Sign in to follow this  
ansaar17

policeman dragged in the streets of mogadishu

king_450   

It is really amazing the pity you guys have for these munafiqs.

they joined whatever they joined knowing the consequences. for some odd reason somalians think that no somalian can be a kaafir or a munaafiq.

You know the good thing about this site is it gives you the inner most hatred of some people and makes them come out here and show their true color.

Well i don't want mention names in here but by now we are pretty much know who is who and who they belong in this site . The dude who said the above quote let me ask you this . Those who have raped ,sodomized,killed and fathered illegitimate children in the past 16 1/2 years, how come i did not hear you say for once they are "Munaafaqis" that is your choosen word not mine,or if they belong to certain clan of yours they are excluded from that "Munagiqiin" label. Look if you want act judge and jury then you have to employ it equally or just you are becoming another symbol of hatred among us. I hope you answer this question to a lot of us if you are man enough .

Taliban   

Originally posted by king_450:

The dude who said the above quote let me ask you this . Those who have raped ,sodomized,killed and fathered illegitimate children in the past 16 1/2 years, how come i did not hear you say for once they are "Munaafaqis" that is your choosen word not mine,or if they belong to certain clan of yours they are excluded from that "Munagiqiin" label.

Let me answer for the dude; the leaders of those who have raped, sodomized, killed and fathered illegitimate children in the past 16 1/2 years are the same TFG leaders. The same TFG leaders such as Abdullahi Yusuf, Caydiid Jr., Qeybdiid, Yalaxoow, Qaanyare, Shaati Gaduud, Dheere, Raage, Hiraale, iwm. And you know who was funding those leaders? The Ethiopians and Americans.

Let's just clarify a few things here, the thread was made by Al-Ansaari, who put up as a title, which frankly surprised me because none of my sources reported 'the dragging of a policeman through the streets of Mogadishu', so I didn't comment!

But one thing is clear, most people in here are youngsters, who don't understand nor comprehend/read somali, so they had to go with the title post by Al-Ansaari and comment on the topic rather finding out the source and if it did really happen!

So it's Al-Ansaaris fault if it didn't happen and he falsely reported or made up a fabrication to delibarately fool people but I'm not saying that the story is true or false but that I didn't see any concrete evidence of Ansaaris claim really happening in the streets of Mogadishu yesterday, yes he provided picture of dead soldier but I can't say what did occur or not!

However one thing is clear and let me this address to the sister mystic, somalis have been killing each other for hundreds of years, there's nothing to discuss on that issue.

Yes the policeman died so did many somalis that's not either on contention but what you're totally missing is that we somalis have a certain dhaqan that we adhere to, you can kill him but what do you gain out of dragging a dead man's corps through the streets, isn't that a sign of barbarism and not being civilised?

Islamically speaking and culturally wise it is not permitted to drag any dead corps on the streets nor disfigure him, like chopping of his ears, nose, playing with his head etc!

Sister if this people really did that then no 'they were angry' will excuse their barbarism and animal like appraoch and disrespect to dead corps!

That act is what you would except from people that never saw any civilisation or don't have a dhaqan or who simply don't know how to distinguish right from wrong!

If it happened it's something you expect to see in the jungle, it's jungle behaviour but not somali noble culture sister!

One more thing maybe you're not accustomed to Somali behaviour and culture but even if you grew up in the west your consciousness would tell you that it is plain wrong for a dead corps whether human or animal to drag through the streets!

There's no discussion and nobody can accuse any of such barbaric act, remember I'm not saying it happened or not but if there's no excuse and your stance on this matter is seriously wrong. You seem to excuse it with something totally irrelavant, I think you lost your moral compass!

One more thing, you should have not stopped there, you should have been demanded for his armas, legs and other parts to be mutilited and taken as soveniours, that would be the stage, which would make you into a beast, but you could go further and demand for his legs and arms to be chopped off, so in order you could cook[/] them, that would be the cannibalsim stage! So you nearly there!

This people even their religion believes is corrputed with their jungle traditions, even when there was a Qisas for a man, who killed another mans dad, the son was given a chance to perform qisaas on the murderour!

The qisaas took place with the murderer being binded on mast somewhere in the courtyard and a hood over his face, then the executor the son of the murdered was given a big knife and told to contiously stab the man, a women died on the spot out of shock and many were taken to hospital for shock because they became uncouncious many were also sick, if that is there islaam what they you expect from a crowd of jaahilis?

Wallaahi tell me if that is according to the islamic sharia and if that could be said to be Qisaas!

Sick folks wallahi!

Deeq A.   

Guys, let us stop the insults and the childish name-calling. Don't bring your filthy language here please.

Moderators are getting tired of grown-ups acting so childish everyday. If you don't respect the rules of the site, we will have no choice but to block your access to this site. It is not fair that we have to clean up your vulgar, ignorant comments when you clearly understand the rules of Somalia Online.

Thank You.

KEYNAN22   

Originally posted by David_Letterman:

disgusting pic should be deleted

quote:

Originally posted by KEYNAN22:

[qb] mystic stop being so damn apologetic and grow the hell up, it's your kind who have put shame on the somali name by supporting pillaging and savagery.

You ***** ******** a few days ago you were
the presence of Ethio's on Somali soil the same savages that have been pillaging our people in Western Somalia for years

it's your kind who brought shame to the Somali name by apologizing ''for'' or collaborating ''with'' Christians you %$^£^%$^%@^%$" :mad:
I must admitt i'm quite flattered you remembered a post i made some month ago which i myself forgot.

I celebrate our Ethiopian allies presence in this particular god forsaken ground/region of somalia and support them full heartly.

It's always funny to see how sudden "patriotic" Somalis talk about "invaders". Also equall funny to see how these "nationalists" suddenly emerge when positive change is on the horizon but during stalement, savagery and hoplessness their ambitions are always absent.

My question is what have you done for Somalia and its positive development for the last disgusting 16 years where infrastructure, public services and human development have taken a devastating blow and neglection? Better yet what's your alternative strategy which might be more positive than the current mandate that the TFG has?

I personally beleive in the determined force which is taking upon the heavy mission of restoring our country through the shambles and destruction of what was once known as Somalia.

And hopefully they might also create a path for reunification and reconciliation through appropiate methods, and should be supported by all somalis instead of cowardly mocking them and inventing fantasy enemies.

Give them a chance, i mean you gave anarchy 16 years why can't you give the TFG atleast 3 years untill their term is over? This is unless you prefer the status quo.

Jabhad   

"The irony is that Somalis killing each other and dragging their dead body in the streets for the first time in history while Meles announces Mission Accomplished."

Ishaa katuurtay sxb.. Mission accomplished indeed. Somalis are more divided. Gaalo raac vs Gaalo diid.

MKA

Duuh, like I don’t know the realism that Somalis have being killing each other for years. :rolleyes:

First, Somalis don’t have a highly regarded culture. Their culture is solely based on clan. They kill each other and put bullet holes in their bodies for unjustifiable reasons. They support their eternal enemy so they could score some points, against each other. However, Somalis have one similarity in common and that is their profound abhorrence for the Ethiopians and those who side with them. Nevertheless some Somalis like you have managed to break the code and support Ethiopian troops who kill Somalis and bomb the little functioning infrastructure remaining. Do you remember the American soldier who was dragged through the streets of Mogadishu, by an angry mob? What did the Somalis gain? They gained the attention of the World, which send a comprehensible message that they extremely don’t consent with these foreign troops, who have inflected hideous tenderness on the residents of Mogadishu. You have probably felt little to no sympathy for that American soldier, who was there for other reasons additional than feeding the needy Somalis.

But, if you insist we could agree that the Somalis, if they did in fact drag this young Somali man through the street have gained nothing. You see they haven’t gained nothing, so that means you haven’t lost anything, so why the commotion dear friend? ;)

The true barbarians are those who sided with the raw meat eating Ethiopians while they massacred Somalis. Humans are sensitive to harsh imagery, beheading someone is less painful than lethal injection, but most humans oppose and find beheading quite disgusting due to the images they consider gross. Typical human weakness. You don’t see the barbaric acts of those you support because you block them out.

Anger results to violence. The Ethiopian tanks were driving over dead Somalis, is that something we humans would come to label it as barbaric. As far as I am concern there is no such thing as barbarism or animal like approach, it is merely a phrase humans had made up to degrade those who have different cultures or beliefs than them. It holds little substance. I could indicate that the TFG resulted to barbaric measures for they approved of the Ethiopian and American killing of innocent Somalis.

You of all people is talking about wrong and right? This is the least bit amusing. Morally, under no circumstance, can you bring a Christian arm with you into a Muslim nation so they could help you kill off the opposing side. It is un-Islamic!

Jungle behavior? Well to be frank even in the jungle the lions don't assist hyenas to kill of their lion rivals. Traitors are liked by no living creature! My consciousness is exclusively present when a fellow innocent individual gets hurt. The man’s death is wrong, nevertheless it is understandable!

Do me a favor and feed your ET friends with some raw meat. The Warlords along with the new Warlord Government is entirely to blame for driving the people into a stage of insanity.

Chimera   

I must admitt i'm quite flattered you remembered a post i made some month ago which i myself forgot.

Don't be flattered and it's very sad you have a short term memory

I celebrate our Ethiopian allies presence in this particular god forsaken ground/region of somalia and support them full heartly.

Then do not call those fighting foreign occuppiers savages cause you look dumb when your celebrating the presence of those that have mutilated and oppressed your people in Western Somalia

It's always funny to see how sudden "patriotic" Somalis talk about "invaders".

How is something that's happening today funny?

Also equall funny to see how these "nationalists" suddenly emerge when positive change is on the horizon but during stalement, savagery and hoplessness their ambitions are always absent.

My question is what have you done for Somalia and its positive development for the last disgusting 16 years where infrastructure, public services and human development have taken a devastating blow and neglection?

I'm 20 there's not much i could do as a..

Toddler

Kid

teenager

Student

capiche?

Better yet what's your alternative strategy which might be more positive than the current mandate that the TFG has?

You never liked the ICU you called them a 7th century backwards group, people who according to you were emulating Islam's finest century

if they weren't fit to lead our nation who is? 160 warlords compared to 1 thug?

i'll rather take that thug wich can be disbanded anytime, but Supporting Ethiopians on my soil? supporting the bombardment of my people from the air by disgusting planes?

NEVER!!!!!

I personally beleive in the determined force which is taking upon the heavy mission of restoring our country through the shambles and destruction of what was once known as Somalia.

And hopefully they might also create a path for reunification and reconciliation through appropiate methods, and should be supported by all somalis instead of cowardly mocking them and inventing fantasy enemies.

Give them a chance, i mean you gave anarchy 16 years why can't you give the TFG atleast 3 years untill their term is over? This is unless you prefer the status quo.

Why should i? when those who prolonged our Anarchy with arm shipments and manipulation are the ones today protecting them if you really cared for your country you would never have made this illogical statement you would have seen the clear truth behind this charade and that's prolong our suffering it's time you opened your eyes

TFG did nothing for our people in the last 2 years why should i support them now when they brought shame and terror on our soil

it's our people's resilience that made them survive in Anarchy not fcking non Somalis

Mystic you didn't get it sister! We as muslims don't believe in the degrading of creatures whether they be human-beings or dead animals!

The believers in extremisim like the ones who call themselves Al-Qeada or their respected cells, think that 'blowing oneself up' is something to be applauded and a good thing in Islaam!

So you believe that killing onesef by becoming a suicide bomber it's islamic? So why you as mystic living in a christian stronghold of Utah, board a bus and blow yourself up with all the passengers as the americans are doing to our ones the same, what's the difference sister?

Or atleast if a Somali would commit a suicide attack inside somewhere in the US, you'd support his actions, yeah? Because he was 'angry', that's why he boarded the Subway in LA and NYC and bombed some civilians, eye for eye and tooth for tooth isn't it!

Say that you would support or not support such action and I shall leave you alone and remember two wrongs don't make a right! Islam also totally prohibits suicide bombers just us the learned ulamaa'uddin of this religion and not the confused jihadists, who only heard Jihaad but don't know it's shuroods and it's rules!

So don't disappoint me sister, I shall wait for your reply in due time inshallah!

Mystic you didn't get it sister! We as muslims don't believe in the degrading of creatures whether they be human-beings or dead animals!

We, as in we “Muslims” in Somalia have being killing each other for almost 20 years. Don’t bring out the Islamic card now. It won’t help your argument. redface.gif

The believers in extremisim like the ones who call themselves Al-Qeada or their respected cells, think that 'blowing oneself up' is something to be applauded and a good thing in Islaam!

We aren’t talking about Islam here. I am familiar with what is moral and immoral when it comes to Islam. First, you used “Ooh we Somalis don’t do this” tactic, and now you are flashing the “Islamic” card? What does AQ has to do with this :confused: Stop jumping from one thing to another.

So you believe that killing onesef by becoming a suicide bomber it's islamic? So why you as mystic living in a christian stronghold of Utah, board a bus and blow yourself up with all the passengers as the americans are doing to our ones the same, what's the difference sister?

Don’t concern yourself about what I have faith in. It is totally irrelevant at the moment. I have no intentions of blowing up myself, I am worth more sxb, and I definitely don’t intend on hurting the people I have came to be on familiar terms with since I was 8, beside I lost you, where are you going with this? :rolleyes:

Or atleast if a Somali would commit a suicide attack inside somewhere in the US, you'd support his actions, yeah? Because he was 'angry', that's why he boarded the Subway in LA and NYC and bombed some civilians, eye for eye and tooth for tooth isn't it!

Again, what I support and don’t support doesn’t concern you given that it won’t affect you in any way.

Say that you would support or not support such action and I shall leave you alone and remember two wrongs don't make a right! Islam also totally prohibits suicide bombers just us the learned ulamaa'uddin of this religion and not the confused jihadists, who only heard Jihaad but don't know it's shuroods and it's rules!

Sxb, you are a confused person. No one is talking about suicide bombing.

So don't disappoint me sister, I shall wait for your reply in due time inshallah!

I am only here to disappoint people like you, and trust me if I want to, I will easily justify suicide bombing, that is using logic and not faith. :D

^You're a true comedian, but somehow I'm not amused by it all!

So using 'logic' and not faith would you please justify suicide attacks for me!

MKA, I will justify what I want when I want it. I am not here to amuse you sxb, you are capable of amusing yourself with the words you utter. A talent few people hold.

At this age you should know that with logic you could justify anything.

The only argument against suicide bombing, when one uses religion is that “it is a sin” . An atheist could care less. :D