Sign in to follow this  
ansaar17

policeman dragged in the streets of mogadishu

ansaar17   

Iska horimaad sababay dhimasho iyo dhawaac oo ka dhacay Muqdisho

Daawo Sawirada

Mogadishu 28, Jan.07 ( Sh.M.Network) 2 ruux ayaa ku geeriyootay 5 kalena waa ay ku dhaawacantay inta la ogyahay, ka dib markii iska horimaad hubeysan uu ku dhex maray wadada Ex Ctrl kooxo hubeysan oo aan la garaneyn iyo ciidamada booliska dowladda Somalia.

5ta ruux ee dhaawacantay ayaa waxa ay ahaayeen dad rayid ah oo qaarkood xabadaha ay si habow ah ugu dhaceen, iyagoo jooga xaafadahooda, ka dib dagaal saacado qaatey oo ka dhacay aagga Ex-ctrl ee magaalada Muqdisho.

Dad goobjoogayaal ah ayaa waxa ay sheegeen, ka dib markii falkaasi uu dhacay in dirirta ay u dhaxeysay kooxo hubeysan iyo ciidamada booliska, waxaana sidoo kale ay sheegeen in ciidamada booliska ay isaga carareen aagga Ex Ctrl, iyadoo mid ka mid ah ciidamada booliska meydkiisa halkaasi uu yaalay, ayna ku xoonsanaayeen dadka deegaanka oo ku qeylinayay halku dhigyo ka dhan ah dowladda.

labada geeriyootay ayaa mid ka kale waxa uu ahaa qof rayid ah oo rasaas habow ah ay ku haleeshay halkaasi.

Dadkii ku dhaawacmay halkaasi ayaa waxaa loola cararay qaarkood Isbitaalada ku yaala magaalada Muqdisho, iyadoo aan wax faahfaahin ah laga helin.

Ma jiraan wax war ah oo ka soo baxay dowladda KMG ah oo ku saabsan dagaalkaan iyo sababaha keenay.

Xalay ayay aheyd markii kooxo hubeysan ay weeraro ku qaadeen saldhigyada booliska ee degmooyinka Wardhiigleey iyo H/wadaag.

Dhinaca kale 24 kii saac ee la soo dhaafay ayaa waxaa la dhigay Isbitalka Madiina ee magaalada Muqdisho 10 ruux oo siyaabo kala duwan ugu soo dhaawacmay qaraxyada iyo israsaaseyntii ka dhacay magaalada Muqdisho sida uu shabelle u sheegay madaxa Caafimaadka Isbitalkaasi Dr, Daahir Dheere.

Waxa uu sheegay in 5 ka mid ah dadkaasi ay ku dhaawacmeen qaraxyadii dhowaan ka dhacay Muqdisho, kuwaasi oo ay ku jiraan labo caruur ah oo mid xaaladiisa ay liidato.

Askari ka tirsan ciidamada booliska oo ku geeriyooday isku dhacii maanta

Wiil yar oo dhaawac uu ka soo gaaray iska horimaadkii maanta

Castro   

Originally posted by Violet:

Is the guy in the last picture dead?

No, he's just posing for the picture. Are you for real?

Abu Ansaar, please remove that picture. Misguided by the cowardly regime as he was, may Allah have mercy on his soul.

^^^^

Ooh the hypocrisy, you were all comfortable when the so-called “Islamist” were being bombed with the assistance of the so called Muslim Somali men. You were comfortable when these same men were helping the Ethiopians kill other Somali Muslims. You were completely comfortable when these Somali Muslims were watching as the Ethiopians were raping Somali Muslim women.

So get lost…..His death is no different than those other Somalis which were used against each other, and they all happened to be Muslims. May they all rest in peace.

Castro   

^ It seems Taako Man suddenly developed a conscience when his likes where parading pictures of the burnt bodies of ICU fighters.

Originally posted by mystic:

^^^^

Ooh the hypocrisy, you were all comfortable when the so-called “Islamist” were being bombed with the assistance of the so called Muslim Somali men. You were comfortable when these same men were helping the Ethiopians kill other Somali Muslims. You were completely comfortable when these Somali Muslims were watching as the Ethiopians were raping Somali Muslim women.

So get lost…..His death is no different than those other Somalis which were used against each other, and they all happened to be Muslims. May they all rest in peace.

When did I ever say I was comfortable with rape, killings and bombings of people? Casualties of War are a normal thing. Displaying the pictures are wrong. Have I displayed pictures of Dead civilians and sheepishly say 'Allahu Akbar'?

Somali people were raping each other in the civil war. I have not seen or heard of rapes occuring. Unless you show me where and pics of this in through a Private and not in a public manner then we have something to discuss. But propoganda by the likes of the Clan Court media is what it is, PROPOGANDA. That's all.

Quote Fidelo the Mujahid.

It seems Taako Man suddenly developed a conscience when his likes where parading pictures of the burnt bodies of ICU fighters.

Who are my 'likes' and when did I rejoice of burnt pictures? You people are judging me through the lens of my 'likes' :confused:

Mystic,no one is happy with the death of any human being but the dead are always honored.Sure,his death is no important than other deaths,but u have never seen an ICU member being dishonored asuch.Folks,these are not all important,its the objective that matters most.So again,its all un important!

ansaar17   

No one asked him to join the kaafirs to uproot an islamic govt.

and you no what the so called police ran away from the burcad when they went into battle.

the ICU never ran away from thieves.