Sign in to follow this  
Twisted_Logic

Let the Eradication of Alshabaab Begin!

Originally posted by IsseRiyole:

First of all hi every one, i am new in here and this thread suddently absorbed my fishing in here....

Hello and welcome new person, IsseRiyole:

Are you having fun yet?

If so, is there anything we, SOLers, can do to prevent such an unseemly thing from ever happening again? :D;)

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

I do also think that the people of Mogadishu in particular have gone through the most hardship during the past two years although some other regions have also felt that hardship. I will tell you that the response of the Mujahideen was a response of unity in which men from every section of Somalia including Somaliland, Puntland, Djibouti, ******, and Northeastern Kenya came to protect and give victory to the oppressed Somalis in an around the capitol. They didn't give importance to which tribe lived there and so on. They focused more on pleasing their Lord. In addition, Muslims from other parts of the world have also spilt their blood and sacrificed to kick the invaders out of the land. I think that we have to admit that this movement has not only unified Somalis but also Muslims from all over. This is the answer to the problems of Somalia.

In addition, the Mujahideen always strive hard to never hurt the normal people during their operations and this was an example of that. The UNISOM carried out shooting in the area and bombing of Bakara and then UNISOM, the government forces, and the media tried to blame the civilian deaths on the Mujahideen. They have been exposed. Keep in mind they might try that more in the future as they did years back in Egypt. They placed bombs in the markets and then blamed it on the Ikhwan just to make the public against them.

Don't be fooled!!!

RedSea   

Twisted Logic,

Isbaaro and warlordism are not the characterisicts of any qabiil, but the work of the criminals who cannot be associated with any one. I'm absulately certain that men like godane and abu mansuur though not muqdisho natives are doing every bit they can to bring peace to xamar, but with honor and grace, rather than defeat and humiliation. Somalia cannot maintain peace and stability as long as there remains elements from the era of warlordism. A Meaningful long term peace can be achieved when all enemies of peace are neutralized and their matters put to rest. Alshabab in its relentless pursuit to haunt down the enemies of the state may be felt differently in your neck of the woods, but quit frankly they understand that they must first clean thoroughly somalia of any foreign elements, thugs, warlords who might be a problem down the line. These warlords have been a drag and every somali is ready that they be dealt with for once and for all.

I'm very appriciative the job done by any somali who has put his life on the line to defend his country and honor, but you must also understand that the resistance are not all on the same level. While some leaders of the resistance vacuated the frontlines in the heat of the day, others actually stuck it out til the end. History is your witness that alshabab were the proven warriors who carried most of the burden while some UIC leaders were actually critizing the Alshabab's actions and the other hand making deals with those who were occupying the country in the foreign confort INNs. Our faith encourages peace with the enemy before action is taken. However when you're already under occupation, then signing papers with the enemy is another form of submtion and acceptance of defeat, something not of our characteristic. That is what some the leaders of the UIC suggested and that is my only difference with them and thus I favor and admire alshabab firm stance to stick with their massege. Other than that, I think the resistance has gallantly defended their land regardless of qabiil offcourse.

Furthermore, you keep suggesting that somaliland gets blown up. What has somaliland done to you?

I don't hate Muqdisho to suggest to be shelled, I want the shelling to stop. I want the amisom forces to withdraw. I want the warlords (whom suprisingly you would still have around) to be trailed in court and excuted. That is my argument and is legitmate one. And yours? oh well, it's very superficial and qabiil motivated?

ps. what has faysal cali waraabe done since you keep refering to him? :confused:

pss. Dukey, you outa think twice before you dish out comments like calling others of double standard. I mean really let us face it, you're the biggest one we have seen in long time. What happened to the somalia' unity that use to push for. You have been all Puntland since the defeat of the ethiopians and your uncle abdullahi Yusuf whom you hail as hero, while rer Muqdisho refer him as traitor and killer. Did you forget about that mr. selective xasuus? :D

NinBrown   

Red sea exposed big time with twisted logic.

The guy asked you a straightforward question and u have still haven't answered him after 7 pages.

RedSea   

He sees godane and abu mansuur as foreigners lol. That kinda logic is hard to deal with. Twisted is no different than duke. Both clanish minded folk who are disapointed by the fate of the warlords they worshipped.

One can't stand abu mansuur of bay and godane of hargeysa and alshabab movement succeeding while those homegrown warlords like mohamed dheere, yalaxow are no body' in xamar.

redface.gif

While the other is basically bitter that his uncle is at exile(though he said he would retire in gorowe). :D

RedSea   

Mujaahid ahmed Godane is from Hargeysa. His convictions are the establishment of united Islamic somali state, with the Qur'an as the constitution, I share those aspirations with him.

What am i denying here ,,,

You said Somaliland is separate country ,,, right.

You said Godane and others are from Somlailand ... another country.

You said they are fighting in Somalia ... another country.

Aren't they foreigners there ???

the only eradication that is going to happen is with the cowards and the pathetic traitors who call themselves somalis.

Twisted logic, better renounce your somali identity soon.

Al shabab has the support of the common man in somalia. while you stinker around in your western home, al shabab is busy liberating the country.

Twisted logic, you are not even fit to clean the boots of a al shabab fighter

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Abuu, I truly believe that most times you are just better off not saying anything.(specially not this on a time of mourning)

quote:

the African troops should go home and let Somalis sort out their differences.

No wonder I get migraines whenever I read your silly comments about those maroodis they call shabaabs.

First it was, get adeero out in order for the maroodis to stop killing their own people. Adeero gracefully existed out and now is reported to be retiring somewhere in yemen.

The second demand was to have the axmaaro leave somali soil. Axmaaro decided to leave on their own accord.(somehow that is viewed as a victory from you pple, talk about aqli daro)

After all is done and said, they continued the bloodshed. More innocent lives are being lost daily and instead of facing the reality, meesha waxa aad lasoo istaagte waa ilaa wa ilaa african Union ay meesha ka shoobtaan before any more lives are spaired.

Nin yahow I don't know what to make of you nor do I want to share the disgust I feel for your likes oo naxariis dadkooda tusin but I will end this by giving you a sisterly advise. If you insist on speaking out, try to use some restaint, after all, dad masaakiin aa meesha ku baaba-een and no, I'm not talking about your palestinian brothers but my brothers and sisters oo xamar ku nool.

PS: intii dhimatey illaah ha u siyaadeeyo, Aamin.
in case you did'nt get it,

somalia is for somalis. Eithopia and their filth amison are not welcome here. Get that through your head

^ listen new kid oo ciyaalka caafada kusoo biire, what you don't seem to understand is that if the maroodis you idiolize continue the violence, you won't be able to say "somalia is for somalis" anymore(meesha waa lagu baaba aa), unless of ofcourse, you can feed and treat the thousands that are displaced?

You sure you are capable of doing the work of the aid groups? If so, I am all ears young gunner.

lol@Jbaro, foreigners know their own haye. hahaha

PS: The maroodis dont wear boots, they wear dacas oo u eg in uu mardhow go'aayo, ee why don't you tone down gunner?