Sign in to follow this  
Twisted_Logic

Let the Eradication of Alshabaab Begin!

RedSea   

Duke,

You're proven qabalist. You were celebrating when xamar was being bombarded to the ground, I'm not suprised you would wish the same onto somaliland.

NabadNabad,

LOL@sarkhaanland. I'm sorry Abdullahi Yusuf is defeated and humiliated along with his helpers from ethiopia. I can see why you hate alshabab. NO doubt.

I will agree to see alshabab tear down the port of berbera, if you also agree the same on boosaaso, galkacayo and the whole of puntland. do we have a deal? :D

hahaha

then everyone will know who the little sneaky qabiiliste is. the one who supports in Cali Waraabe "The Mad Dog" unconditionally.

AL FILI. I just unmasked you infront of millions. just say what realy is in your heart. Next time don't give us this empty fake sympathy of "Walaalahayo Koonfur".

Originally posted by Caamir:

Israel was unable to eradicate Hamas though it wreaked unprecedented damage on its infrastructure at the cost a huge # of innocent lives. To think of the word "eradicate" is to assume the act of genocide. Al-shabaab can be absorbed but not with leaders like those stationed in D-jibouti.

The thing is: Somalia is not Israel, nor is Alshababa Hamas.

Alshabaab is a frankenstein people of Mogadishu created. Abu Ceyrow created this youth club in which he and Aweys (as spiritual leader) recruited young men from Mogadishu who were disillisioned, gave them purpose to live and die for, and trained them. After having engaged in many conflicts, the group radicalized more and more. Since the death of Ceyrow and the major influx of other Somalis from all corners into the organization it has gone over the edge. They have zero consideration for Mogadishu society, and seem to be inconsistent in their struggle. Mogadishu in chaos other regions peacefull??

We created this frankenstein, and we can eradicate it.

We shall see.

Red Sea adeer don’t mistake me for your pseudo religious clan garbage. I supported a national governance because I know that’s the route to peace. But you are against it for secessionist reasons, but you hide it as a religious conviction. We exposed your nonsense when Hargaysa was bombed.

Thus adeer the people of Mogadishu don’t want to be massacred by the ignorance you supported.

National governance can bring law and order.

Twisted Adeer the problem is when they were using such tactics you applauded them, now how can you put them back in pandora's box? It will be difficult and Sharif and Ahmed Diiriye are no match for Abu Mansuur and Godane.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^That makes no sense, if the issue is about Ethioiopia why not bomb Berbera? The issue here is the deaths of civilains, the excuse before was Ethiopia there is no excuse.

"To fight until a single foreign soldier remains in somalia"_alshabab moto. I don't see ethiopian troops been singled out here. This includes amisom, the warlords whom are all an obstacle to long lasting peace in somalia.

duke once again you're a qabalist and well known one around this corner. When Muqdisho was experiencing the six month stability, what where you doing? icon_razz.gif You were hating on them, refering them to as clan courts etc..

When the ethiopians delivered your uncle warlord Yey on their tanks to muqdisho and massacred thousdands along the way, you were caught saying somalia is back. ;)

It's clear enough who genuinely cares for the good of the people and who has hidden clan motives. ;)

Duke,

Dont worry, Mogadishu society has witnessed all kinds of things.

Alshabaab is our frankenstein.

We will rehabilitate our young men who have been posoined by their ideology, and send back men like Goodane to Hargeisa where he can conduct suicide operations against Ethiopian targets and secessionist buildings. Men like Abu Mansuur can go back to Baay and Bakool and engage the Ethiopians who think those two provinces are part of their country.

Everyone should conduct their struggle from their backyard first before moving to others.

This includes amisom, the warlords whom are all an obstacle to long lasting peace in somalia.

Waran,

Riyaale is a warlord. Warabe guy is a warlord. All are pushing ahead a secessionist agenda, which makes them nothing different then other warlords pushing for agenda's that go against Somalia.

Now blow up some buildings in Hargeisa. Most importantly the Ethiopian embassy, University and The Offices of British and Irish Intelligence agencies.

Red Sea: Adeer again you are clutching to straws from the comfort of your home. There is no excuse to kill civilians not a single foreigner has died today or even injured, all the dead were locals from Mogadishu, thus your excuses makes no sense.

Did you support the attack on Hargaysa as you do this one? Did Goodan’s moto justify the 22 who died in Hargaaysa, kindly refresh our memories what your stance was then?

As for the last points saxib, Bebrea has Ethiopian presence, Riyaale works with the Ethiopians and gives over Somali’s from ONLF to them, why not target him.

Your clan hypocracy and triple faces is evident lad. But do go on.

RedSea   

Twistedlogic,

Did you get bored of your clan bashing session in somalinet?

Duke,

Ethiopia has no military base inside somaliland nor are they occupying it. What a desperate comparison to compare a region which enjoys home made peace and stability to the tragedy in the south. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Alshabab is only an enemy and a nightmare to anyone who tries to kill and occupy somalia and the warlords who help them pave the way, abdullahi Yusuf case in point.

Rayaale kahin is a problem himself as well as Puntland leadership, they will be dealt with in different manner Insha allah. If I can remember, Puntland does also turn over innocent somalis over to ethiopia. So don't dish out stuff like that around. :D

^^^lool, you must mistake me for Norf he was exposed a while I ago. I am found here and no clan bashing lad. I just dont like secessionist fakery like yours, Mujahid Siilanyu supporter. :D

Will dear lad Ethioipia has no military base in Putland yet you was calling for attacks against the people of Puntland and never against Somaliland. Thats called hypocracy.

Your religious fakery was exposed a while ago. You have no relatives in Mogadishu thus their deaths matters not, their system of governance matters not.

Mogadishu people deserve the same right as those in Hargaysa. Why is your reaction different from the two suicide bombings

RedSea   

Umm exactly that is why I said these innocent people lying on the streets are victims of AMISOM troop's shelling of the bakara market.

Thus my heart goes out to those who were killed and I mean it as well as I said the same thing to those killed in Hargeysa bombings as well.

The cost of war is high and causes alot of stress to many, but the overall objective when reached, will be worth it.

Also the ethiopian forces are no longer a threat, they've been taken care of. The attack I called a while back was on their bases they had in Mudug which was well known. I hope to see the old man being brought to face justice, but he ran away unfortunately. :D

Rayaale kahin is a problem himself as well as Puntland leadership, they will be dealt with in different manner Insha allah.

in a different manner?

So no suicide operations with more then 15 deaths?

No uncalculated chaos with many people been displaced?

You want peacefull settlement and cautious approach when it comes to your backyard but are hellbent on supporting destructive forces in other regions?

Hypocricy with no boundary.

One cannot support a secessionist entity and call for peacefull settlement in their own backyard while they propagate for Patriotic struggle against invaders of Somali soil and chaos as a way to clean the mess in other regions inhabited by other people, in this case the people of Mogadishu.

Explain that contradiction.

^^^And the victims of Hargaysa were not because of the Ethiopian office?

Adeer again your hypocracy is noted. The people of Mogadishu should not be paying a price while your groups hold elections. Charity starts at home lad, otheriwse keep out of it.