Sign in to follow this  
ansaar17

policeman dragged in the streets of mogadishu

The police man death is a tragedy, he was doinhg his job, may allah give him mercy and may his family find strength in this hour.

This highlights the desperate nature of the opposition, for if they think this changes anything, or gives them some moral boost, they are surely mistaken.

When did I ever say I was comfortable with rape, killings and bombings of people? Casualties of War are a normal thing.

He is another casualty of war sxb. You said it. Allah ya Raxmah to all the casualties of this War.

When the C-130 was bombing innocent nomads in Waamo,you didnt condemn it.

abu ansaar17

REMOVE THE PICTURE IN THE THIRD POST IMMEDIATELY. WE DO *NOT* ACCEPT THE GRATUITOUS POSTING OF IMAGES OF THE DEAD. FOR THAT MATTER, NO POSTING OF IMAGES OF THE DEAD, MUTILATED OR OTHERWISE MAL-INFLICTED.

NOW, KINDLY REMOVE THAT PICTURE.

^ look,

Why do you think you havent seen any such posts so far. I realise you are new to this, but we have rules. On the top of that is *dont post pictures of suffering out of gratuity* -> i.e. no pics of dead people

So please remove it, now.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Violet:

Is the guy in the last picture dead?

No, he's just posing for the picture. Are you for real?

Abu Ansaar, please remove that picture. Misguided by the cowardly regime as he was, may Allah have mercy on his soul.
Hahaha. Real funny. :rolleyes:

Yes, I was being serious. I just assumed he was severly injured. RIP to the departed. :(

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:When did I ever say I was comfortable with rape, killings and bombings of people? Casualties of War are a normal thing.

He is another casualty of war sxb. You said it. Allah ya Raxmah to all the casualties of this War.

When the C-130 was bombing innocent nomads in Waamo,you didnt condemn it.
Did I appraise it like some here are labelling me? Just because of my 'like' ( I couldn't tell you what that means) are saying stuff it doesn't represent me.

Secondly I never showed pictures of dead people in "WAAMO". So I don't know what you are talking about. My contention is simple. Don't show pictures of dead Somalis.

Gabbal   

Over 15 years of perpetual fear and violence makes one to engage in extremely inhumane activities. I would give anything to find out the percentage of Somalis carrying Post-traumatic Stress and other mental illnesses.

I am sorry to say but the the people that did this act are animals walahi. They should be taken out of the streets of Mogdishu and to the Zoos where they belong.

Taliban   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

I am sorry to say but the the people that did this act are animals walahi. They should be taken out of the streets of Mogdishu and to the Zoos where they belong.

Now, what kind of comment is that? Do you have to use Allah's name to equate humans to animals? Do animals have the function of choice? And what kind of absurd suggestion is taking them to the zoos? In case if you didn't know, worse things happen in the West (supposedly the civilized world, civilized people), and I have yet to read or hear people making comments like yours. An example of worse things that happen in the West:

jroad.jpg

Road where James Byrd Jr. was dragged to his death.

James Byrd Jr.

Taako

I remember precisely well posters, posting pictures of ICU soldiers on the ground dead with their red and white scarf laying next to them. And not a single poster suggested the pictures to be removed. So spare me the lecture. It is a picture deal with it.

Casualties of an illegal morally wrong war is never normal to sane people, your silence about the killing of innocent Somalis by invading foreigners speaks volume.

KEYNAN22   

Do not call Soomaali clans savages.

[ January 29, 2007, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]