Sign in to follow this  
Ayaan8321

What do I do??????

Pleeeeeeese help me out with this problem:::::

I met this guy in a wedding.His sister was getting married and I was there with my cousins. After exchanging looks he got the courage to approach me, but before that,my cousin´s husband warned him saying that if he played around with me, he´d be facing the music.

Anyway we talked and i gave him my number(he called after four day,lol typical guys.) We talked and he seemed to be a great guy who can speak arabic and quraanka dhameeye and also knows something about his diin. We met the other day and talked for hours.He seemed a guy that knew what to do with his life like me.We also talked about the important thing in a relationship which both of us agreed with, trust.

So, when i came home i decided to do my homework ;) .(I have to know what i´m dealing with,or also known as be ahead of the game)I called my friend and described the guy it turned out that he was together with my friend´s friend and played her with some other white chick. He is known as a player.

So what do i do? Do i listen to my friends or...?

Coz qof hadaas xun yahay, in aas kuu imaado maku dhahaayo qof xun aan ahay. redface.gif

RUDE GAL LISTEN,

I THINK U SHOULD LISTEN TO WOT UR FRIEND IS SAYIN COS SHE'S PROPABLLY TELLING THE TRUTH.

THE GUY MIGHT KNO ALOT ABOUT THE QUR'AN BUT PEOPLE CHANGE.

I KNOW THIS 1 GUY WHO USED TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT OUR DIIN AND READ MOST OF THE GUR'AN BUT U SHOULD SEE THE GUY NOW. THIS GUY DOES MORE **** THAN U CAN IMAGIN AND HE'S ALWAYS TRYING TO GET WITH EVERY GAL HE SEES.

SO MY ADVICE TO U IS DROP HIM AND FIND SOMETHIN BETTER COS AM SURE THERE ARE MILLIONS OF GOOD AND RESPECTABLE GUYS OUT THERE THAT WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH U. DON'T RUSH INTO ANYTHING AND REMEMBER "IF U PLAYER WITHE FIRE U'LL END UP GETTIN BURNT SO MAKE THE RITE DECISION.

KILLA

"So what do i do? Do i listen to my friends or...?"

I cann't believe you even asking this question! First of all, you would distrust your friend for someone dude that you met couple of times, and said sweet nothing and seems to be a good person! A guy would agree with you on everything if it would get him what he needs from a woman so that is not to base the worthness of any man on.

and Secondly, what would your friend get out of lying to you in this case???

Now me saying Sarcastically: "This is what i think you should do, go out with him don't listen to your friends(those back stabbers)and if he plays you well you got no one to blame but urself". Best of luck

STHLM_Lady: don't forget two can play that game

you don't know the guy and so far he didn't do any harm...what if he's the right one for you? I mean it wasn't like he was Your friend's man..

just go for it..and test how cold is the water..just don't make your feelings too available untill you're sure he is the one ;)

Good luck

ScarFace   

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

just go for it..and test how cold is the water..just don't make your feelings too available untill you're sure he is the one
;)

4real dis gyal runaway^virgin said it best

SHTML GAL YU DONT NEED to seek advice from yur friends. In some situations yu do neeed but other times yu follow yur HEAD. and do wats rite for yuuuuuuu....

test how cold is the water..

DAMN runaway^virgin how many HOT water situations yu been in?lol ;)

yesmina   

Sorry that you are in this situation sis,but i have one question how long have you known your friend? even if you guys have been childhood friends women tend to hate on one another no matter how good of a best friends yu all are there is bound to be some sort of hate. Take that from me in my experience my best friend who i would bend over back words for her did me wrong by hating on my man. So i listen to what my heart was telling and got to know my man, as i got to know him more&more i relized that he really was a nice guy and that girl was just hating on him. so take my advise get to know him a pit more, evenually you will find out if he is cool or a huge drama.infact do this tell yur firend that you stop talking to him. Than see how she reactes.

Good luck,keep us posted

lates!!!

Thanx for your input everyone.. smile.gif

Yesmina sis...I dont know them very well...they are only the kind of friends i hang out with when we are going out...

I decided to go for it as run away virgin told me..."gotta test how cold the water is." ;)