Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

Men who hail from SSC

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Safa:

[QB]
quote:

Cuqdada iska saar Aaliya, I picked up on your comment because it caught my eye, I didn't read this guy aad iss hiisantan because madax igu xaanuna, he is always venting random things in most threads. If you want to argue with him that is your call, but anigu I don't fight with people who thinks they are part of ongoing conflicts in Somali soil while in the west.

Ibtisaam, You don’t need to get angry, you started to comment on my post. I didn’t say anything about you, so you shouldn’t get very emotional and insult me personally. Yes we disagree on Somali politics, but we can agree to disagree with out insults and bad mouthing.

The way you talking Ibtisaam, you are actually fighting in this forum. While you are in the west, so don’t be hypocrite and exclude yourself

Runtii qofka cuqdada qaba waa adi adoo jooga west ayaa wali ka gubanasaa dagaalo dhacay in ka badan 20 sano ka hor
Aaliya, I challenge you to FIND one post, that I ever made which told certain clans to fight or kill another. Go ahead, I will wait. You will never find me saying kill them or they deserve it, or punish them or where is there men.

As for personally insulting you and yad yad ya, I did not, I told you to pick up a book and do some general reading, that is not an insult but a sound advice. As for ka gubanasaa dagaalo dhacay 20yrs ago, only when you try to re-write history while the first generation is still sitting. Otherwise I'm not fussed about it.

that includes you and your "we have men to fight back" Daadkan aad isku tirsdid will end up losing their life, and it won't cost you nothing, so I guess it is easy for you to advocate for war

Was the snm men you support not losing lives in 1988 and now while they are fighting the ssc??

I am getting tired of telling you this, read a book, there is no such thing as SNM now, if like Duke you are using it as a clan name now? In any case anigu I did not have a say when the SNM formed, and I dont support any sort of fighting, let alone on the only semi peaceful region.

Are you not now angry and saying that people in somaliland were being abused in the 80s, justifying the snm men and their war with the Somali government? Are you not supporting the 88 war?? Mise shekadu wa marba say kugu baxdo…

How do you compare history (wax dacey already a long time ago, which I have an opinion on) Which btw don't put words in my mouth, I said Somali people were being abused (scroll up) and there were other organistions which sprung with the SNM (miis you are not aware of them?)

As for your other comment, without going into details about Somalia, walahi you sound ignorant and worse belittling the suffering of so many somalis (and before you say so, these people I speak of were not Isa*aq nor my relatives, but they were Somali) The Somali government was systematic in its abuse, maybe your family were fine, maybe you had access to education, health iyo waxad sheegety, but the majority of Somalis did not and on top of that were oppressed. Baal adigu pick up a book, any book on Somalia and do some general reading about when the Somali government started falling part. The SNM and other similar organisations just kicked a hollow ship over.

First of all stop calling me names “ignorant” and the like and learn to share your view without name calling.

Secondly, I did not belittle the suffering of any Somalis. Read my post again without preconceived notion abt where I stand in the current political issues. I said 1981 Somalia was established. I did not say anything abt the war that took place in 1988. And, everyone knows how Somalia was in the early 80s and how established it was, that is a fact. Okay, BUT I am telling you that Somalia as a government failed long before 1988, adiga 1988 bey kaga deegtey?

And, now incase you are not aware of maybe your families are safe and sound in burco. There are innocent people who had no role in the Somali political chaos being killed in SSC regions by Somaliland government.

That is true, hence why you don't see me forming an opinion other than SCC need to determine their own future.

I don't have a role in either one, so to be honest you are preaching to the wrong person. No one cares what I think, nor do I live in SL/ Somalia, so I don't have to make a choice. ------

If you don't think that you have to make a choice then why are you choosing pits and pieces from my posts. Or, do you think you have a choice when it comes to certain topics and disregard others?? does it all boil down to your political stand??

I picked up on your comment about Somalia history, nothing to do with SSC, I asked you if it was not too early to re-write history. That is the only thing I asked you about, the rest adiga aya ii daaba waada.

I think you are confused, I did not advocate for anyone to attack or invade budhoodle, and like abroken record you keep repeating SL ma raabno to me, to which I keep telling I don't care. I asked a rhetorical and valid question to the SL supporters. As for the current news, unless you have some inside story, I read that there were separate attacks, one with SL troops and the other with Ethio troops. As I said I was concerned about Ethiopians randomly attacking women and children (i saw a video of them chasing women which caused a stampede) and I asked why the two states which fight over them did not support them.

If you disagree with me you don’t have to call me confused or broken record? Or do you have the tendency to use bad words?? Plus if you don’t care about my repeated words of “SL ma rabno” who asked you to comment on my post?? Or do you think I give abt your repeated lines of “oh hargaisa burco don’t want to be part of Somalia”. I don’t care either. Again you have me confused, search the threads, I have always said the same thing, ciidna yaan la qasbiin, and as for bad words, walalo I think you are taking things a little seriously (Borken record= repeating same thing over and over again regardless of the context) I don't see as bad words, but if you are offended by it xaal qaado, it is just an expression used because I aske dyou about something and you keep repeating something else. As for Burco and Harigas, there is record of me HERE of me saying Burco can be pro-somalia when they want; don't say things just to make sense of your "argument"

Read what you wrote? And you did advocate invading buhodle by Sl ? when you wrote:

Why would you not defend against the Ethiopian aggression?

Exactly how will the very group (SL) that brought Ethiopian aggression in buhodle defend buhodle. Doesn’t make sense. Lol @ you read that above and took away from it, that I said invade Buhoodle, read again sis and do so without assuming. I said defend against aggression, how canone defend aggression by invading the people it is suppose to defend?

In your haste to agree with a none existent point, A&T has led you to a dead end, again if you read Somali history you would know that Siyaad was not securing borders, he was stamping resistance out. -----

You might disagree but Siyaad barre was securing borders and defending the territory of Somali Republic.

:D are you serious?? Would it not then make sense he attacked NFD Kenya and Ethios region? lool walahi this made me laugh!

(Diinac loo raco maleh, they let themselves down, disunity means maraba ciid bad dinca lagu jiidan. United they could make their own, iis jiid jiidna ma jirina, that is all I got to say. But like all poor place, support is brought and sold.)

Are you talking about Northwest region in 1988, when most of the current Somaliland politicians were part of President Siyad Barre Government like Riyaale, Cigaal, etc

You are right ibti support is bought and Sold. Not a new thing. There we go again, 1988 beye kaga deegtey.

As you were AAliya, anigu waxan ku leeahey do some reading and becareful what you wish for; people who wish for war and distruction of Daadka maskiinta aah need to check themselve. Don't worry, I am not picking on you, it includes most of the guys on here who think they are in ths SL army, sharif army, PL army or another army. :cool:

Oz   

Okay!! wey dhamaatey, joojiya hadaba. Lol ibti...wixii iskaceliyaa xabashigaa votekeygii wuu qabaa.

nuune   

^ more like safa and marwa.

but why do they have to quote each other's every sentence and paragraph, makes the post so long, at one point, I gave up scrolling down to read!

Originally posted by Safa:

^^^why was the snm created when Somalia was established. We had a government ....everything was so advanced from the health department to the education department...what exactly were you missing? taas kasoo fakar...

In fact the government that was established was leading the whole nation....

Now if Riyaale was president of Somalia then I would not support anyone to wage any war...But don't ask me to smile when you want to control ur regions(hargaisa burco berbera) yet u wanna control other people's regions...

So mr ka tali magaloyinkaaga oo dadka faraha ka qaad...or join and be part of somaliwayn.

You cant have it your way...

Or if you think you can get whatever you want with power, then what makes u think other people dont have men.

They will fight and put their lives in the line for their regions.

enough said..

salaam

SNM was created because the northerners were too spoiled they had it all

me   

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

I agree with Safa and Ibtisam,

Considering the fact that you wrote Safa before Ibtisam, even though I is before the S in the alphabet, can we say that you agree with Safa more than you agree with Ibtisam?

Polanyi   

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

I agree with Safa and Ibtisam,

Considering the fact that you wrote Safa before Ibtisam, even though I is before the S in the alphabet, can we say that you agree with Safa more than you agree with Ibtisam?
:D

Taleexi   

Nassir Indeed, not only Oodweyne's war of choice will cease but SSC territory will be liberated by her indigenous populace from the invaders. We shall see thereafter whoever duqsiga fuudka la caba.

Oodweyne: Khadka computer-ka ha ka dhamayn. You are overemphasizing too much saaxiib. We got your cataab! A fact, former Sanaag used to be the largest state in Somalia. However, after the disintegration of last Somali government everyone went to his homeland and roughly (70 to 75) % of the region is populated by Makhirities. The rest is approx. evenly shared among other three sub clans wixii intaa ka soo hadha waa heeladu waa heelo Laas Qoray. Oodweyne, one thing that you couldn't swallow after 20 years of futile exercise is that H conglomerate is too big and powerful to liquidate. The earlier you realize this the better off we all be.

Aaliyyah   

Aaliya, I challenge you to FIND one post, that I ever made which told certain clans to fight or kill another. Go ahead, I will wait. You will never find me saying kill them or they deserve it, or punish them or where is there men.

Ibtisaam SOL is public forum, it is better if you comment on the topic simply, I don’t know why you turned the thread to a discussion between myself and you.

It is not my intention to go after your posts, it doesn’t matter, just like you believe that snm was just cause and a resistance, similarly, I believe ssc cause is just cause and justified resistance, people of ssc are only defending their lives and homes against those snm militia that invaded their homeland

But, since you asked for it here you go,

In order for this to happen, I think the vast number of MJ traders in Burco should be held hostage, both their life and wealth, so that both sides have something to lose.

In one thread, you were calling for revenge and said that all MJ clans should be punished, how about if one person from SSC, said since SL militia is invading sscland, killing innocent, destroying homes, and forcing people of SSC to take part of sl election and accept the secession. Accordingly, Burco/Hargeisa should be attacked, destroy their homes and forced to be part of Somalia. But, I think that is wrong.

I think two wrongs don't make right.

Poster, I don't support Yusufism, because it represents the interest of one clan at the expense of others, it is based on power grabbing and domination. Its followers are full of false pride,

Same thing, Somaliland, snm, secession represent the interest of one single clan at the expense of others, it is based on power-grabbing, land grabbing and domination, and its followers are full of false pride

I told you to respect the views of the people who live their and do not rub your views in their face.

Same thing, I am telling those who support sl/secession to respect the views of the people who live there and do not rub your views in their face

As for personally insulting you and yad yad ya, I did not, I told you to pick up a book and do some general reading, that is not an insult but a sound advice. As for ka gubanasaa dagaalo dhacay 20yrs ago,

There was no need for name calling and insults (confused, ignorant etc), I chose not to respond personal attacks, because I believe once the person resorts to insults that means he/she has no point and lost the debate

I have read enough books about Somalia. You don’t need to repeat that like a broken record, if I disagree with your political stances, that doesn’t mean you should insult my intelligence. I can say the samething go abti and learn about Somali history.

only when you try to re-write history while the first generation is still sitting. Otherwise I'm not fussed about it.

Every story has 2 sides, I shared what I know and read about that period of Somali history, and actually it is you who re-writing the history by saying that snm was a resistance, when it was in reality a clan faction like other clan factions.

Also, you are the one implying that am for war, when in fact I am against the injustice that is taking place right now as we speak. Which you don’t seem to concern yourself over after all your Somaliland clan faction is forcing/killing innocents.

there is no such thing as SNM now, if like Duke you are using it as a clan name now? In any case anigu I did not have a say when the SNM formed, and I dont support any sort of fighting, let alone on the only semi peaceful region.

Many supporters of snm/Somaliland believe that Siyaad Barre government and Abdullahi Yusuf government were dominated by one clan. Same thing many people from SSC believe that Somaliland is one clan project.

Somalia politics is all about clan politics, snm was a clan faction, and today so-called Somaliland is still clan faction. Snm=Somaliland that is fact, in 1991 snm faction changed its name to Somaliland, and the leader of snm Mr. Tuur became the first president of So-called Somaliland.

Me too I don’t support any kind of fighting/war, that is why it was wrong for snm to start and call for a war in peaceful republic in 1981., and all other Somali clan factions were not different.

hence why you don't see me forming an opinion other than SCC need to determine their own future.

Unfortunately, Somaliland militia and many supporters of sl believe that SSC people shouldn’t have a choice, they support the aggression and war sl militia waging against people of SSC.

ciidna yaan la qasbiin

I agree with you, lakiin hada khasab baa ka socda ssc sida Las Anod and widhwidh

I said defend against aggression, how canone defend aggression by invading the people it is suppose to defend?

Many Iraqis believe America started a war of aggression against Iraq, while many American believe that American troops went to Iraq to defend Iraqis.

Most people of Buhoodle don’t want SL militia to invade Buhoodle, specially after what happen in Las Anod, widhwidh, and Bali Hadhac.

Now, I understand where you coming from, as someone who support Somaliland/secession, like jb and ducaale, you believe Somaliland militia should defend buhoodle. When many people from SSC believe that Ethiopian attack on Buhoodle and somaliland’s attack on widhwidh was not coincidence. Even one secessionist ngonge believe that there is some coordination between the 2 attacks

are you serious?? Would it not then make sense he attacked NFD Kenya and Ethios region? lool walahi this made me laugh!

President Siyad Barre he send his troops to liberate Somali region occupied by Ethiopia, I am surprised that you didn't read or heard about the 1977 war between Ethiopia and Somalia… humorous that you missed that well known war. I suggest you to go back and read Somali history books and take your own advice. Yes, Siyad Barre was defending the borders of Somalia against Ethiopia, and Somali clan factions who were all clients of Ethiopia. Somali government was forced to defend its territories.

anigu waxan ku leeahey do some reading and becareful what you wish for; people who wish for war and distruction of Daadka maskiinta aah need to check themselve. Don't worry, I am not picking on you,

I don’t wish for a war. Sub hana allah, don’t put words in my mouth. I wish peace for all Somali people and I hope for peace between northwest(hargeysa/burco) and SSC

However if people are invading people’s regions and not respecting other people wishes. Then you don’t expect people to sit and watch their elders women and children to be killed. Yes, they will fight the injustice. There’s no way around it. Peace has its price.

All in all, I think there is misunderstanding between us. We agree on some important issues like no one should be forced, which can solve all Somali problems.

The issues of Somaliland and the SSC can be solved peacefully easily by respecting the wishes of the people of each region.

Ibtisam   

Aaliya, your heart is set on something adiga, Allaho ha ku sahlo, aniga weeli SSC baad ii taba waada. Like seriously, Anigu SSC wax uuman diidin.

I am glad you got that post about the MJ traders, but as you can see from the quote itself, I said to creat a hostage sitution so all parties have something to potential lose and therefore must talk; I never said attack and kill the traders.

As for My Somaliland clan this and that, walali everyone answers for their crimes, anigu I have no say or influence over who kills or does not, so I don't take responsibilities for their actions (good or bad), same way I don't hold the current generation or kids of war lords responsible for their parents crimes.

I am not Somaliland/secession, I'm in favour of 5 little mini states in place of mess that is Somalia. (Seriously, you put me in the same bag as Ducaale iyo JB??, those guys sometimes instead of saying Allahu Akbar to start salah, mistakenly say "Somaliland")

I think we are going in circles because you refuse to stop being defensive, nevertheless I can understand why you are angry and can only focus everything about anything on that subject. Maybe when things calm down and SSC is not facing three dead-ends I will recommend you some reading (by none-Isaa*q, Somali and none-somali writers) about Somalia 1960-1990s. As for now may Allah make things easy for you and suffering Somalis.

These boys are enjoying this far too much Bloody isku ***-***.

Nuune I left the quotes out just for your easy read icon_razz.gif

Boys get a life, when we disagree, it is normal discussion, idinku when you disagree you each start pretending you have an army or can ring the president of which ever corner you are fighting. :D You start saying things like, "You watch our SL/ PL/ Sharif/ Al Shababa will attack tomorrow while your cuuqdun sleeps and we will take over :rolleyes: I always wonder what the said poster does after writing this

?? watch a little TV, brush teeth and go to sleep, stay away for a few days, then come back and make more threats. icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

Saado Cali Vs Ruun Xadi II!

Entrance Fee: $20

Venue: SOL

Coach of Saado Cali: Nassir

Coach of Ruun: Oodweyne

:D:D

Abtigiis   

Nassir,

Unless enviormental degradation by way of intensive deforestation for the purpose of charcol burning is considered as battling for Erigavo and fighting Somaliland, I am yet to hear any bullets ( lead or rubber) fired by your folks! :D:D

Where are the bodies of those who you killed in your fights? Did you feed them to human-flesh-eating Sharks just across Las Qorey?