Sign in to follow this  
Twisted_Logic

Let the Eradication of Alshabaab Begin!

15 Ruux oo ku geeriyootay Qarax is-miidaamin ah oo Muqdisho ka dhacay iyo Ciidamada Amisom oo Duqeeyay Suuqa Bakaaraha

Sabti, January 24, 2009(HOL): Qarax is-miidaamin ah oo khasaare xooggan geystay ayaa wuxuu maanta ka dhacay Wadada Makka Al-Mukarrama ee Magaalada Muqdisho, iyadoo qaraxaasna lala eegtay Ciidamada Amisom ee Wadadaas ku sugan.

Inta la xaqiijiyay 15 ruux ayaa qaraxaas ku geeriyooday, kuwaasi oo 14 ka mid ah ay ahaayeen Dad Rayid ah oo la socday gaari BL ah oo Wadadaas socday, halka ruuxa kalena uu ahaa askari ka tirsan Ciidamada Dowladda Federaalka oo joojiyay gaari waxyaabaha qarxa laga soo buuxiyay oo marayay nawaaxiga Gurigii Shaqaalaha ee Wadada Makka Al- Mukarrama.

http://www.hiiraan.com/news/2009/Jan/wararka_maant a24-5610.htm

It is now clear for Mogadishu society that we have an extremist entity that has gone mad!

In 2006, it was Alshabaab which was the hardcore faction, that pushed within ICU for the war against Ethiopians and their puppets (TFG).

Since the EThiopian occupation of Mogadishu/Somalia, Alshabaab was one of the many factions that fought this occupation.

Other factions, like the ICU-Jabuti, ICU-Asmara, Ras Kambooni, Jabhad Islamiya, clan factions from Mogadishu, many young men who were unaffilitiated etc, all have fought and have now decided to wait for things to settle and to see what the masses of Mogadishu now want. Of these factions, Alshabaab has become so radical that they have lost touch with the concept of pragmatism and caution approach. This is normal, for in many countries we had groups that became so radicalized by the struggle they were engaged in that they lost sight of everything and became so one-dimensional that they alienated themselves from the masses to the point that the masses deposed them and threw them in the dustpin of history.

This is the situation Alshabaab is in now.

In 2006 to 2008, its ranks were filled by young men from Mogadishu who witnessed their sisters, mothers and sometimes their own wives to be raped. Their own families to be massacred by the shells the enemy was firing indiscriminately. If they were lucky they witnessed the displacement of their families, and their slow, long suffering in refugee camps in which they faced constant threat of famine and new conflict.

It was these young men that were the majority in Alshabaab and any other faction fighting the Ethiopian occupation then.

Since 2008, when it was clear to all that the Ethiopians were defeated and were packing to leave, Alshabaab saw a dramatic decrease in their ranks and support from the masses of Mogadishu, simply for the fact that the war is about to end and their is no need more to support such entities. It was also around 2008, that Alshabaab began to be filled by people from outside Mogadishu with all their own agenda's. All have one thing in common: they are radicalized and want to cause havoc in Mogadishu while forgetting the fact that they should start in their own backyard.

Now we have men from Hargeisa and his supporters who want to cause havoc in Mogadishu and other regions to bring back the Republic of Somalia, while in their own backyard (Hargeisa-Berbera-Burco) an entity exists that is diamatrecially opposed to Somalia and is pro Ethiopia.

Now we have men from Bosaso-Garowe and Northeastern regions and their supporters who want to cause havoc in Mogadishu and other Southern regions while their own backyards are peacefull and have supported in money, men, and moral support the Ethiopian occupation.

Now we have men from Kismanyo-Jubboyinka-Gedo and their supporters who want to cause havoc in Mogadishu and other Southern regions while their own backyards are threatened by Ethiopian-backed warlords.

Now we have men from Baidoba-Buur Hakaba-Bakool and their supporters who want to cause havoc in Mogadishu and other affiliated regions while Ethiopians are stil roaming the lands where those men hail from.

The result of this:

Mogadishu in chaos,and politics is approached by either this or that. This creates a climate in which some of the young naive men of Mogadishu fall victim to the poisonous agenda of Alshabaab while not knowing that it is time for the organization to either expand the chaos to all corners of Somalia or drop this hypocritical agenda of lets Mogadishu burn and other regions be safe.

Mogadishu society has learned many lessons, and today Mogadishu people are all united in one thing: Peace and Stability.

Since 1991, Mogadishu society has suffered, and since 2006 Mogadishu society paid the ultimate price of all segments in Somalia in the resistance against the Ethiopian occupation.

While other segments of Somalia and their cities/lands were enjoying relative peace we were there fighting the Ethiopian occupation by ALL means necessary.

We defeated them by ALL means necessary, whether it was by the gun, the pen, the mouth, it doesn;t matter because the goal was the defeat of the Ethiopian occupation by ALL means necessary.

Mission accomplished, now lets move against the extremist entity and their hyprocrical supporters.

We either have to fight this entity to the point they become extinguished or to the point the men inside that organization go back to their own regions and start their struggle from their own backyards.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Twisted_Logic:

Other factions, like the ICU-Jabuti, ICU-Asmara, Ras Kambooni, Jabhad Islamiya, clan factions from Mogadishu, many young men who were unaffilitiated etc, all have fought and have now decided to wait for things to settle and to see what the masses of Mogadishu now want.

Where have you been sxb? all of those groups except the first want to continue fighting Amnisom troops. The war will excerbate so long as they stay, so the African troops should go home and let Somalis sort out their differences. Also your last sentence sounds like a qabilist slip of the tongue? ;)

ABu,

No!, neither Asmara faction nor Jabuti faction nor Mogadishu society said they would continue the war.

We are not IGNORANT. We have 800.000 people waiting in refugee camps, we have 17.000 deads, our main markets and house districts levelled to the ground. We are not IGNORANT. We will take the time to work out this mess, time to relieve from our immense sacrifice for Somalia and our dignity. We will take the time to regroup, rebuild, and restore our strenght. Then we will move ahead. BUT we will not be MISLEAD by entities that are there to harm our interest and our people.

It was only Raas Kamboni, Jabhad Islamiya and Alshabaab who said they would continue?

The difference between them?

Well, the other three organizations have no support from MOgadishu masses simply because we have seen their hypocricy. Let Mogadishu burn and our own backyard be safe. We ALL SEE THIS HYPOCRICY, and we will fight it to the death.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Did they sort out their differences all those years before the Amisom ??

Sxb, I know you believe that a continuation of the violence in Somalia enhances Somalilands bid for recognition. So, don't hide behind fancy rhetorical questions. JUST say it like this: Southern Somalis are incapable of sorting out their differences, whilst Somaliland, aka Seattle, can. oright? ;)

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Falastini:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Sxb, I know you believe that a continuation of the violence in Somalia enhances Somalilands bid for recognition. So, don't hide behind fancy rhetorical questions. JUST say it like this: Southern Somalis are incapable of sorting out their differences, whilst Somaliland, aka Seattle, can. oright?
;)
don't jump the gun on me sxb ,,,,,

You said AMISOM should let somalis settle their differences ,, and i'm asking a simple question why they didn't do that before AMISOM ?? ,,

Your anger against SL should not be brought here.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Twisted_Logic:

ABu,

No!, neither Asmara faction nor Jabuti faction nor Mogadishu society said they would continue the war.

Asmara group holds the same position on African troops as the other groups you mentioned.

Fabregas   

quote:Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Falastini:

quote:

Sxb, I know you believe that a continuation of the violence in Somalia enhances Somalilands bid for recognition. So, don't hide behind fancy rhetorical questions. JUST say it like this: Southern Somalis are incapable of sorting out their differences, whilst Somaliland, aka Seattle, can. oright?
;)
don't jump the gun on me sxb ,,,,,

You said AMISOM should let somalis settle their differences ,, and i'm asking a simple question why they didn't do that before AMISOM ?? ,,

Your anger against SL should not be brought here.
SXB, I don't have any anger towards Somaliland; it is my land too. Your objective in every discussion is to point point out the negative situation in the SOuth/PL, in order to enhance Somaliland's case. Hence you asked that question( because you want to imply Somalis can't sort of their differences regardless). When I say Aminsom should leave Somalis to sort out their differnces, it doesn't mean that Somalis sorted out their differences in the past or that they will magically do it in the future. What I am saying is that they should simply be given a chance. The use of Ethiopians and Ugandan heavy weaponry causes more damage to life than in any war between Somali militias in the past 18 years.

You could simply say that without jumping to SL's case and to me ..... be careful next time ,, hehe

I still believe Somalis in the south cannot sort their differences .... it is almost 20 years sxb. Show me something. Proof it if they can do so.

Fabregas   

You could simply say that without jumping to SL's case and to me ..... be careful next time ,, hehe

I still believe Somalis in the south cannot sort their differences .... it is almost 20 years sxb. Show me something. Proof it if they can do so.

:D Thus I am right, your rhetorical question was merely designed to say the above. if you already have the answer maxad naga weydin marka? :D

You answered my real question now sxb .... It is still WAANU YEELI DOONAA thing that was said during the UNISOM time and after.

You raised the other issue and i have say it anyway ,,, :D

Abu,

Asmara group is pragmatic, and has not yet alienated themselves from the masses.

They may believe in the eventual exit of foreign troops from Somalia, but they will approach it with caution, and will set their priorities right.

First let Mogadishu society recover from the tremendous effect of the Ethiopian occupation. Then we will work on the foreign troops and their easiest way to get out.

But let chaos reign in Mogadishu and our backyard be safe will not be tolerated.

Ethiopians were still in Baidoba and Bakool and we dont see suicide operations in highly dense districts in Baidoba, now do we?

Fabregas   

quote:Ethiopians were still in Baidoba and Bakool and we dont see suicide operations in highly dense districts in Baidoba, now do we?

yes we have. But I don't see your point. Marna you talk about civil society, pragmatism, recovery; and then you jump to qabilist conspiracy theories. :D At least critque shababs ideology, don't hide behind the excuse of some of their leaders being from other regions.