Sign in to follow this  
Twisted_Logic

Let the Eradication of Alshabaab Begin!

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto dadka masaakiinta ah ee ku dhintay dagaalkan.

Looking at dead and the bus, it seems AMISOM may have killed most if not all.

Aamiin.

AMISOM's bombardment of Bakaara market is further proof.

Abuu, I truly believe that most times you are just better off not saying anything.(specially not this on a time of mourning)

the African troops should go home and let Somalis sort out their differences.

No wonder I get migraines whenever I read your silly comments about those maroodis they call shabaabs.

First it was, get adeero out in order for the maroodis to stop killing their own people. Adeero gracefully existed out and now is reported to be retiring somewhere in yemen.

The second demand was to have the axmaaro leave somali soil. Axmaaro decided to leave on their own accord.(somehow that is viewed as a victory from you pple, talk about aqli daro)

After all is done and said, they continued the bloodshed. More innocent lives are being lost daily and instead of facing the reality, meesha waxa aad lasoo istaagte waa ilaa wa ilaa african Union ay meesha ka shoobtaan before any more lives are spaired.

Nin yahow I don't know what to make of you nor do I want to share the disgust I feel for your likes oo naxariis dadkooda tusin but I will end this by giving you a sisterly advise. If you insist on speaking out, try to use some restaint, after all, dad masaakiin aa meesha ku baaba-een and no, I'm not talking about your palestinian brothers but my brothers and sisters oo xamar ku nool.

PS: intii dhimatey illaah ha u siyaadeeyo, Aamin.

Fabregas   

^^ Thanks for the advise, but I didn't ask for charity or morality ratings from anyone. And I would advise you in return: please, please, please.......do not put words in my mouth. There is a great difference between what I wrote and what you attributed to me.

@Blessed, there are certain individuals who go out of their way to prove that "Somaliland" is heaven on earth, whilst the rest of Somalia/Puntland is plagued by terrorism, tribalism, war and hunger. The reason they do it is because they simply believe highlighting negative stories from Somalia and constantly regurgitating the notion that SOmalis can't unite will enhance their recongition from the world. They know who they are. I am not particularly bothered by that( free cyber world). But what got me today was how JB came strutting in with a rhetorical question, which he had already answered for himself and served a political purpose. PS. my fam is not from the south. ;)

^did you or did you not take an opportunity to highlight that your maroodi brothers demand that the AU forces be out before they stop killing their own during a moment of sadness?

Aniga wax aadan ku fikirin oo aadan dhihin makugu celin, ee why dont you take time out and regroup?

I'm feeling charitable today and therefore will give you further advise. SL haku marmarsiyoonin nin yahow. Whatever that foreigner said aka JB waa wax reasonable ah. YOu keep looking for ways to scratch rooftops via "more chances".(I dont make a habit of agreeing with foreigners but he raises some good points, like it or not)

Those maroodis have had more chances than they can count and they did not know what to do with it, ee please come up with better angle brah.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Blessed*:

On the topic, the Southerners were never really given a chance to settle their differences on their own,you always had the UN, US Ethiopia, AMISOM interfering and trying to call the shots. That was never the case in SL and PL. For lasting peace in Somalia, it has to come from Somalis. They should go back to the qudhac tree and let the elders sort it out, that's the Somali way and it works. I know it's a long shot.

SL & PL would never have enjoyed the relative peace and stability over the last decade if either Hargeisa or Garoowe was the old capital city of Somalia

First it was, get adeero out in order for the maroodis to stop killing their own people. Adeero gracefully existed out and now is reported to be retiring somewhere in yemen.

The second demand was to have the axmaaro leave somali soil. Axmaaro decided to leave on their own accord.(somehow that is viewed as a victory from you pple, talk about aqli daro)

After all is done and said, they continued the bloodshed. More innocent lives are being lost daily and instead of facing the reality, meesha waxa aad lasoo istaagte waa ilaa wa ilaa african Union ay meesha ka shoobtaan before any more lives are spaired.

Hmmm ,,, Seems the list will never end. And if Amisom goes, then they will come up with something else ,, that is for sure ,

PS: intii dhimatey illaah ha u siyaadeeyo, Aamin.

Come on ,,, Illaah ha u siyaadiyo miyaad tidhi ?? , :D

^war foreigner, somaligeyga amaan ii-sii. My so called "ethio" side is to blame. :D

Abuu, allaah mudan. Adiguna illaah hakuu siyaadeeyo.

this is further prove that the presence of foreign forces only gives some a reason to continue the violence. If these forces were not there in the 1st place they would not be attacked and hence this foreigners would not retialte.

and to those who say that the troubles always existed when frogeiners where not there i say they did but the fight was between two or warlords and the civialian deaths was always minimal to what we are seeing today.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Resistance:

this is further prove that the presence of foreign forces only gives some a reason to continue the violence. If these forces were not there in the 1st place they would not be attacked and hence this foreigners would not retialte.

and to those who say that the troubles always existed when frogeiners where not there i say they did but the fight was between two or warlords and the civialian deaths was always minimal to what we are seeing today.

That is exacty what I was trying to say. Amnisom and calling for further UN troops excerbates violence and there is more harm to civilians when there have been foriegn troops in Muqdisho than when only Somalis fought for the last 18years.That doesn't mean SOmalis never fought when there was no Amnisom or everything will be rosy when they leave though. Try to explain to the hardheads around here; waxay ku odhan you are wishing for more violence or making excuses, cajib. ;)

^hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you finally found a sikekick eh? That fella is of no importance but xaal aa lagaa sugaa, ee xaal keen brah abuu and nagana daa marmarsiyada iyo luuq luuqnimada aad meelaha kula meer-meereysaneysid.

Fabregas   

the fella of no importance seems to have a better comprehension than you. I mean, waxan idi: Animosm excerbates violence and they should leave Somalis to solve their own differences.

And then you translated that into

:meesha waxa aad lasoo istaagte waa ilaa wa ilaa african Union ay meesha ka shoobtaan before any more lives are spaired. ^did you or did you not take an opportunity to highlight that your maroodi brothers demand that the AU forces be out before they stop killing their own during a moment of sadness?

:D