Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

Do Sol members Date?

LoL @ 'Do sol members date?'!

Who's a nosy parker then? :D:D

This is off-topic but speaking of dates has got me craving some (timir that is for the less-speedy among you). :D

I think I will go raid the cupboard now...

PS: Salafi...shame on u, man. :mad:

Checkmate...

Waryaa, pick on someone ur own size, u big bully. Inanta amaan sii. :rolleyes:

Qac Qaac   

Tuujiye and D.A. ahahahaha. Darman is jeaslous i guess.

checkmate, what in the world me and the emotional girl Lucky... maxaa saan adi, ani wax ma date gareeyo dhagaxaan baa ku dhuftaa, marka maybe hal dhagax aan leeyahay ayaa ku dhacay, CK... na Nuune ayaa dhagaxa ku hor dhuftay.

checkmate leave OG girl alone, she doesn't date. good quality sis.

Pebbles   

salaam alaikum,

will ya'll stop attacking Sir salafi :mad: ... I was trying to seduce him into going on a date with urs truly icon_razz.gif ...He just needed a second opinion...so sheikh salafi, since they confirmed that it was halal would u consider going on that virtual date wit me already, I'll make sure to wear a mini-skirt as u requested :D

Tuujiye   

pebbles..loooooool...shiikha ka ganbiso yaaqee..vaseline ta xaafada uu kaa dhameenaa runtii..lool..

Check mate iska daa cute girl..I like her because she is sooooo cute...mac...tuujiiiis...

waraa QQ lucky iyo adi waa isku fiican tihiin..ilin iska keena sida aa isku ceyneesaan..

CK nuune hal tiiro aa ku hartay..aloore hadhooti iyo jardiinka yaah...lol...

ina baqti lagde is out

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Pebbles:

salaam alaikum,

will ya'll stop attacking Sir salafi :mad: ... I was trying to seduce him into going on a date with urs truly
icon_razz.gif
...He just needed a second opinion...so sheikh salafi, since they confirmed that it was halal would u consider going on that virtual date wit me already, I'll make sure to wear a mini-skirt as u requested
:D

looooool

Dear oh dear, is that what this is all about?

Pebbles if doesn't workout with with him let me know ;)

LuCkY   

qacqaac and dd/lucky r now lookin names for their soon to be baby(proud parents)

CheckMate :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !

Keep My name out of this and DO NOT associate me with HIM- DO NOT!

I dont even understand why my name keeps coming up in topics I have not even responded to...bisinka!

Tuujiye   

boqorka afar boqol iyo konton...good question..

Lucky maxaa kugu dhacay..shini maa ku qaniintay.xagee kaa qaniintay ii sheeg aan kaa afuufe..lol..fuuuf..chill out..

Salafi..looool..good one shiekh ayuub has some girls in the name of somaliland..lol..

ii bashaala

i just wanted to let yall know that i likes barwaaqo very very muchos tooo . :D .....og-moti my brother am very sorry bout that mismatch i didn't mean to do u so wrong raali ahoow ya akhee

asxantu

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Tuujiye and D.A. ahahahaha. Darman is jeaslous i guess.

Stop screaming out my name in every damn threat! This is the very last time I am telling you this, honestly!

Gosh!