Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

Would you ask your Wife or Husband to be Tested 4 AIDS

Tuujiye   

Ngonge nin yahoo waan kugu raacsanahay waxa aad sheegeysid laakiin waxaan jecleen sida aad isku aragtid nin wax kaste yaqaana...waraa gabdhaha have a point so stop being hard headed sxb....

Jamal sxb aduunka wuu is badalay. Somalida lama dhihi karo 100% muslim no more..we have gays,lesbians,and transexual..subxanalah...Our youth have become just like any other youth in america and are in risk to anything that other kids in the north or UK are in denger to......

The way our new generation see relationship is different. The way we do our shukaansi is different. The way we even get merried is different. You know back home I use to hear stories of how this boy friend girl friend thing existed in a cultural way and xalal way..lol..The men never used to be alone with the girl and would get to know the family before uusan guursan..Waalidkana sheekada wee ka warqabi jireen. Wax la iska qarin jiray ma jirin maxaa yeelay qof wax u qarsanaa majirin...

Laakiin hada walaalayal wada aan ku noolnahay wuu ka wasaq badan yahay wadenkeenii..Dadka waxee dhahaan africa cuduro badan baa jira, laakiin aniga waxaan dhihilahaa xagaanba cuduro ka halis badan kuweenii Africa ayaa jira maxaa yeelay waa cuduro aadan ogaan karin in aad qabtid iyo in kale..Nin xabad weyn oo caafimaad ka muuqda ayaa waxaa lagu sheegayaa cancer, see ku dhacday?, cuduro tiro badan bee qabaan oo si easy ah la iskaga qaado oona halis weyn..

Marka sidaas daraadeed Aniga iinsha allah xaaskeyga iyo anigaba waan is baari doonaa, hadii wax nalagu sheegona oo aan ka warqabin, waan is daweyn doonaa oo wax kala tagitaan ah ma jiri doono...Laakiin hadii eedhis lagu sheego waan kala wareegsaneynaa...lol...

wareer badanaa!!!

Paragon   

^^^ Sxb aad baad ugu mahadsantahay sida wanaagsan ee aad fikradaadan saxan aad u muujisey; waan kugu raacsanahay ra'yiga aad soo jedisey; waanna la socdaa xaalku iyo dhaqankuba sida uu uga duwan-yahay keenii hore, hasayeeshee, waa in aad maanka ku haysaa in guurka sidiisaba ku dhisan-yahay is-aaminsanaan iyo is-xaqdhowr. Hadii labadii-qof ee guur-damcsan is-aamini waayaan, wey adagtahay sidey kuwada noolaadaan iyagoon iska shaki-qabin.

Waayo, midba midka kale ayuu shaki u qaadayaa. Taasina waxay keeni-kartaa khatarta ah in labadii isqabtey ee xitaa ka shaki-qaadaan ubad-ka Eeba kala-siiyey. Marka marnaba shaqeyn mayso in aamin-la'aantii sasabtay baarid-caafimaadka fududayd loo illaawo. Mar-waliba waxaa maanka ku jiraya "talow, waa isagii/iyadii ku tiri is-baar e', ma hubaalbaa in eyan/uusan gogol-gubdin?"

SUE,

A marriage is all about trust and loyalty. If these two aren't present, its not marriage but a contract for breeding. Mistrust has no place in it at all. And once mistrust sets in, the begining of the end commences.

x_quizit   

Ng, ever modest and helpful, if only there were more men like u around...i wouldn't be so naive as to go into this world alone and misguided...may god bless u with extra humility...amen! ;)

p.s.-about my avatar....care to help me? im pc challenged apart from biting arrogant ppl's heads off, which u are not part of, i assure u on mother teresa's grave... :cool:

Tuujiye   

Jamal sxb waa runtaa waana kugu raacsanahay..aniga waxaan ka hadlayey sababta ku kalifta dadka qaarkood oo dhahay waa in aan is baarnaa...Waxaasna waxaa kenaya waqtiga aduunka lajoogo aduunka aan ku noolnahay..Binu aadanka dhan badankood waxey noqdeen realist..lol..we live in a realist sociaty today. Qofwalba tiisa buu ka fikirayaa..

Sidii gaaladii camal buu guurkeena mar dhaw u dhici doonaa..lol..wiligaa ma aragtay adiga labo isqabto oo joobkooda lacagta ku jirta kala tirsanayo..lol..cajaa ib...nin maqayad sogalay oo asaga gatay shaax kiligiis ayadoo xaskiisa la socoto. Markaas ayadana gooni u gadatay..lol..waxaas jaceel miyaa mise daneysi..lol...

Jamaal sxb hadanan Talo le helin oo Dhulkii lugu noqon, sxb wacdara ayaa nagu dhici doonto..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Garab Tuujiye:

Ngonge nin yahoo waan kugu raacsanahay waxa aad sheegeysid laakiin waxaan jecleen sida aad isku aragtid nin wax kaste yaqaana...waraa gabdhaha have a point so stop being hard headed sxb....

Heh. I dangled the bait and got more than I bargained for, a shark no less!

You give me too much credit there, saaxib. :D

Ng, ever modest and helpful, if only there were more men like u around...i wouldn't be so naive as to go into this world alone and misguided...may god bless u with extra humility...amen!

p.s.-about my avatar....care to help me? im pc challenged apart from biting arrogant ppl's heads off, which u are not part of, i assure u on mother teresa's grave...

Oh, stop teasing me, dear. It’s not fair at all. 14_6_20.gif

What’s with the evangelical sermon by the way? Lost, misguided, Amen and even Mother Teresa got a mention! You’re trying to get me to say a hallelujah, aren’t you?

As for your avatar, you’re asking me to help you? That’s a huge step you took there (even if it was done sarcastically)! I sense the start of a beautiful friendship here. ;)

Here is my suggestion for a new avatar (you don’t have to take it of course).

rosie_the_riveter.jpg

Edited.

FF is allowed to speak no need to put your hands up).

OH thank you GREAT ONE!!! I really dont know what I did to deserve this honour!!!Your generosity astounds me!!!I feel so fortunate. redface.gif

Excuse me a minute..I seem to be tearing up a bit..

P.S. X-Quizit Babe asking Ngonge for advice is like asking a loin for meat...It just wont do u good dear. Intuu ku cuntu buu waliba ku soo matagaa. :D

P.P.S. :D:D

x_quizit   

FF, we must not speak thusly of The Great One, be careful, we might get banished from his great presence and we don't want that to happen do we? what will happen to us without The Great One? I shudder to even contemplate :(

Ng, hello! u didnt tell me how i can install it....remember, im pc challenged...wheres' all the steps... :confused: ....and i don't like that one, its not quite as submissive as i wanted to be, it screams strong woman, which im not by far :cool:

FF, we must not speak thusly of The Great One, be careful

YOu are right sis. I hereby apologize to the Great ONe. I dont know what came over me. It was a ****** mistake...and it will never happen again icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

11_15_9.gif

Though I think you’re still toying with me, dear. I’ll tell you how it’s done:

To correct your avatar, click on mailbox, change/update profile (I think). Then scroll to the bottom and change your avatar image.

11_15_15.gif

FF:

11_15_14.gif

NGONGE   

X-q, that is so you.

FF:

Thanks to you, we're now good mates. :D

11_11_1.gif

I can just imagine her response. icon_razz.gif

11_15_12.gif

You do realise all this flirting has nothing to do with the topic, don’t you?

Remember that you still didn’t answer my question.

Qac Qaac   

Only allah is the great one.. he could be great one if he wants... but no the.. sorry for seef la boodnimada, but things need to be corrected out here.

Tuujiye   

Geedkaan goobada leh aadna u moodid in uu qabuuraha seexdo ayaa "great one " dhaheysiin..

Fool xuma waxu ma "boosaneero" buu ku dhex dhashay?

wareer badanaa!!