Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SHEEKO NAXDINLEH - Cajalad Video ah ayaa burburisey noolasheyda

juba   

lets not turn this in to a whose right and whose wrong thing. We seem to be forgetting the moral. The man was wrong for video tapping and taking advantage of women, the women was wrong for beliveing. i don't know about them murder part, it seemd he serioulsy deserved it.

GD   

acuudu bilaahi mina shaydani rajiim...

is there this kind of man in the world or in somali ppl. walahi this is sick and i was bout to cry, may be iam soft.

but she shouldnt be believing him. if he said he will marry her in thier first talk or meet.

miskiin ilaahay ha cafiyo.

yesterday on 20/20 they had a special about secret videos... accually it was about videotaping crimes. (i ddnt watch all of it and my memory is a lil shaky). anyways, among other "crimes" they briefly referred to a man who owned a gym somewhere in america and who put videotapes all over the women shower rooms and changing rooms. how did he get caught? well he had an affair with a married woman, whom he also secretly videotaped. when she wanted to break up, he threatened to show her husband the tape. long story short, she chose to be pro active and went to the police herself.