Sign in to follow this  
ansaar17

policeman dragged in the streets of mogadishu

Pi   

^^ Wonders never cease. She calls herself mystic. She argues for the ICU. And now she claims to be an atheist? I guess Einstein was right when he said that human ignorance was "infinite". :rolleyes:

Sister I disagree with atheists on their views but I will be civil about it! I shall not rush to take up my suicide vest and blow them up!

I even have disagreements with the Shia but the tactics employed by our friends from Al-Qaeda and 'jihadists' is plain wrong, putting up a car full of explosives and blowing it up or to blow oneself up in a busy souq is simply wrong!

I hate shiite's I think that they're really ignorant and bad but my hatred will not lead me to committ acts of atrocities!

I'm cadaali sister and you should learn about the islamic system of Al-Cadaalah, it is really difficult for human-beings to enforce!

To be civil in times of deep hate and angriness is something one gets from his religious teachings or his nobility sister it's not something just aquired from somewhere in the desert!

Anyhow I don't hope, I will end up prisoner with you in charge because I would be tortured, boilded and then when finally I die, you would take my remainings as some kind of souveniours back home just like the red Indians in Utah who used to take the scalp of their enemies.

Sister that's not Somali noble culture nor the culture of Islaam, so don't act barbaric all on me, understand?

Pi, i am sure you know everything about ignorance, since you dwell in its four corners.

A wise man onces said "Assumption -the Mother of All Screw Ups". :D

I haven't claimed anything so far. Learn to read.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Pi:

I guess Einstein was right when he said that human ignorance was "infinite".

Einstein is overrated and overhyped; the guy was much about unpractical theories than real science. There are better credible scientists or geniuses than Einstein.

MKA

A man leaps in front of a coming car. He is perceived as someone who has committed suicide. A man leaps in front of a coming car which was about to hit a woman. His death won’t be regarded as a suicide. Why is that? It is because he has died for a logically good reason, to sacrifice ones self for the greater good. The man knew quite well that if he puts himself in front of that women, that there will be a high possibility that the car will hit him. He like the pervious man who jumped in front of the car, knew that the car will hit him. I would delineate suicide as ending your own life as an outcome of your own free determination.

For the Muslim suicide bomber. You know quite well how the Muslims are targeted by the West. For capitalism, the greatest threat to them after communism was Islam and Muslims in general. They have managed to install puppet regimes in Muslim countries. If needed, they will support the dictators which will heed their orders. The majority of the population is illiterate, they are jobless, they can’t profit from the resources of their own land. They are mostly third world countries or developing countries to use the politically correct term.

What do you call a person who sacrifices himself to regain the dignity and rights of his people? What do you call a person who kills himself to damage the people and nation, which fund his people’s and nation’s destruction? Their death is beneficial to the greater good. They didn’t take away their life for selfish reasons. They aren’t emotionally ill. They unlike the samurai social group don’t regard suicide as a means of honor, but for striving for the greater good. The greater good is something which will promote the well being of other people. You shouldn’t judge people who sacrifice themselves for the greater good MKA. If you are a believer you should know that Allah is the Judge of us all. It will be best if you refrained from commenting on something you have no full knowledge of. There are some things which are regarded fit to die for in this world.

RedSea   

What is the all this buzz about?

All this just because 'supposed' death of one of the filthy daba dhilifs?

Relax people,he was just a daba dhilif.His death is priceless.

There are clear prove which we discussed in the other thread,an enemy combatant who has BETRAYED his people to join with the enemy,then later turned against his own people.Those kind of enemy should be dealt in the worst way possible,draging them dead isn't much.

Individuals like those deserve painful punishments both here and will recieve even more humilating from Allah in the hereafter.

I can understand the cries of the pro daba dhilif camp in here.It's quite redicolous that some of them even are speaking on behalf of Islam when they have chosed to side with Christian invaders.Do these people even have the right to speak about Islam,I think not.

let us all chil here,and hope more like this (if true) to come Insha Allah.

Red Sea<<is looking forward to seeing filthy daba dhilif/xabashis being dragged,beheaded Insha Allah.

Sister you know very well that suicide bombings have never achieved anything what have they ever achieved and besides that is it a Islamic practice? The answers are such acts have never achieved anything positive or constructive nor is this act Islamic in any way or form or shape, so the way you're thinking is plain wrong and suicide bombings are unlawful in our religion!

Islaam is a great religion, who has as an example the best example which is Rasulullaah salallaahu calayhi wa sallam! We know how this religion's dignity can come back and that is to follow the path of the last prophet peace be upon him and his sunnah and the fear of Allaah the exalted if those are not there, then this religion will not be successful until Allaah raises a people that fears and loves him and follows the sunnah of prophet Muhammed peace be upon him!

What is the purpose of this religion sister? Isn't it to call people to Islaam? Yes, I guess. Surely that can't be achieved through suicide bombings because that will make them dislike this religion even more!

Besides that who has sanctioned that person who is committing suicide to do what he is doing? Mostly this people are killing themselves for their countries and some claim through this actions somehow Islaam will return but if we leave the effectiveness of such killings aside, can you tell me who has sanctioned their actions?

Was it an individual who thought to himself he has to defend his country or religion from an enemey that took that decision? If no, who is he getting the authority from? Sister, Islaam is not a religion whereby an individual puts on a vest and goes up to a place and then blows himself up maybe killing a few dozens alongside him, do you think through that action Islaam will come back?

No sister only through collective Jihaad will true Islaam reemerge, but a person, who is doing his own perverted Jihaad through blowing himself up on his own authority can not be descripted as doing Jihaad sister in fact he will go to hell, that is if he was aware of the illegality of his actions. If he didn't know then may Allaah the exalted forgive their actions but this is not the way to return a glories religion like Islaam sister!

Jihaad has some rules and requirements sister but enganging in suicide activities and killing a dozen people will not bring back Islaam! Only under a Imaam and the banner can true Islaam reemerge with a central authority and a capability to wage Jihaad on all our enemies but not through individual acts!

Think about it!