Sign in to follow this  
mojam

Youssif Hersi - a Somali???

mojam   

This guy is under ajax AFC contract but is loaned out to another team (SC Heerenveen). He is born in Dire Dawa but is he a somali or not.

nuune   

YoussoufHersi2.jpg

am not really sure whether he is somali or not, but to me he looks real oromo, itoobiyaan, we would have heard of him if he is real somali, but anyway, i don't know

That guy iz nthng.. i hear that he born in Itoobiya, so if he is good player we will hear about the real.. but as Boolbaro said he looks like Itoobiyaan....

here is our somalia junior gooner abdelkadir issa he is somali and born in mogadisho and he is arsenal player i wish 2 him good chance and wenger lets good guyz get chance..

40291.jpg

Bachelor   

lol@bool " to me he looks real oromo" ...that is true is not somali, i heared about this dude and he is Ethiopian. Ayuup thanks so much as a big fun of the gunner it is good to see one nomad in it. INSHA ALLAH in the near future we will see him playing

NoVa   

lol^^and when u borrow other words from other countries it's alright to use it huh' and make it ur's??? Cajiib dheh'bal....

SoMa_InC   

The man is Djaboutian (Dont mind the spellings) but he is still Somali though.

By the way, he played for Holland U21'S and was dropped. Ajax loaned him to some other wack team but I still respect him for making it.

Peace Yall.