Sign in to follow this  
Bambina

To cook or not to cook?

Qac Qaac   

Magnoon or any other sister in here. when i said women doesn't have to cook islamically, i didn't want u guys to come after me and tell how much u love me, that was not my intensions.

my intension was all of us to learn, that it is our culture for the women to cook. in islam, u see omar bin khattab telling a sahabi that if she ( his wife) yells at him, is ok. to him coz she cooks, cleans for him, which in islamically she doesn't have. she does it out of love. so he let's her yell at him couple of times. even thought he was the amir al-mu'miniin. it is very important that we learn our religion nomads peace.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Gediid:

quote:Originally posted by Xafsa:

Gediid...Gediid.Gediid.....You've got to be kidding me!!! You complaining about bariis iyo baasto? With hilib, saladh, moos, and a tall glass of cananaas? :eek:

My taste buds are going insane.....
:D

Good to see you back
ITs good to be back!!

Haneefah   

I honestly don't know why so many girls are making a fuss about cooking nowadays.

It should be a fun thing to do...like you can make brimo, sugunto and teerso in 1 hr tops...remember you're the boss when you're in the kitchen...make whatever suits your mood at the moment and enjoy!

A7LA-SHU   

gediid huh?????

sophis waiting isn't a problem at all yo.. whatever it takes to get that rich dude :D ..

Lakkad it is fine dude. some ladies don't have problem with dat... or u afraid they won't holla at ya coz they been waiting for the rich guy lol.. j/k

qac qac sweety i really didn't mean i love ya love ya lol.. but for that moment i kinda did. so take the love as it is, coz u won't be hearing it everyday dude lol... but i know what ya mean bro..

Nafisa girl there is nothing wrong with cookin.. but if some of us can have it ready and served why would u say no lol.... and i know it is good to have the whole kitchen to urself and make whatever u feel like that moment but that is only good when it comes to makeing desserts or something like dat, no big meals yo lol...