Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

MY SOMALI SISTER WHO BECAME CHRISTIAN!!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

maasha allah, waa qiso cajiib ahi lakiin waxaad moodaa in dadkeynii soomalida ahaa qaarkood , inta ay ka badatey dhibaatadii ay sameynayaa , waxyaabo cajiib ahi. Hadii sheekada ay run tahey waxaan ilaah uga tuugayna in uu soo hanuuniyo gabadha walaasheen ahi, waayo , Naarta waa wax laga cabsado illaahna ha soo hanuuniyo. Intaas uun baan oran.U duceeyo hadii aad tahiin dad muslim ahi.

c/salam

OG Moti   

This Somali old man one time ayaa loosheegay sheekhow hebel diintii buu kabaxay.. markaasuu yiri "F U T O XUMID BUU DIINTA UGALA BAXAY" so i say iyadaa kufuto xun.. marka hore ba somalida diinta islamka badankood dhaqan bey moodaan, oo waxba kama yaqaanaan, marka iyada na kama aha ieny jesus christ tiraahdo, ee guriga ayaa u cad oo reer badiyo sar arkay wuu gaaloobaa bey somali abowda dhihi jireen..... marka iska daaya koleyba jesus washed ur sins baa lagu aqriyey, weynu arki doonaa ... inaa lilaahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicuun... peace

OBVIOUS   

Anyone who cares about Somalis should care the Somalis who are dying coz of hunger, desease and violance. Religion is totally personal issue. Our problem is we are too dogmatic to a point were we parrot each other's narow mindedness.

Blessed   

^^ You've totaly missed the point walaal.

CM's friend whom she was very close to has converted to Christianity. This is a matter that made her both sad and shocked, so she is sharing it with the nomads. We are merely stating our shock and sharing our thoughts on this particular story.

I guess, some of ya'll can't read Somali otherwise you wouldn't be accusing CM of worrying about the faith of Somalis - she said no such thing. In fact she only referred to the state of Muslims as a whole - which she is very entitled to.

Unless, of course your trying to tell us that your personal view of religion being a personal issue should be adopted by all nomads.

I sense a contradiction in your post walaal. On one hand your comanding us not parrot narrow mindedness - but adopt your 'oh' so open minded' stance. Whats the difference?

You also comand that we worry about their hunger and dying and not to give a toss about their eternity :confused:

Interesting.

Walaal, our Islamic teachings dictate that we should be concerned about the well-being of all humanity both in this world and the next…

you don’t have to agree but spare us the lecture will you smile.gif

OG Moti   
OBVIOUS Did u say it is Personal? man wake up and read ur religion that is if u are muslim, personal beel, baraka beele... war qofkii diinta kabaxo Isagaa ku F u t o Xun laakinse waa qof duloobay waana in laga hadlaa oo wali haduu ka soo noqon wayey la dilaa oo ceebtiisa aduunka ladhaafiyaa.. balaayo, democratic iyo civilizedkii welfare maad meeshan keeni, waryaa hee war maad kadeysid .. yaanan hadaa kugu qaras bixin.. peace

LuCkY   

SubxaanaLLaaH :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

CarameL,

Sis what can I say ILaahay ha soo hanuuniya...Its soo soo sad to hear such sad news...theres pLenty of musLims who have Lost faith and Left the reLigion I just pray that they see the Light and find their way back before its too Late...May ALLah guide them and aLL of us to the right path...AmIIn.

Salaan...

Originally posted by JIDAAWY:

My brother once told me about a Farax who used to go to his school, University of Windsor, named Ali Gaal. This "rat" became an Atheiest and was preaching Atheism to Somali students!!! So I guess a Somali girl becoming Christian is not news to us no more...

I personally know that Cali Gaal guy, back from Windsor, On. He was the very first Soomaali gaal I'd seen. He always kinda seemed "adeer" or marax and didn't get well with other Soomaalis. He now lives in Sacuudiya.

Caramel, sheekadaa sheegtay wax laga naxo waaye, laakiin sidii qurbo loo yimid wax walba filo, aniga dhankeyga yaabnimo ama yax-yaxnimo wax la dhaho waa ka dhamaadeen.

Jaaw.

Haaruun   

This reminds me a good Somali sister I used to know here in Toronto, she used to teach kids the Quraan, preached her friends and spent most of her time @ the masjids in Toronto.....Now, she joined the Johova witnesses and converted to christianity...she recently married to one of them....This really turns my stomach...I mean seeing her mom crying and saying "I wish she was dead"...SAD