Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

Men who hail from SSC

Saalax   

Safa, you are denying the reality on the ground, why do you think Xaabsade's folks support somaliland, including Cali Sandule's group support somaliland? while the vice president of puntland Abdisamad Shire which his group is from xudun support puntland?

Originally posted by Safa:

^^^why was the snm created when Somalia was established. We had a government ....everything was so advanced from the health department to the education department...what exactly were you missing? taas kasoo fakar...

In fact the government that was established was leading the whole nation....

Now if Riyaale was president of Somalia then I would not support anyone to wage any war...But don't ask me to smile when you want to control ur regions(hargaisa burco berbera) yet u wanna control other people's regions...

So mr ka tali magaloyinkaaga oo dadka faraha ka qaad...or join and be part of somaliwayn.

You cant have it your way...

Or if you think you can get whatever you want with power, then what makes u think other people dont have men.

They will fight and put their lives in the line for their regions.

enough said..

salaam

So you want Rayaale to be the president of somalia but Somalia allready has a president his name is sh dalxiis.

Aaliyyah   

Safa, you are denying the reality on the ground, why do you think Xaabsade's folks support somaliland, including Cali Sandule's group support somaliland? while the vice president of puntland Abdisamad Shire which his group is from xudun support puntland

The same reason bubaa, sifir, and Mohamed Omar (the older brother of rage omar) are working with the TFG.

Xaaji that was hypothetical scenerio. He is a somali citizen and has every right to run for presidency if he wishes. But in fact he isnt qualified to lead the Somali Nation.

Saalax   

Safam but Bubaa, Sifir, Mohammed Omar don't have their own militias and nobody really supports them they are individuals, but xaabsade and cali sandule have big supporters and followers in sool and las anod , and abdisamad shiire puntland vice president has also support from his group that is the difference.

Aaliyyah   

^^Bubaa, Sifir, and Mohamed Omar are not individuals. They have the support of Somalis.

Also, xagla toosiye has a strong support from the SSC regions.

and the two men you mentioned above can hardly be a problem to the future of the SSC. Even themselves they dont believe in the secessionist agenda they are there for their own individual reasons.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Wow che he has so much hatred for the SSC people.

You are right I will leave it at that inshallah..

Thanks for bringing to ma attention that post.

wa salam

Saalax   

Che -Guevara, mark aan iri "BM21ka lala dhiciin doono kashmiir." dee waxan ka waday nabadiid rebelksa oo rabshaada wada ma ciid ka waday? stop being emotional, i don't have hatred for the people of SSC - also known as gobolada bariga ee somaliland i am myself from there.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

"BM21ka lala dhiciin doono kashmiir."

2e0ny42.jpg

Safa...Don't bother with this

Khasmiir must be ,,Lascnod here!! Alla Xumaa,,, when you combine Qabyaalad with Caqli xumo! and despite that you want to rule the same Kashmirian ! Sacad**** abti Geedu baalla ay ku duusho ayay ubaahantahay malaha?

Saalax   

Beer- Gaal, kashmiir = the disputed places , las anod is not disputed for now it's under somaliland control.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Safa:

^^^why was the snm created when Somalia was established. We had a government ....
everything was so advanced from the health department to the education department...what exactly were you missing?
taas kasoo fakar...

In fact the government that was established was leading the whole nation.......

enough said..

salaam

AAliya are you serious?? Ma ka daba siidano (Put aside whatever debate you are having with the other dude, I support people to make their own choice) But what I am picking up on is what you said above in the quote. Is it not too soon to re-write history? or have you not done any reading on Somalia 1975-1990s? I would be interested to read how you came to the conclusion that people in Somalia, especially in the North, had everything.

What was your intention then when posting this "BM21ka lala dhiciin doono kashmiir." ? :D tastes bad i think it show immature you are!

Abtigiis   

Aaliya is right, there was a government in Somalia when SNM started fighting. Sure, there were oppression against SNM clan as well. Like it is now. There is a government in Somaliland, but the government there doesn't want to allow the SSC people to choose what they want, which is a dawlad goboleed named SSC. So, when Somaliland army attacks Buuhoodle or Las-Anod, the argument it makes about keeping borders is the same as the old one used by Jaalle Siyaad.

We all know the issue of secession is a ONE CLAN issue. And the problem that one clan has is that it simply cannot live with the fact that its share in the national cake (when there is one) will be smaller than they aspire for, simply because of demography. They know geography (treating Somalia as North and South) not demography is to their advantage. What this clan should know is that when SSC gets its freedom, and when Awdal follows (after Riyaale leaves), they will be faced with the reality of the ephermeality of their dream.

Clanists from the North of Somalia wearing the visage of statehood must realise the play they staged for two decades without a Hamlet is coming to its end. With SSC gone, a significant amount of their ratioanle for secession will be gone. Which is why the developments in Buuhodle and Widhwidh might be the dawn of Hope for Somalinimo.

Ibtisam   

A&T, Aaliya is right, there was a shell of a "government" but she is wrong about everything else in that quote. No point inaad uu jiibisid.

As for the rest of your argument, I don't care to be honest about who or what has power in any place in the Somali area. Daakii ba la wereriye.

As for hope of Somalinimo which will arrive if Somaliland fails, starts fighting or goes to hell, it is logically flawed and makes no sense. Somaliland makes up 30% (if not less) of the whole of Somalia, on its own it cannot make or break Somalia (AAliya who thinks it was the SNM who destroyed the Somali government is really giving them too much credit). In fact if Somaliland or Puntiland goes the same way as south somalia, forget hope for Somalinimo, there is no hope for Somalis as people.

To the Somaliland supporters: IS the Buuhodle attack by the Ethiopians an invasion of your "border" and national security/ interest. Why would you not defend against the Ethiopian aggression?