Sign in to follow this  
Twisted_Logic

Let the Eradication of Alshabaab Begin!

Som@li   

Rabi Ha u naxariisto intii dhimatey, Waa nasiib daro aad u wayn in noloshii Soomaalidu sidaas noqotay.

Red Sea, If al Shabaab take over the country, you will see these kind of scenes in many cities,including Hargaisa,Garowe, Al shabaab has no boundaries, there is no need to fight, there are other ways of getting your political goals across,specially since Ethiopia is out.

RedSea   

Twisted Logic,

Somaliland settled their difference, have elected leaders (good or bad) and have one voice. If one needs to talk with somaliland, they know exactly where to find them. However in southern somalia. You had waring factions, warlords and special interest groups having unchecked power over the people. They killed, they looted, they destryed.

It's not Alshabab's fault that your warlords have been eating people alive for more than a decade.Had they realized the importance of peace and reconcilation in sorting their difference, maybe the ethiopian invasion wouldn't have happened and the innocent lives of xamar would have preserved.

Because of decade and plus of warlordism, anarchy with no law and order, it's impossible to bring peace to the south unless first the obstacles to the peace are removed FORECEFULLY for once and for all.That is the aim. You already see the ethiopian troops were defeated, the somalis in xamar welcomed that. The death of today occured when amisom troops shelled bakara market, though not first time that has happened. Just like the ethiopians, they're also an occupying force that need to dealt with.

You may hope to see your warlord uncles back manning their isbaaroyin, but as I said, there is no chance of that happening. And if you couldnt' bring peace for xamar for more than a decade, peace will be brough TO xamar.

Ps. Calling the people who just liberated your **** to be eradicated is not a way to 'reconcile'. :D

RedSea   

Dabshid,

Saaxib don't fall for the Pr of those defeated. Alshabab are compassionate group who are passionate in getting their honor back. You see a person living in abraod doesnt have much at stake but our people back home do, and they are deserpate for home made government that works and serves justice among the powerful and the weak and doesn't allow one group to have dominant power over the other. Alot of ex warlords are upset and are calling alshabab a brutal force LOL the irony.

Waran,

ICU defeated Mogadishu warlords because the people of Mogadishu were on the side of ICU.

ICU brought 6 months of peace and stability, and was able to keep in control the hardcore Alshabaab for a while.

Now Alshabaab is a loose cannon that only brings chaos.

Mogadishu people have still their support in ICU and other pragmatic religious men. But we will fight hypocritical Goodane and Abu Mansuur, for they want to keep their backyard peacefull and wreck uncalculated chaos in Mogadishu.

To return to your little secessionist entity,

Men like Riyaale, Waraabe and their likes are no better then men like A.Yusuf, M.dheere, Geedi etc.

They all are in the pockets of Addis Abebba and all one way or the other have aided and still aid Ethiopians plans towards Somalia.

Goodane should worry more about hunting individuals who say ''children born in Addis Abebba are closer to us then those from Mogadishu'' and about blowing up to pieces convoys of Riyaale and Ethiopian targets in the secessionist entity.

If you want to talk about Somalia, and enjoy the right to discuss Mogadishu affaires with me, then you must FIRST OF ALL, denounce the secessionist entity, and all its associated evil.

IF you cannot do that, and you want to talk to me about my evils, then we have nothing but one-sided accusation going on here mate.

I am ready to talk to you about Somalia, its capital, and all the problems facing us as ONE nation and ONE people...but I want you to do the same.

Do not come here and talk about the warlords and all evil in my backyard while you sugarcoat the warlords and all evil in your backyard.

PS: Mogadishu people liberated Mogadishu and Somalia from Ethiopians. We paid the heaviest price, and even the Alshabaab was majority composed of young men of Mogadishu, alongside young men of Lower Juba (who also have witnessed Ethiopian brutality in Somali Galbeed).

PSS: Baidoba which was the second largest Ethiopian base (after Mogadishu) had witnessed less heavy fighting then lets say Beledweyne. Beledweyne and Mogadishu are inhabited by the same groups. Which indicates the fact that our people did the lionshare of the brave fighting and our people sacrificed the most. 1 million displaced, 18.000 dead, our main markets destroyed etc etc

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

and let Somalis sort out their differences ??

First of all hi every one, i am new in here and this thread suddently absorbed my fishing in here, How long you think somlians need to sort out their difference, let me give you a hint how about another misserable 19yrs and counting, will that satisfy you?

RedSea   

Go back to somalinet and your clan bashing ways. I'm in no interest in talking to one who dismisses the great sacrafice made by abumansuur and godane and others of their caliber, because of clan association. Pathetic!

Waran,

It is you who is engaged in clan bashing with your ''uncles and isbaaro''comments.

I am only returning the favor.

So when will Goodane go back to Hargeisa and blow up the buildings and significant posts of the secessionist entity?

Riyaale, Warabe guy and others should be hunted for they are close to Meles Zenawi's regime.

I'm in no interest in talking to one who dismisses the great sacrafice made by abumansuur and godane and others of their caliber, because of clan association. Pathetic!

Arent you denying other factions like Asmara and Jabuti and the countless unaffiliated men from Mogadishu who fought against the occupation their share of the credit by your constant cheering for Alshabaab and denouncing of the other resistance factions. I bet if Goodane was in Jabuti faction you would sing a different tune.

The fact remains:

-Mogadishu society made a great sacrifice. Mogadishu people who witnessed the cruelty of Ethiopian occupation filled the ranks of the resistance factions. So we should be thankfull to those people who paid the price.

Twisted_Logic:

Joined Somalia Online: Dec 2008

NABAD_NABAD_NABAD:

Joined Somalia Online: Dec 2008

IsseRiyole:

Joined Somalia Online: Jan 2009

Is it a coincidence that these "neo-Dukes" started appearing here in the dying days of Col. Yey's phantom regime? hmmm

No wonder a lot of old timers are missing from the scene.

Suldaanka,

Since 2009, there is a CAFIS programme which allows people to register and get acces to this forum.

Before this programme it was very difficult for people to apply for membership.

So according to your reasoning everyone who appears on SOL because of the Cafis programme is A.Yusuf supporter?

LOOL

PS: MODS can verify this information I provided.

^^What was your previous screen name?

I wasn't aware that there was a CAFIS. Anyways, if it was for 2009, then surely you must have gotten an ealier ticket. ahem ahem...

Som@li   

Red Sea, you advovating for war, and language of the gun, Abti Soomaali waa ta halka dhigtay, Bahasha deji, Al Shabaab maxa u diiday Somalidooda in ay dhinca ka raacan, wax ay ka helayaan qaataan, We have to move beyong guns.

I don't see winners, and there was no winner for the last 20 years.

Originally posted by IsseRiyole:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

and let Somalis sort out their differences ??

First of all hi every one, i am new in here and this thread suddently absorbed my fishing in here, How long you think somlians need to sort out their difference, let me give you a hint how about another misserable 19yrs and counting, will that satisfy you?
Is that all what you're good at ????

Originally posted by XORNIMO5:

the minibus is intact which indicates that victims were rather killed by bullets ,not the explosive.possibly retaliaton fire by UNISOM forces after the suicide bomber struck them

you are abuslty right, marxuumiinta where gun down by unisom force . ilaa hoow unaxariiso masaakiintii meesha ku le etay. the suicider took only his life and the police officer that was near him. !!!

To those who support Al-Shabaab, here's a thought:

The end WILL NEVER justify the means, when the means of their chosen style of munaafiqnimo are always immoral, inhumane and incite nothing but further anarchy.

Blowing up innocent Somalis into smithereens(in the name of Islam & Shariah) is akin to, fighting a big fire with gasoline -- you will get nothing but a big splash that isn't going to work in the long run.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Marka hore mudane madaxweeyne welcome to sol ;) markalabaad xoogaa be a very good listener and you will see how monay groups are in here. and then, just then you will get all of your answers.