Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

Would you ask your Wife or Husband to be Tested 4 AIDS

Tuujiye   

KooL KAT waan isku leenahay macna malaha.

Waraa Nuune waxaa maqlay waa guur sanee run miyaa!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOO guuuuuuuuriyo sxbkeeeeeeeeeee...Inta bajaq aad gabasaar ka daftay, finaly mid ganbada dhinacakale makaagala dhagtay..Duwco aan kuu soo maraa boolo..ilaaaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey amuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurkeeeeeeena nooooooyeeeeeeeeeeeel..Aaaaaaaamino!!!!!!

wareer badanaa!!

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Garab Tuujiye:

KooL KAT waan isku leenahay macna malaha.

Waraa Nuune waxaa maqlay waa guur sanee run miyaa!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOO guuuuuuuuriyo sxbkeeeeeeeeeee...Inta bajaq aad gabasaar ka daftay, finaly mid ganbada dhinacakale makaagala dhagtay..Duwco aan kuu soo maraa boolo..ilaaaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey amuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurkeeeeeeena nooooooyeeeeeeeeeeeel..Aaaaaaaamino!!!!!!

nuune yaa waa leyska qarsanaa miyaa (if it is true) According to Garab Tuujiye waxaan maqlay inaad guursaneyso, run miyaa, and if it is indeed true, well then, Congrats my dear, Allaah Qeyr kaaga dhigo..........Aamiin Aamiin.........
smile.gif

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

wareer badanaa!!

Tuujiye   

maxaa iyo why xitaa waa is raacinee indha adeeg meel aa ka gaartay...fiiri waxa aa qortay nooh..

qoute ka sameysay iyo dalkaaga, tutigood qoutetion aa galisay nooh oo wili far mugdi ah sii raacisay..farsamo xumo adaa lagaa soo taba caareystay aan u maleynaa...

wareer badanaa!!!

Qac Qaac   

As I said b4 u 2 find a room...

stop killing every topic.. like legend said.. luuqa isla aada.. anaga wararacdiina way na dhibtay, ask legend..he'll tell u

Wiilo   

Garab War kaada ma fahmin aniga, ok, why aan ku dhahay iiga ma soo jawaabin.

Qac qaac sxb waxaa Qalqaalo ay isku badashay miyaa, Qoordheer yahoow aad u Qabto Oday Qamiis Weyn oo Qaraahaayo...........Lol :D:D:D

Go figure

Aidski laga hadlaayay goormoo dhamaaday?

smiley faces aa meel meeshaan eh la iskuugu faanooyaa. Raami wuxuu umaleeyay inuu kaligiis yaqaano sida loo sameeyo wiji yaashaas....laakiin walaalkeey nuune weji madaxiisa dhan oo ciil daraadeed noo soo musuwuray........anna waxaan sugaayay murankii aidska

Kool_Kat   

Yacnii, I heard about going off topic...Lakiin tanoo kale waa idhineed...

I just had a thought though...Let's say you ask your future partner to get tested, he/she agrees...Everything comes back negative...Then, for whateva reason, he/she goes in to do a blood test for unrelated issues (may be they get sick 4 or 6 months down the road, & blood work needs to be done) and then gets infected w/HIV through that...

He/she, unknowingly, has intercourse w/you, then you become infected...How do you control/deal w/that?

My Point: Wuxuu Ilaahay kuu kaso, no matter what precautions you take, maweyneysid... ;)

So trust in your partner and yourself, and if you have doubts, leave...Maxaa la'isu gaaleenaa

As GarabTuujiye would say "WAREER BADANAA"!!!

KK, I didn't think I would see the day aad adiga meeshaan kanoqotay relationship Counselor.

Getting back to the scenarios you presented ^^^, there is so many events unfolding at once, and because it hasn't happened yet, there really isn't a point to speculate further more.

A VOTE FOR KK, IS A VOTE YOU CAN TRUST.

KK FOR WARD 645..

nafta   

^^ :D:D Ur sarcasm kills me everytime

to return to the question: um....er...uh...hmmm ...i'll get back to u on it redface.gif:D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

KK, I didn't think I would see the day aad adiga meeshaan kanoqotay relationship Counselor.

Getting back to the scenarios you presented ^^^, there is so many events unfolding at once, and because it hasn't happened yet, there really isn't a point to speculate further more.

A VOTE FOR KK, IS A VOTE YOU CAN TRUST.

KK FOR WARD 645..

OH MY GOSH, Like Thank You, I am very touched...This means a lot to me, specially coming from YOU!!!

***Leaves room excited, almost tears in her eye, can't believe she just voted for her, woooow!!!***

are you guyz still answering the question....or it is now plain shukaansi....

HIV for that matter mostly comes from immorality...and being unGodly..Let me stress that most of the audience here are muslims..and with that we should treat the issue,i mean, the question in islamic terms..then socially...

In islam...

muslims are supposed to follow their teachings in accordance with the Quraan and hadeeth of the holy prophet..follow that and there is NO HIV...

men and women are supposed to be virgin and when married only to their spouses..Read chapter

SURA AL MUMINOON...THREE KIND OF TRANSLATION..

YUSUFALI: Who abstain from sex,

PICKTHAL: And who guard their modesty -

SHAKIR: And who guard their private parts,

YUSUFALI: Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,

PICKTHAL: Save from their wives or the (slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are not blameworthy,

SHAKIR: Except before their mates or those whom their right hands possess, for they surely are not blameable,

SOCIALLY...

You should go ahead and only choose somebody who has all this qualities...a muslim..someone who was raised islamically...i mean the degree of prevalence will be 0 or minus zero.

The holy quraan say...

YUSUFALI: Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry and but a woman similarly guilty, or an Unbeliever: nor let any but such a man or an Unbeliever marry such a woman: to the Believers such a thing is forbidden.

PICKTHAL: The adulterer shall not marry save an adulteress or an idolatress, and the adulteress none shall marry save an adulterer or an idolater. All that is forbidden unto believers.

SHAKIR: The fornicator shall not marry any but a fornicatress or idolatress, and (as for) the fornicatress, none shall marry her but a fornicator or an idolater; and it is forbidden to the believers

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...THE PROPHET SAID...

THE OATH BETWEEN US AND THEM(NON-MUSLIMS)IS PRAYERS..WHOEVER DOESN'T PRAY IS NOT A MUSLIM..

Ibraheem's