Sign in to follow this  
Twisted_Logic

Let the Eradication of Alshabaab Begin!

^again, I repeat, we both know what you meant by that, so inta aad marmarsiyo galin, explain yourself as to how to go about stopping the bloodshed and I don't want to hear another red carpet moment for your boys.(if we do that, ayagana violence ayey jooginaayaan)

It is you who seems not to understand how this whole operation works and the fact that your boys just want to go on doing what they want and shooting anyone who stands on their way, NABAD DIID been-been maloo dhihin.(in other words he prefers the warlord days)

ACcording to that side kick of yours, he prefers for some to die, versus others. Wasn't he who said oo markii ay warlordka is dagaalaayeen, dad saas ma u dhiman, atleast not in the same numbers as present day.

You are either naive or you are really brainwashed by the maroodis, which is it?

C'mon abuu, no more marmarsiyo, I want to get to the bottom of this.(so do others)

Fabregas   

^^ Firstly, they are not my boys. I speak for myself, independently, not for any clan or group.

you are right, shabab will continue violence and attacks even if every foreign soldiers leaves SOmalia. Their war is not based on tribe or nationalities, rather on ideology, so they will fight whoever they deem " the enemy of Islam".

However, that is no way shape or form makes my claim invalid: Foreign troops excerbate violence and their is more suffering and displacement than when SOmali militias fight with relatively light weaponry. They are also a cause of controversery for SOmalis and not one of overwhelming consensus or reconciliaition. The amount of displacement and killing that took during Ethiopian/Ugandan stay never occured in the past.

^I will tell you why foreigner troops are vital to the stability of the nation.

Above all else, foreign troops, whether they be UN troops or AU forces will secure the roads that will lead the aid groups to conduct their humanitarian activies. Treat the injured, making sure pple are fed and that the food gets to the intended target, etc.

Secondly, foreign troops are necessary to keeping peace because as of today, we have not proven to ouRselves and to the rest of the world that we are capable inaan anaga is maamulno, therefore we need peace keepers presently to aid us and to help gear us in the right direction, so we can once again begin to restore the nation.(with the consent of foreign troops brings more aid to our pple, that means less pple going hungry, less pple homeless)

With that said, eedo, right now, the world and anyone who is involved in this will not hear of anymore excuses coming out of those criminals. Maya, saa samey or else majireyso.

Those divas will sooner or later have to face the music and starting with freezing the assets getting to them that fuels the violence. Meaning, tracing the money, making you sure that those funding this war get what they deserve i.e arrests or what not. We can no longer tolerate this bs and you know it, I know it and everyone knows it.

Let us shift our focus to those culprits that feed the divas or else the UN will continue to threaten to cut aid, if they cut aid, trust me, many more pple will die, probably twice if not triple the number you speak off that died since the axmaaro/uganda soldiers activities in the last few years. Say what you will but we no longer can sit around and allow those animals to go on with business as usual.(slaughter etc)

PS: You are entitled to your opinions and I will have no choice but to respect that but you have to understand that foreigner troops make matters worse waa balooni waxaas. Ciyaalka xaafada talk camal waaye. If you care about what happens to those thousands and thousands oo masaakinta ah, oo mar walbo inta ka "qax", oo hadana xaga ka "qax" ku jiro dont have the means to keep moving and trust me, this matter is serious it is one you need to carefully asses and decide if its truly wise to be supporting a group of pple who are hell bent on crushing what's left of our nation and killing the last few women and children.

you are right, shabab will continue violence and attacks even if every foreign soldiers leaves SOmalia. Their war is not based on tribe or nationalities, rather on ideology, so they will fight whoever they deem " the enemy of Islam".

qarax2.jpg

ARE THESE ENEMIES OF ISLAM???????

INAALILAHI WA INAA ILEYHI RAAJICUUN. JUSTIFYING THESE KILLINGS IS SIMMILAR TO THE KILLING IT SELF.

RedSea   

Dude why you gotta post that?

These innocent people are victims of continues foreign occupation. If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at the so call amison forces who have killed these somali people in cold blood.

Ha noqon sidii dadkii 12ka indhood lahaa, ee 11 ka mid ah ehelkooda ku eega. Dadka dhibta wada iyo kuwa dulmiga ladagaalamaya kala saar. Alshabab or any other resistance group has nothing to gain from killing their own, but A ugandese or brundi soldier has.

TO REMIND PEOPLE WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY IT HAPPENED. AND TO MAKE AL-KABAAB SUPPORTERS THINK BEFORE THEY OPEN THEIR MOUTH. SUPPORTING SUCH DISTRUCTIVE GROUPS WILL BRING US TO NO WHERE.

RedSea   

You're misinformed walal. Your people are victims of foreign occupation.

Allahu naxariisto dadka rer Muqdisho ee dhibtu haysato. It's very unfortunate.

You're misinformed walal. Your people are victims of foreign occupation.

AL-FILASTINI, THEN LET THE JIHAAD START FROM BARBARA WHERE ITS THE SECOND LARGEST SUPPLY PORT AFTER DJIBUTI. LETS HIT AND RUN THEIR CONVOIES, LETS KICK AND SHOT THEIR DIPLOMATS IN HARGEYSA.

LETS NOT KID OURSELVES I DON'T THINK YOU FEEL A JOT OF SYMPATHY FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH, AS YOU BELIEVE THE LONGER THEIR SUFFERING GOES, THE NEARER TO RECOGNISION YOU GET. PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH USED TO EXPORT BANANAS AND PAPAYAS TO YOU GUYS AND YOU EXPORTED TO THEM GODANE AND YACQUUB.

RedSea   

LOOL. Well I were a warlord and I was the biggest dude in the block and having criminal monopoly by way of isbaaro on the people, and then all of sudden justive league showed up defeating the 'mighty' armies of ethiopia within matter of 2 years; I would also be upset indeed. I would be really furious knowing that my isbaaro is no long gone.

NabadNabad,

Hargeysa and berbera are free and peaceful somali cities. I do not wish any harm on them, however if those cities were under occupation shelling the markets and raping the women, then I would have carried the same messege that is to never surrender to an enemy and to always fight for your right, dignity and the choice to have a say in your own country. It's understandible that the cost of war in both human life and infastructure is high, but the right to live with some dignity in your own country far outweighs. The warlords have been killing for more than a decade, I did not see many protests over that. But you and I can never see an eye to eye since you don't know who your really enemies are. The Ugandese, burundis and the defeated xabashis were peace-keepers and these alshababs are criminals who need to be eradicted. that is your view. That my friends is holla lot of crap.

^^^That makes no sense, if the issue is about Ethioiopia why not bomb Berbera? The issue here is the deaths of civilains, the excuse before was Ethiopia there is no excuse.

Originally posted by Resistance:

this is further prove that the presence of foreign forces only gives some a reason to continue the violence. If these forces were not there in the 1st place they would not be attacked and hence this foreigners would not retialte.

and to those who say that the troubles always existed when frogeiners where not there i say they did but the fight was between two or warlords and the civialian deaths was always minimal to what we are seeing today.

Untrue.

Foreigner soldiers were in Baidoba too, still we did not witness the mass displacement of the people and the mass destruction of the city.

So why didnt the presence of Ethiopian soldiers not lead to mass fighting like in Mogadishu?

---

Also,

When UNISOM was in Mogadishu people fought them, and after they were defeated they left.

But never did the militia's back then apply such unorthodox tactics like suicide operations in highly dense juntions.

Alshabaab has claimed this coward attack, and it is clear that they have foreign tactics like suice operations.

This shall not be tolerated by Mogadishu society.

what isbaaro you talking about?

just say it, why don't you support a JIHAAD in Sarkhaanland. its because you don't want to mess your little Naasahablood triangle.

if you really believe Alshabaab are doing the right thing then lets cut the supply rout of their enemy which are the Ethios, and if you don't know where that is, its the long road from Berbera port, up into Ethiopia. If you really want to help your "Brothers in the south" then lets do it.