Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Cumar C/rashiid oo Dekeda Muqdisho booqdey. PICS

Juje   

Cumar C/rashiid oo Dekeda Muqdisho booqdey.

Cumar C/rashiid iyo xubno ka tirsan Golahiisa Wasiirada ayaa Maanta kormeer ku tegey Dekeda Caalamiga ah ee Magaalada Muqdisho, waana xaruntii ugu horeysay oo ka tirsan Dhismayaasha danaha guud ee uu booqdo tan iyo markii uu Muqdisho yimid dhawaan. Waxaa ka mid ah Xubnaha ku wahelinayey booshaqadan, Maxamed Ibaraahim Xaabsade oo ah Wasiirka Gaadiidka, Shariif Xasan Sh Aadan oo isna ah Wasiirka Maaliyada, sidoo kale Xubno kale oo ka mid ah Golaha Wasiirada ayaa la socdey.

Xubno ka mid ah Maamulka Gobolka Banaadir ayaa sidoo kale Mas’uuliyiintii kale duwanaa ee ku wahelinayey Booshaqadan uu Maanta Cumar C/rashiid ku tegay Dekeda Muqdisho.

Waxaa sidoo kale booshaqadan ku wahelinayey Saraakiil sar sare oo ka tirsan Ciidamada Kale duwan ee DKMG ah.

Booqashadan ayey ujeedkeedu ahaa indho indheynta Xaalada guud ee Dekeda Caalmaiga ah ee Muqdisho xilligan ku sugan tahey.

Waxa ayna booqashadiisan imaaneysa Xilli Maalmihii ugu danbeysey uu muran ka dhex taagnaa Shaqaalaha Dowlada ee Dekeda ka howl gala iyo Gaadiidka Rayidka ah ee halkaa ka howl gala oo isku haya lacago badan oo baad ah oo halkaa looga qaado.

1psd.jpg

Ciidamo AMISOM oo Dekeda Dhex taagan

5.jpg

Wafdiga oo Dekeda dhex socda

8.jpg

Source

Meiji   

It is very unfortunate for foreign soldiers to guard those who call themselves ''state officials'' in their own capitals.

Also,

6psd3.jpg

As long as foreign powers are that visible behind ''the president'' it is impossible for people like me to give full support to such ''foreign-created governments''.

Thankful   

As long as foreign powers are that visible behind ''the president'' it is impossible for people like me to give full support to such ''foreign-created governments''.

We've had how many oppurtunities to try and do it ourselves? Yet we couldn't. Somalis share so much in common but some still fight each other and now that the president hails from the south, he is still being threatened as well. Foreign powers are needed for us to form a government and get it working. Don't blame anyone but those killers who are attacking any government.

Meiji   

Whats the alternative?

Can't the dude have his own SOMALI bodyguards and security officials taking care of his security INSIDE the Villa SOmalia?

At least he should keep the AMISOM invisible to camera, and station them somewhere far away from the public for whenever he needs them and for the time being before they leave.

But keeping them so visible is a signal to the outside world: ''We need the security of foreign troops for our own security inside the Capital and even inside ''my house/villa somalia''.

MY ADVICE to Sh.Shariif:

Get AMISOM out and replace them with SOMALI troops.

Originally posted by Meiji:

It is very unfortunate for foreign soldiers to guard those who call themselves ''state officials'' in their own capitals.

Also,

6psd3.jpg

It is sad to see this pic and realize that the soldiers behind is not a somlai soldiers.What a shame we are into.

The Zack   

^criticism, Shame, ceebeey tacaal, and so on wada waligiin somali maryooley. Keep being negative waligiin iyo allihiin. Adeerayaal stop those lame eedeeymo and support the president if you want peace in Somalia.

The prime minister is doing great work for somalia just like his father, I can see him also being the president of somalia soon.

No more warlords, no more qabqable, no more isbaroo's. The future looks good for somalia and especially mogadisho.

Fabregas   

^^ a while ago Somalia was doomed and pl should have considered parting from the South. The prime minsister, his excellency, changed all that? ;)

this forum is very walahi.

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Zeylaci:

^^ a while ago Somalia was doomed and pl should have considered parting from the South. The prime minsister, his excellency, changed all that?
;)

A while ago an old military man from the dictatorship/warlord generation was in charge of somalia, and the TFG/somalia was going no where. So Yes, the prime minister changed all that. Competent leader like the prime minister have a habit of changing people's views.

Now, are you saying I'm wrong for supporting the prime minster?

^^ You're not in wrong for supporting the prime minister. I think is only right for you to show support/loyalty to him. It will be weird for you not to support. This is what Somali politics is all about. Support those that share the same line as you...I didn't expect anything else.

Hibo   

quote:
Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^ You're not in wrong for supporting the prime minister. I think is only right for you to show support/loyalty to him. It will be weird for you not to support. This is what Somali poli