

raula   

Insha-allah illaahi hanaga dhigo daad walaala ah oo isla wada shakheyn karo-despite our differences-To peace and prosperity.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Yahooooooooooooooo! He did it...ina Yusuf won the most polorized election in recent history. He handedly won with 68% of the MP's votes, a clear mandate. Somaliland, RRA, made the difference!

I just found that out! Imagine that!

Let me get this right, did you just say that the mercenaries for hire from my country voted for ina yusuf?

lander,

not that their votes mattered, since he won with 189 against 79 in the last round, but yes, most Somaliland votes went to him. Other Somalilanders opted for Caddow for tribal reasons.

Haneefah   

Wow...what an astonishment! He finally did it . He gives the old saying 'persistence pays off' a whole new meaning.

I sincerely hope that he's in the best interest of all somalis and that he serves his people and country with loyalty and justice...cuz he has a huge challenge ahead of him.

Originally posted by Rahima:

May Allah guide him to that which is correct and make him successful in the position (Islamically speaking).

Amiin!...I guess that's all many of us can say for now.

PS. Ramadan Kariim to all SOlers

African   

The responces to this thread reminds of when C/qaasim was elected @arta. All the happy faces in the demonstration done both @home and abroad. Sorry to burst the highly charged emotional bubble, but did anybody think of what this tells us about the state of the Somali ppl.

Sometime ago a read a hadith that roughly traslates as "people get the leaders that they deserve". Allah granted us this man (c/yusuf) because we deserve him, so when he kills 2morrow don't blame any1 except yourselves.

We already have plenty of evil learders in the Muslim world and we don't need another.

May Allah guide all the Muslims to the right path.

Rokko   

African, we have never had anything like this in 14 years na'mean. I witnessed Arta and it was a failure to start with na'mean. every warlord declared it invalid before the dude even left Djibouti. looool

Ms DD   

This shows that some of SOLERS who are dead against the bloke were quite happy to have a president and the potential was there to turn round the fortunes of Somalia. This shows that the opposition of A/Y isnt qabyaalad but for his incompetence and his knack for mass murder.