Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

Do Sol members Date?

mr.online ta answer ur question haaaaaa/yeeees , sol members do date i know enuff sol members who r datin right now, but i is not gonna mention names.. :D .(sorry)...... me and intuition had a thang going 4 while but it didn't work out :( (i know it's sad but so it goes sometimes)... now me and bambino are playin(dhuudhumashoow) but i think we is goin ta hit the bank soon......

tuujiye and da r plannin their honeymoon/malabdayax soon (those kids can't stay away from each other)

qacqaac and dd/lucky r now lookin names for their soon to be baby(proud parents)

nuune and ck just bought a new house luvly couple(they r always playin cards/turub when i see them)

og-moti and og-gal hav been married for while now the just wanna keep it on the hush hush (see she even carries his last name)

lakkad and xq r high school sweet hearts (now that is match made of MURAN).. the list is very long brah so i hope this kinda give u an idea of wat is going on.............................

asxntu

OG Moti   

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool@ checkmate .. man u funny walahi..., the sheikh said dont reveal....and u said i wont mention names .. balaaaayo kula ilka dheeraatay ma beydhabaad kudhalatay...........

war salafi sheeqow waa kusidee miyaad cidlootay, waamaxay date and i want to know what sol people do, sheeqow maad kadeysid, this the first steps of cimaamad tuurid... bal kadaaa oo dadkan modern ka ah oo over educated ah ku lumin .. i always said education is dangerious, (Pil Pot of Cambodia way of thinking) i think he was right.. now Cambodia can be managed better no educated people... smile.gif you know what they say about education...............like the somali sister said ameenah

joke.jpg

well bro, u know what they say! where there is smoke there is fire!! bra bing bra boom! online is the best place!! dont miss it!!

so lemme give u the break down! here it comes, ameenah, xawaa, og-g, magnoona, lucky, try me, cawoo, x-gal etc.. they all single and looking! so faarax just shoot your arrow and drag your victim by the hair!! u know, we faaraxs r stone age from the heart :D:D

Tuujiye   

loool checkmate.."malab dayax"...

salaafi don't worey not all the girls are taken..lol..rudy gave u the 411....

waraa checkmate nuune waxa uu la aamusan yahay waxaas miyaa..guri gaad uu galay yaah..Ckna dirac uu ka badal..7steps to 2nuune..iyaaaaaaah..lol..joking u too...

Og-moti waraa adi wili gumaad maa ku jirtaa..hasha tiiro kugu hartay aa rabtaa in aad SOL ka gamatid yaah..waayeel dhaarsan majiran aan adi aheen....

jaaw

Waraa checkmate, maxaa noo kashifee? ani iyo nuune saan iskuugu fiicannahay....waa wareey, waxaas aa husband lagaa dhahaa....ar yaaqay ha isoo xasuusinin :D

Tuujiye...sidaad u garatay aa iiga daran 7_steps_2nuune...ishaad ka riday :cool:

Shiiqow....salafi online...midoo hala ii soo raadiyo maa ka wadaa, warka cadee shiiquna :D

NGONGE   

When you say “physical proximity” do you mean being alone in a public place with out a moxram, or do you mean being ALONE together with everything that entails?

I think the first one is widespread (and in most people’s eyes is normal – I know it should not be of course). I don’t know about people “dating” each other as a result of meeting on an online forum though. Would be a bit strange if it was true!

Senora   

og-moti and og-gal hav been married for while now the just wanna keep it on the hush hush (see she even carries his last name)

There is some sick incest going on around here :eek:

OG_Girl   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is some sick incest going on around here

Mrembo , tell me about sick people :mad:

ceckmate, I don't appreciate this comment! could u please leave my nick name alone?

I don't carry any one's last name except my father's last name :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PS: could u please stop qahooti hijacking people's topics? :rolleyes:

Salam

AYOUB   

Salafi-Online

Ps. Dont tell me if u date or not...just want to know if Somalies in Sol do....keep it in the THIRD PERSON narrative!Dont reveal your sins

lool

Is that covering one's backside or what?

Blease!!.Let me get this straight; you want us to spare the details and give YES/NO answers or do you want us to tell you sweet little lies.

Maybe you just miss the gossip and or do you want us to start rumours like Cakemate :D .

Any ways lets not all that get in the way of a good thread, right beoble?

I know a member of SOL who does a bit of " SLEAZE--ONLINE " on Sundays. :D

Lord forgive..

Curly   

Salafi Online walaal you thought RIGHT!

So what gave it away...erm let me think, what could it have been?!!

Erm, maybe it was all those posts posted by our SOL family about their oh so many relationships, break-ups and relationship problems...hmm

Wait could that be it?!!!!! :eek: **Dan Dan Daaa!**

Oh my what brilliant powers of deduction, you have sir!

I truly think you should change your name to Sherlock Holmes it’s much more fitting, don’t you think?! icon_razz.gif

posted by cute-lilgal

checkmate, what part of ur quote ( I WON"T MENTION ANY NAMES) that u don't get..

u know wat sis loose da part of ur name where it says CUTE just lilgal will do...oooh yeah did ya eva heard of sometime called sarcastic remarks?......it was intended lilgal..ya dig

yaa kheey maxaa ka rabtiin salafi online wadaalka su'aasha waa ka soo fakatay idinkana washamsi aa ku qaadeen iska daaya yaa kheey maskiin waaye ninkaan....

asxantu