Sign in to follow this  
Sky

entertainment only dayniile can deliver

^^^

Look Wind,you are not the first here to attack me for the simple fact of supporting the elected President of Somalia H.E Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed. It bothers me not for I supported him when he was just the President of Puntland and few even knew where that place was.

Its easy to follow whats in vogue and be all fashionable all the time. I have always supported substance, and what makes sense to me.

Now lets see what do you stand for, and who do you support ??????? :rolleyes:

Gone with the wind, I guess.. ;)

Emperor   

You sound just like a kid who got his candy taken by other kids.

Now this is personal, or was it friendly respect/joke? huh..

This topic posted by someone who have the right to do so like any other SOL members, if you feel the need to reply, do so if not take two steps away from it. Simple as that...regardless of who share what..., or hails from where... End of Story

Sky   

general duke thnx for the advice bro. this kid is known as the village id.iot. so back up, you dont wanna be seen with him. it might damage your reputation. his posts are very entertaining tho, but so is a clown.

i rather change nicks every day but be man enough to keep my rhetoric than to be like SOLs village id.iot (as put by brotha tolstoy) and change rhetoric every day but keep the name inspired by a hollywood production starring nicholas cage. (and he has the audacity to call another one uncreative?)

the dot between the two words is your "design"? man you sound like thats the only thing in your life you can be proud of. i had a dot between sky and african before i ever stumbled on your hollywood nick. and sky african was a beauty of a name even tho i say so myself. but hey i found a better nick and changed it... just like that.

fyr kanten=

i dunno how they roll in boring n cold sweden. but you shouldnt acted the way you did, without knowing for sure that i will get banned. now, you just made a total fool outta yourself. and believe me, im laughing at ya.

ps. the n-word wasnt an insult. im a nigga 4 life myself!

im out!

Fyr   

Now this is personal, or was it friendly respect/joke? huh..

No, it was merely a description of his first post.

If “roll†means how we act, I can assure you that we are very nonchalant Somalis. As for Sweden being boring place comment, all I have to say is come and visit then the place before you make your childish judgements. For the weather conditions comment well I can’t complain to mush for the lovely spring weather. By the way how is your city’s weather treating you?

but you shouldnt acted the way you did, without knowing for sure that i will get banned. now, you just made a total fool outta yourself. and believe me, im laughing at ya.

Well I’ am glad that my “should’ve got†comment made you laugh some mush and in your eyes made me completely fool wish only goes to say what I said about your behaviour before.

ps. the n-word wasnt an insult.

Black.hawk you might like to be called the n-word but I really hope you know that there are people in this world whom don’t like to be called the n-word.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^

Look Wind,

Now lets see what do you stand for, and who do you support ???????

I stand for the honor and dignity of our Somali people. Col Yeey stands for the power and greed: the two things that destroyed Somalia as we knew it. Yet, you blindly continue to support him. And you wanna preach to me about what I stand for? I think you need to reflect upon your values as a Somali - for if your values coincide with those of bloody Col Yeey, then I do pray for you and pitty your soul.

^^^ My soul is not the issue here. Your reply however is consistant with what you have been posting here all along, which is confusing yourself and others.

Sky, I know you can handle yourself no doubt, but keep to the rules of the place. I also will heed your advice brother.

Sky   

allright man. and before this kid gets a nervous breakdown, ill just change my nick back into sky. apparently i stole his "design". :rolleyes: