Sign in to follow this  
Twisted_Logic

Let the Eradication of Alshabaab Begin!

the foreigners are only in somalia because they see their vital interests in somalia threatned. They want somalia to be chaotic and anarchic. No body around somalia wants somalia to be united.

so what do they do? Set somali against somali. What is coming to when you got fools who want amisom to stay in their country because they don't have the legitamacy to rule over somalis. i never seen a people so dumb as somalis to be frank. They are busy fighting against each other as the foreigner laughs at them. Those who support foreign intervention in somalia are quislings of the lowest kind

These cowards in somalia know that if amisom were to go tomorrow, their precious tfg government, a corrupt traitorous hoodlums will vanish. SO they bring in hiv foreign troops from uganda to help them be in power.

what these cowards fail to realise that the foreigner does not care for somalis or somalia in general, he just want somalia to be in chaos.

The TFG is a weak pathetic government which has brough nothing to somalia but misery and worst of all brought foreign troops into somalia for their own ends.

There was only one government in the past 10 years that brought peace to mogadishu and that was the islamic courts. Even american journalists from new york times and washington post can see that. It's really is pathetic when the americans can see that and yet some somalis can't even admit it.

The only solution to somalia's problem is 2 fold

The removal of all foreign trash from somalia in it's land and waters.

The unification of the country into one united somalia without puntland, somaliland or any other lala lands under one islamic government for the people of somalia. No warlords, qabeel thugs and clan militias.

That is the only solution to somalia's problem.

^I like your fire new kid but let us put your condemnation aside and focus.

What do you propose we do about the aid workers safety?

Put the marmarsiyo about uganda soldiers aside, tell me what you pirate will do to guarantee the safety of those that are feeding walaalahaa?

What will you do to guarantee that there will be no more attacks and no more killing civilians?

After all, uganda soldiers aren't out looking to kill the maroodis, its the other way around.

if the ugandans go back to their filthy country tomorrow, if the corrupt tfg givernment is finished and a new government is chosen by the people, if the warlords and the tribal thugs are driven out and if somalia is united again, then the war will stop. I guarantee that.

No foreign trash,

no Puppet corrupt TFG

No warlods

No tribal thugs and militias

no puntland or somaliland

Only one somalia under one governmnet chosen by the people. That is the only solution. Then peace will prevail

No justice no peace

NinBrown   

Red sea at i am not confused like you.

JB....ninkan ma fahmo simple deductions, you showed it to him in a simple manner but he still hasn't understood it.

RedSea   
smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif Somaliland, teh south, Puntland are all mind adeer. Its' all mind. No need to pick and choose for me. YOu will soon witness the installation of law abiding, God fearing Just government. A government where the weak has power and the powerful is held in check. If you're all stuck in the past that your clan is so mighty in numbers and can crush anyone that opposes them, or your adeer or local entity is the shid in town, then kiss good by. The justice league is almost here. I cannot wait. :D

^ What about you?, do you consider yourself somalilander or do you believe in the somali republic?

You praise these so called al shabab leaders from hargaisa, who are destabilizing others people's lands and regions. Regions where they have no family or livelihood, It would make more sense if they started their 'jihad' on their home turf of hargeisa and the triangle where ethiopians operate freely.

RedSea   

^In the other thread, you said they brought peace to the cities under their control.

Alshabab' top men are from Hargeisa, bay, and Northern Mudug. If you don't know then you need to start looking up.

And as I said, it's all mind. All mind.

Originally posted by Warancade Al Falastini.:

^In the other thread, you said they brought peace to the cities under their control.

Alshabab' top men are from Hargeisa, bay, and Northern Mudug. If you don't know then you need to start looking up.

And as I said, it's all mind. All mind.

They brought peace to kismaayo and other cities, there is no doubt about it. But they also brought a fanatical justice system where people are assassinated and girls stones for no reason and beheadings.

I was just being pragmatic in recognizing the good they have done, but the al shabab are also responsible for many killings in somalia.

If the local people want and support al shabab, then they should rule, but if the local people don't, then they can take their jihad somewhere else.

Simple.